138: Extra 10: Having fun

Mrs. Gu only came to take people home in the afternoon, and Gu Xiaoze also had lunch at Shi's house.

After Aunt Liu prepared lunch, the cub who was still playing with toys in the living room got up and took Brother Ozawa's hand without anyone shouting.

Gu Xiaoze didn't know what his brother was going to do, but he still got up.

After putting on her cotton slippers when she was little, Lili pulled her brother upstairs with a click, explaining at the same time, "Lili went to call big brother and dad to have dinner together."

Usually Lele would accompany the cub. There, the little Bichon Frize, who had been lying down in his den to rest after returning from the courtyard to catch butterflies, let out a "whimper" twice and ran over with him.

Shi Li said, "Lele is coming too."

In the study on the second floor, Shi Sheng's cup of black coffee had reached its bottom. He pressed his eyebrows, saved this quarter's business plan, and closed his notebook.

Then, he opened a theoretical book on trade economics, held it in his hand, and sat down in front of the wine cabinet to read for a while.

Shi Sheng understood the responsibilities on his shoulders very early and is still using his spare time to prepare.

He also has his own interests and hobbies. The entire wall of wine cabinets in the study and the wine cellar on the first floor are his private territory.

He is a collector, but the most fundamental reason is that he likes to stimulate the taste buds in his mouth and maintain an intellectual calmness when doing things.

It's a cup of black coffee in the morning, and maybe a glass of wine late at night.

Unlike the reserved person he showed, Shi Sheng was very good at socializing at the wine table. He would not drink too much or get drunk, but he would know how to taste.

Just as he was thinking about it, he stood up, took out the wine glass, and was about to fill it with half a glass. When he touched it, he remembered that there was a cub at home who had just turned four years old, and calmly put it back.

Shi Sheng continued to read the book.

"Dong dong——"

Not long after, the door was tapped.

The other party did not choose to knock, but patted again. Because he was not strong enough, the sound that came out was muffled and unclear, "Brother, it's time for dinner."

Shi Sheng raised his voice, "Brother, I heard it."

Because the sound insulation was very good, Lili didn't hear it, so she put her hand on her mouth again, trying to make her voice louder, "Auntie made delicious rice." As soon as she finished speaking, the door of the study room was opened. .

The cub leaning against the door fell forward unprepared. Gu Xiaoze behind him tightened his hold on Lili's hand. Shi Sheng behind the door leaned over slightly and held the cub down.

Lili stood up straight again with the help of one after another. He shook his head, as if he hadn't realized that he had just fallen down, and said: "Then Lili goes to call Papa."

Shi Sheng said, "Yeah. "Brother will be down in a minute."

Xiao Li waved his hand, "Bye bye, brother."

Lele also stepped forward, circled around Shi Sheng's trousers twice, and said "woo woo" twice.

Everyone was saying hello. Gu Xiaoze pursed his lips and imitated his younger brother's call, "Brother, see you later."