80: Slowly

With the help of the staff, Lili also put on a life jacket. The coach picked him up and put the cub in front of the motorboat, with Shi Cheng soaking behind.

He stretched out his loosened hand again, grasped the handle of the motorboat in front of the cub, and held Lili in a protective posture.

Shi Cheng said, "Hold on."

Lili said "Hmm!" and nervously pressed the two handles of the motorboat. Because it was too wide, it was difficult to hold it.

Next to the short hand were the young man's well-joined fingers, and the water on his body dripped down onto Lili's body.

But Shili didn't have any objection at all. Instead, he stared curiously at the surging waves below. Because his brother was behind him, he wasn't afraid at all.

When he lay down, the motorboat made a roaring sound when it started, and the waves behind it were also turned over and turned into white flowers.

The next second, Xiao Li still didn't react.

The whole motorboat sped out in an instant, the salty sea breeze blew in the face, and the water spray from the waves hit the body bit by bit, and even the air had a comfortable moist feeling.

Too fast, too fast.

The motorboat was even moving so fast, lifting up bit by bit.

"Second brother will take you flying again." Shi Cheng suddenly accelerated his speed again, and the motorboat shot out like an arrow from the string, and the cub's eyes widened slightly.

The next moment, the motorboat curved a crescent-shaped arc of waves on the sea.

He is obviously a novice, but his learning speed is simply terrifying, and his control angle is terrifyingly stable.

It gave Lili an unparalleled and perfect experience.

After playing on the water several times, Shi Cheng laughed heartily, his eyes bright, and said, "Brother is so awesome."

The sea breeze was really too strong.

Shi Cheng didn't hear, "What?"

Zai Zai's childish voice amplified, and Li Li said loudly, "Brother is so awesome!"

Shi Cheng raised his eyebrows, "What else?"

Shi Cheng was praised for his outstanding grades in school. Cheng didn't even know how to write the word "modest".

By the end of the play, Xiaoli's clothes were wet. Shicheng took the cub around and looked at how the sand was piled up there. Then he asked Xiaoyu about the flying experience of his group. how.

He is the type who just does what he says. When he sees that the cub is a little interested, he will ask Lili if he wants to play.

As long as the cub says he wants to, he will ask the staff if three-year-old children can play in this project.

After getting the answer that they could, Shi Cheng acted very quickly and took Lili onto the yacht. After they put on safety measures and paragliders, the yacht started to move on the sea under their feet.

Time is behind, hours are in front.

As the speed of the yacht became faster and faster, the sea breeze gradually blew them up.

Their feet gradually lifted off the ground, and then slowly rose into the sky. They passed over the deep blue sea below in the air, flying higher and higher amid the turbulence of the waves.

Shi Cheng asked, "Are you afraid?"

Xiao Li looked at the sky above his feet and nodded honestly, "It's too high. I'm a little scared, but it's fun." He wanted to turn his head to look at Shi Cheng behind him. "Thank you, brother, for taking Lili to play."