38: Touch the cub

Shi Sheng held Xiao Li with one hand and stretched out his other hand to block the door that was about to close. Shi Cheng hurriedly hurried and finally arrived in front of the main door. He held the door and shouted casually. "Big Brother", he stretched out his hand to pinch the cub's soft face.

Shi Sheng turned aside, and Shi Cheng's hand just "passed by" the cub's face. He said in disbelief, "Brother?"

Shi Sheng said concisely, "Go and wash your hands."

We haven't seen each other for days, and Li Li, who had always been estranged from his eldest brother in his memory, seemed to be on the same front as Shi Sheng. Li Li earnestly helped his eldest brother by adding, "Brother's hands are dirty."

Shi Sheng said "tsk" After muttering "Trouble", he stepped through the door, threw his backpack on the sofa like a basketball, shouted into the kitchen, "Aunt Liu! Give me a bowl of rice too!"

Then he got into the first floor . Wash your hands in the bathroom.

Xiang Xiaoying in the kitchen thought she heard wrongly, "Aunt Liu, why did I hear Xiao Cheng's voice?"

Before Aunt Liu could react, "It seems to be Xiao Cheng."

Xiang Xiaoying said instantly, " This kid skipped class again!" She walked out of the kitchen and saw that in the hallway of the living room, Shi Sheng, who had never held Lili in her arms, was holding the cub in his hands. Shi Cheng, who had just washed his hands, hadn't even wiped them dry with water. He picked up the cub's face and rubbed and pinched it.

When Shili was rubbed, her little face puckered up and was stained with water, but her clear black eyes were bright and seemed to be slightly bent. She was pinched so hard that her words were blurred, "Er Guo Guo, Lili's face is wet."

Shi Cheng raised his eyebrows, "What? You still dislike your brother and me?"

Shi Sheng, who was listening to the two people talking, looked clearly approving when he heard this, and he really should dislike it.

But in the end, for the sake of a harmonious brotherly relationship, he chose silence, and his arms still held the cub firmly.

The fire that arose in Xiang Xiaoying's heart was extinguished. She looked at it in a daze for a while. She didn't know what she was thinking of. Maybe it was the empty home two weeks ago. Maybe she decided to participate in a variety show with Lili a week ago. when.

She opened her mouth, but for a moment she had mixed feelings. She didn't know what to say, so she closed her mouth again.

Shi Cheng's position happened to face the kitchen. As soon as he looked up, he saw Xiang Xiaoying standing there, and immediately asked, "Mom, when will my brother's variety show start? Every time I ask you what you filmed, I don't know. Say, it whets my appetite."

Xiang Xiaoying pretended to be angry, "You just ran back like this? Don't you need to go to class?"

Shi Cheng immediately felt a headache and declined, "Mom, I just study in the evening, and I have all the exercises. I'm done."

Xiang Xiaoying said, "What's your teacher's phone number? Send it to me."

The confused cub felt that something was wrong with the atmosphere. Xiaoli calmed down and carefully observed the atmosphere between her mother and her brother.

Shi Cheng glanced at Shi Sheng as if asking for help.

Shi Sheng coughed, "Brother also thinks it's wrong to skip class, so go ahead."

Shi Cheng had no choice but to take out his cell phone dejectedly and sent a series of numbers to Xiang Xiaoying.

Soon, Xiang Xiaoying made a call after receiving the message. She put the phone to her ear and whispered, "Hello? Hello, are you a teacher from Shicheng cram school?"

"Ah, yes, I am His parents, his mother."

The more Shi Cheng listened, the more irritated his face became.

Xiang Xiaoying then said, "He's feeling a little unwell tonight."

Shi Cheng was slightly startled, then raised his eyes suddenly after he realized what he was doing.

"I picked him up from school before evening repair. The situation is urgent. I just have time to tell you now."