65: Snoring

Yun Jing calculated how many scenes she still had on hand. She would probably have to stay in the desert with her crew for about a week.

The trip is very busy.

After leaving the northwest, I had to rush back to the movie theater area in Beijing to add a few green screen clips, and then I had to edit the film, which had to be sent for review.

Shi Yunjing's original idea was to release the film during the National Day holiday in October, when traffic is at its peak, but now it's July, and there are only three months left.

Time is running out.

They haven't even made time for publicity and road shows, but Shi Yunjing doesn't care about this part very much, and is ready to hand over the full responsibility to the assistant director, so he came up with the idea of ​​going to Iceland to relax for a few days while waiting for the review.

But there was still time to take a photo with her family, and maybe she could stay in Beijing longer.

She lowered her head and glanced at her phone, which had just vibrated twice, and received a message with only the word "good" and a text message that her bank card had been transferred.

Shi Yunjing replied with an emoticon, accepting the living expenses transferred to her by her father without any guilt. She looked up at the picture coming back from the monitor in front of her and sighed.

Just one week,

let's get started.

After walking the puppy, Lili followed her father back to the RV. She stuffed the small snacks she had received into the cabinet one by one, then hugged her little horse again and sat down next to her eldest sister.

Unlike yesterday,

he is not so nervous now.

The cub will also be curious to see how the elder sister directs the play. It is very different from simply acting. As long as there is a camera that fails to follow, it is likely to have to be done all over again.

A few seconds of footage may require more than a dozen shots.

An expression, the light and shadow of that moment, even an ordinary stance to the naked eye, must be strived for perfection.

Lili watched carefully.

During the break, Shi Yunjing was still looking back at the monitor. The cub next to him had already started playing with the somewhat bored little Bichon Frize, pinching his ears, touching his head, and scratching his chin.

Lele was so comfortable that her tail was raised, and she began to spin in circles, raised her front paws, bit the Frisbee brought out of the cub's arms, and started running away.

He stopped halfway, and the puppy looked back at Lili, as if signaling Xiaoli to follow him quickly.

Li Li hesitantly glanced at the eldest sister who was still busy next to her, "Sister, let's go play with Lele."

Shi Yunjing responded casually, and waited until Shi Li stood up from the pony and walked away before Teng Teng Izuku glanced back.

The little bichon and the cub found an open space where they would not be disturbed. Xiaoli squatted on the ground and threw a Frisbee to Lele.

The dog and the pup looked like they were having a great time.

The assistant director followed Shi Yunjing's line of sight and couldn't help laughing at Shi Yunjing, "Your brother was looking very seriously just now. I didn't even blink his eyes."