28: Drink water

The water was so hot that Shi Li woke up from the pain. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw a nurse sister wearing a mask. His hands were placed on the table and tied tightly. A knotted rubber ring was used, and a sharp silver needle was driven into the back of the hand coated with alcohol.

The cub's wide-open black eyes instantly held back a tear. Lili closed her eyes tightly, not daring to look. She turned her head and buried her face in the arms of her mother behind her.

Xiang Xiaoying noticed Xiaoli's movements immediately, "Lili, be good, it doesn't hurt."

The cub sniffed, "...Okay,

Lili doesn't hurt."

Good children are not afraid of injections. .

He can't be afraid either.

Shi Sheng walked in from outside, "It will take a long time to infuse fluids. I will open a high-end ward for Lili. Auntie Xiang, follow me and carry Lili over."

The nurse stood up and hung the medicine bottle on the pole, he looked at the cub lying on his mother's shoulder with some distress, his face burned red.

After getting the injection without crying or fussing, I even comforted my child who was not in pain. It was really painful.

The nurse picked up the pole and was about to help carry it over.

But Shi Sheng picked it up first, "I'll do it, you guys are busy."

The nurse looked at the cub worriedly, "Then you should be careful on the road. If the blood returns, ring the bell as soon as possible. Before the first bottle is almost finished, it will still be lost." Come here and ask us to change."

Although few people know about this private hospital, there are still many patients visiting the hospital at night. If they leave for a while, there may be any emergencies.

"I understand." Shi Sheng nodded slightly, followed Xiang Xiaoying's pace, and led the way.

When she arrived at the advanced ward, Xiang Xiaoying let go and put Lili on the bed, and carefully covered her with a thin quilt. Although it was not recommended to cover the sweat when she had a fever, she was afraid that Lili would catch a cold if she sweated.

When she straightened up, she immediately felt a soreness in her waist. She sat down tiredly, supported the bedside table, leaned against her forehead and closed her sore eyes.

She is not young anymore, and she has given birth to two children, Shi Cheng and Shi Li. Although she has taken good care of herself after giving birth, and she does not look old in appearance now, she still has many minor problems.

Not to mention that Xiang Xiaoying spent a whole day hanging wire on the set today. After a busy day, he was running around in a hurry at night. As soon as he relaxed, he almost collapsed.

Shi Shenggang put the pole hanging the infusion bottle next to the bed, carefully poured a cup of hot water for Xiang Xiaoying, and put it next to her hand, "Aunt Xiang, you can go back and rest first. I'll stay here to watch. Lili."

Xiang Xiaoying said, "How is this possible?"

Shi Sheng moved a chair and sat down next to Lili's bed, saying, "Didn't you say you wanted to see us get along more?" Xiaoying was speechless for a moment.

Seeing that she still refused to let go, Shi Sheng accurately found Xiang Xiaoying's weakness, "If you act like this, dad will make a fuss again when he comes back from a business trip."

Xiang Xiaoying laughed, "Okay." She was defeated by the pain in the end. Under the body, "Then Auntie will go back first, Xiao Sheng, Li Li will leave it to you."

Shi Sheng responded.

Xiang Xiaoying opened the door to the ward and was about to leave when she suddenly turned sideways and glanced back. She thanked her softly as an elder, "Xiao Sheng, thank you for helping Li Li find a hospital." This hospital refers to the hospital where she will go tonight.

The hospital also refers to the hospital that Shi Sheng never mentioned in the past.

Both are self-explanatory.

Shi Sheng repeated what he said, "This is what I should do."

Xiang Xiaoying said, "Lili would be very happy if he knew he had such a good brother."

She said no more, turned around and closed the door. Close it, leaving only the extremely quiet ward behind you.

It was obviously not an easy task to take care of a sick cub. Xiaoli, who was sleepy and sleepy, would sometimes mumble about being hot, and sometimes mumble about being cold.

The quilt on my body was covered and lifted, lifted and covered again.

Also because the sound of the cub in his sleep was so low that he had to bend down to hear it clearly.

After feeling comfortable with the heat and cold, he began to cry out for thirst again.

The dry throat made the cub's brows and eyes wrinkle together, the wet and curled eyelids almost stuck together, and the usually healthy pink lips became dry and white.

"...It hurts...Lili's throat hurts..." Xiaoli shouted subconsciously, "Mom, Lili...water."

Soon, a coolness was wiped on the cub's lips.

Shi Sheng had just gone out and asked the nurse for a cotton swab. As soon as he came back, he filled it with water, dipped the cotton swab in the water, and applied it to Lili's lips.

Lili opened her eyes drowsily, and a familiar tall figure reflected in her blurred vision, "...Huh?" He was a little confused, "Brother?"