where we left of.

In the beautiful beach city of England. In the bay side town of kingdom plains.

The sun just peeked from the horizon. But the beach was already crowded with the people attending the annual Shibton( made up place from the Dickinsons.) marathon. The runners are warming up with jumping jacks push ups. Some even running a short distance to prepare. The marathon will start as soon as the sun will rise above the horizon. All of the crowd of kingdom plains is gathered at the beach to cheer up the runners. The small town not more then consisting two hundred people.

The commentator is giving the weather updates. Since the marathon is on the beach the weather is very important.

As the sun started to rise the runners are aligned in a line to begin the marathon. In total fifty people is competing this year. This year they also invited people outside of the town.

" WHO EVER WINS THIS MARATHON WILL BE AWARDED AS THE NEW SHIBTON CHAMPION AND A TOTAL OF 200 POUNDS"
The announcement happened. As the marathon was about to begin.

.....

" RUNNERS READY? SET...! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
The marathon started with a gunshot.

Some people took off. Some people had a slow start.

Among the slow starters was a very familiar face. The fair skin glowing with the first sunlight of the day. Lose hair from a braid flowing in the air, in running shoe and sports shorts, gliding in the soft sand in the beach.

" KONGKWAN! KONGKWAN! KONGKWAN!" another beautiful maiden from the crowd started cheering for the bunny in the beach.

The glowing smile. Made the girl in short more energetic and run faster.

" KONGKWAN! GOOOOOO!"

But KONGKWAN maintained a slow peace.

The marathon was about to end when konkowan started to run faster soon enough she caught up with first runner as he was exhausted with all the running for over two hours.

Because kongkwan maintained a slow pace she wasn't tired that much.

She quickly finished the marathon.

As soon as she finished the beautiful maiden that was cheering for her jumped and hugged her.

" Oh! Fon stop..! ...." Kongkwan started laughing.
.........

The marathon ended kongkwan got the prize and came home along with fon.

" ohhhwww! My baby! Won...! We need to celebrate....! Let's get the champagne...." Said fon being over excited.

" Okay...! Bec bec. Let me take some rest first....we will celebrate at night. Promise. This is also so early in the morning..."

" Aww! Since we came here you're no fun!" Said fon pouting.

Kongkowan hugged fon from behind and kissed her neck.
" So now...! Don't sulk now. Bec bec...! We will do everything you want okay... Just let me rest..."
" Was I asking you to celebrate now? Of course after you rest well and then regain you energy. We will celebrate...!" Fon started jumping in the air.

" Aren't you tired at all?" Asked kongkowan.

" Nope. Don't you have school today?" Asked fon pouring water in a glass.

" Yeah! And they too." Said kongkowan drinking water.

" Oh! I forgot...! Let's wake them up..!"

" Together!?"

" Humm!"

Fon walked up to the stairs.

They walked into a small room with butterflies and cute bunnies all over the room. The room had two beds on two sides of the room.

The blue one was occupied by by a sweet cute baby boy who was sleeping like a prince.

Another pink bed was occupied by a sweet girl who slept with her hands over her head.

Konkowan went to the girl and slowly moved hair from her face. She did not forget to kiss her forehead.

" Baby... Kath wake up...! Wake up baby.... You will be late. Wake up...!" Said kongkowan slowly and softly.

On the other hand fon went to the Little boy and slowly caressed his face and kisses on his forehead.

" Wake up my prince.... Come on..!"

The little boy slowly woke up rubbing his eyes.

" Mommmy! Good morning!" Then he kissed good morning to fon.

" He is awake!" Said fon proudly picking up the little boy on her arm.

" Of course! You always get the easiest task. And here is my princess doesn't want to get off the bed...! Baby kaith wake up.." said kongkowan and picked up kaith on her hand.

" Mommm! Good morning...! I wanna sleep a little bit more...!" Said kaith.

" Mommy! Kaith is lazy...! But sam is a good boy! He woke up early." Said sam the little boy.

" Of course he is." Said kongkwan smiling.

" Let's go...! Mom will drop you two off at your daycare...!" Kongkwan kissed sam and then went downstairs.

....

At night fon left the kids with their neighbour miss kim. They know her since they got here.

Fon went to the only bar in the town with kongkwan and another friend that they made here.

" Today...! All of your drinks are on me....! My wife won the marathon....! DRINK UP EVERYONE!  MY WIFE HERE FR.RRRR....! OPPS..... KONGKWAN...! WON..! MY CHAMPION...!" said fon while waving konkowan's hand.

" Baby! Aren't you already too much drunk...!  " Said kongkwan whispering.

" No...! I am not drunk. I just had one drink...one." said fon.

" One bottle..! Not one drink!" Said Kongkowan..." And what about the treat to everyone? Who's gonna pay for that..?"

" Well my wife is also rich..!" Said fon screaming.

" Shuhhh!." Kongkwan put a finger on her mouth.

" Shuhhhh! Sorry! But you still have some money saved up right..? You know from before..!" Said fon whispering.

" No..! I don't! That's why I was trying to stop you..!" Said kongkwan.

" Then what do we do..?" Said fon panicking.

" Well let's just leave paying just our bill."

" But.."

" Let's go."

Fon and kongkwan just paid their bill and snuck out of the bar.

......

They came home laughing at the rebel thing they just did...

" We are so bad..! P'freen!" Said fon.

" Ummm! FONNN!" Kongkwan was really worried because she just used her real name.

" P'freen.. p'freen..! P'freen! No one's here.... We are at home. Our home.....! Our safe place. We can be freenbecky here." Said becky smiling. Her arms are wrapped konkwan's neck.

" Right...! Then should I call you...bec bec then." Said kongkowan/freen smiling. Freen's hand were carefully placed on fon/Becky's waist....

" Yeah!"

" My bec bec. My bec bec." Freen kissed becky's lips.
Their kiss just got deeper and deeper just like their love ......