11: Apply fragrance

"Have everything been arranged?" Tang Ming lowered his head and asked into the intercom. The electricity buzzed a few times, and a reply came immediately from the other side. "The five young guests have all arrived at the arranged destinations, and they were all attracted by the road signs. Attention."

It is a bit too difficult for a cub to find another strange friend who has never met in the vast sea of ​​​​people. Therefore, the director team artificially lowered the difficulty and arranged the two young guests who need to be matched under the same street. car.

As long as you search patiently, the two little guests can successfully find each other.

Tang Ming thought and looked at the locator on his phone again.

They also arranged a positioning watch on each cub's hand just in case, and also earned a sponsorship fee.

Well, No. 2 and No. 3 are both approaching each other, and so are No. 1 and No. 4 - wait! Tang Ming opened his eyes wide, how come No. 1 and No. 5 were almost next to each other!

·

The toy house arranged by the program team is in the center of the five street intersections, not very far from each cub. If one or two cubs do not see the signposts and get lost, they are not paired with the arranged ones. It is not impossible that the little guest met and bumped into other cubs instead.

Lili is the lost kid.

As an omega, Shi Li rarely came into contact with crowds in her previous life. Now on the crowded street, Li Li stood a little scared under the street sign and did not dare to move.

He held a cotton doll and stood quietly for a long time. He raised his head and looked at the adults who were so much taller than him with a pair of round and penetrating black eyes and curious eyes, one after another in front of him. passing by.

Because it stayed too long, the barrage was a little anxious--

[Why doesn't Lili move? ]

[Maybe a little scared? ]

[You are so good. If it were my brother, he would have started running crazy now. ]

[There is such a big arrow sign next to it, Lili, look at it! ]

Good news, Lili mustered up the courage and took the first step.

Bad news, Lili didn't see the sign.

The barrage watched helplessly as Xiao Li chose a road with fewer people, completely opposite to the path shown in the No. 4 live broadcast room, and then walked over there cautiously.

Start searching aimlessly.

Mom said that his little friend is very conspicuous and can be found easily. He is taller than Lili and is a little boy.

He is a big brother.

Big brother?

Lili was stunned.

He seemed to have a big brother in front of him.

Lili looked at the little boy walking towards him. He was wearing a blue and white baseball uniform, and his sunglasses almost covered most of his face. The corners of his exposed lips were straightened, expressionless, and he looked a bit fierce.

Too cool to have any friends.

Shi Li noticed it at a glance and watched the little boy pass him on the other side of the street, unable to help but look back.

Is this the big brother my mother calls me?

Wait, wait Lili!

Lili, who was holding the cotton doll, trotted to keep up with her short legs.