54: Dizzy

They only ate a few naan cakes distributed by the program crew and a few skewers of barbecue for lunch.

Now that the sun has risen, they are all exhausted and sweating, and it is no longer suitable to wear heavy ethnic costumes. They can only take them off first, and then put them back on when the weather becomes cool.

Lili held a naan pancake and ate it slowly. For the cub who was still eating soft rice, the naan pancake was still a bit too hard and the barbecue was too big. He had to work very hard to bite it. move.

Gu Xiaoze, who originally wanted to share his meat with his younger brother, paused, "Where is your schoolbag?"

Lili thought for a moment, "Leave it to Dad for safekeeping while I change clothes."

The flowers in the backpack were well kept. It wasn't crushed, and the petals didn't fall off. It was still blooming well.

Gu Xiaoze looked around, then hesitantly walked to a stall selling milk tea. He looked at Xiao Li behind him and made up his mind, "Hello, uncle."

He imitated Li Li's usual way of saying hello and was direct. Asked, "Can I pay on credit here?"

The stall owner wearing a local white robe was confused.

"My brother is thirsty, but we have no water to drink. I will ask my father to pay you in the evening, okay?" As he spoke, the little boy's ears turned a little red.

The staff was originally preparing to take out a bottle of mineral water with the label torn off, but seeing this, they had no choice but to continue filming.

The uncle of the stall owner waved his hand, "No, no, no, are you outsiders?" Because he was setting up a stall in a scenic area, his Mandarin was very standard, and he smiled cheerfully, "I saw you running around the city and out of town this morning, and my business was all over the place. Better!"

"Uncle will give it to you for free! It doesn't cost anything." He said, pouring two cups of milk tea in two bowls and placing them on the small table nearby, "Send your brother over."

Gu Xiaoze was even more dissatisfied. Embarrassed, "Thank you."

He waved to Xiaoli, and the cub walked to the table holding a naan cake that was bigger than his face. Before he could react, the milk tea in a porcelain bowl was pushed in front of him. .

Gu Xiaoze said, "This is tasty and delicious."

Lili put her lunch on the table, tentatively picked up the bowl and took a sip, frowning, then drank a little more, pursed her lips, and slowly opened her eyes. Lights up slowly.

The cub held the bowl again and raised his little face, "Gurgling" and took a big gulp, almost burying his head in it.

"Brother, this is salty, but it tastes good!" Lili finished the drink with a "gudonggudong" sound. Her stomach was bulging, and she said seriously, "Xifan."

"Yes, do you like it?

" The uncle at the stall said proudly, "Little doll, you can't buy something like this anywhere else!"

The photographer zoomed in on the camera and gave a close-up of the bowl of salty milk tea standing still on the table, porcelain white. A big bowl with milky brown tea noodles that ripples when the wind blows.

Cheap and delicious.

The camera moved slightly to the side, showing the stall master who kept scooping salty milk tea, and the two cubs at the table were holding bowls and drinking.

Shili's eyes were full of curiosity and freshness, including the naan bread he had just eaten. Although it was a bit hard, it was crispy and tough, very good and delicious, and the barbecue was also very big.

When recording a program in Haishi, Lili saw that the barbecues on the street were all small skewers, but a skewer of barbecue here was so heavy that he could hold it in both hands.

Very filling.

In the end, Lili stopped eating until her stomach was round. After finishing the milk tea, they did not throw away the remaining naan bread and barbecue. Instead, they saved it without wasting it and planned to eat it in the evening.

After eating and drinking, the two cubs changed their clothes again and ran to the city gate to guide the tourists. They were busy until four o'clock in the afternoon, when they ended their work for the day.

The five cubs were so tired that they sat on the edge of the flower bed under the old tree, leaning on each other and breathing heavily.

Xiaowen, "I'm so tired." Xiaoyu, "I can't walk anymore."

Xiaoli nodded feebly, "Lili is tired too."

Gu Xiaoze's lips were a little pale, and he said "Gudong Gudong" to the staff Mineral water given.

Only Xiaoyu still had some strength, "But look, a lot of people are wearing those nice clothes."

"That's called Kazakh." Xiaoyu has already remembered which ethnic minority is wearing folk costumes.

Xiaowen also nodded his head, "Brother Xiaoyu is so stupid that he can't even remember this."

Xiaoli nodded subconsciously.

After drinking the water, Gu Xiaoze did not participate in the Zaizai conversation, but asked, "Do you want to drink water?"