55.

" Becky!." A voice was heard.

" Aunty..!" I hurriedly fixed p'freen's clothes. I somehow put a rode on her. She did looked a bit annoyed. I think she was at the peak when I stopped.

" P'freen..!" She laid down and covered herself with blanket.

I rubbed her head then went to the open the door.

When I opened the door I was surprised to see sam and kath in aunty's arms.

" Sam! Kath..!" I almost teared up.
But they totally ignored me and ran towards the bed to p'freen running down their grandma's arm.

" Momm!" They both said in unison and jumped at the bed. P'freen already came out of the blanket. And hugged sam and kath. I also ran to bed and kissed their heads.

" Mommy!" Sam turned towards me and hugged me.

" Now! Mommy! Huh!" I hugged him back. Kath was still clingy to p'freen.

" Okay now! My grandbabies give your mom a bit space she is hurt. If you want a hug then hug me." Kath now ran again to her grandma.

" Freen you didn't do a good job by leaving these cuties there. You too Becky." She then kissed kath's forehead." God bless sam she atleast cared about my grandbabies."

" Mom! I was the one who asked her to bring them to thailand." P'freen said.

" Okay okay! Sam and mon are here.... Sam! Mon!" Said aunty and then left with kath on her arm and holding sam's hand.

A minute later a tall handsome woman entered the room holding the hand of a beautiful woman.

" Hello cousin!" The handsome woman looking at p'freen who is still on her bed.. Said. She must be khun sam.

" Becky! I am M. L. Samunan anantrakul. But you can call me sem." The handsome woman said. I knew my guess was right.

" I am Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. Becky. P'freen's wife." I said shaking her hand.

" She is  Kronkamon.. you can call her mon.! She is co-CEO of diversity pop." Mon softly hit sam's arm and said," and also her wife. She seems to forget that in front of beautiful women." Mon said with a smile.

" Welcome back..!" I said and hugged mon.

" Thank you! I never knew you two lived there. We would've became such good friends." Mon exclaimed.

" I didn't even knew you two existed until this morning." I laughed and said.

" But how did you managed to make passports for sam and kath so fast? Doesn't it take six months to complete?" I asked. Directing my question towards khun sam.

" Yes! If you're poor like freen." Khun sam laughed.

" I am not poor don't you see this mansion?" P'freen said.

" This one... Tsk...! Our swimming area is bigger than..-" mon stopped khun sam and said. " Babe! I think freen knows. What did I told you about bragging about your wealth?" Mon asked with crossed arms.

" About bragging?" Khun sam pretended not to know then suddenly said," oh! About bragging! You said not to do that!" Then khun sam lowered her head like a guilty kid.

I couldn't control but started giggling at their sweet moments.

Then I looked at p'freen sitting on the bed looking at them with disgust.

" Okay! Now! Get out let me get some sleep. If I can't play with my kids or my wife atleast let me get my sleep!" P'freen said being annoyed but when she said play with her my wife I was embarrassed and felt shy.

" P'freeennnnn! What did I tell you about saying naughty things infront of other people?" I said being super shy.

But mon and khun sam just smiled and giggled.

" Don't worry freen we are going! Then you can play with your wife. And I can play with mine." Said khun sam laughing.,

" Khun sammmm!" Mon was the one now embarrassed and shy,.." let's go! Bye bye freen. Bye Becky!" She waved ger hands at us then pushed khun sam out of the room.

After they were gone, I locked the doors and sat beside p'freen..." They are cute right.?" I said. Now I was being clingy to her.

" Hummm.. they are. I knew them since they started dating..they were cute back then too. Just like us." She hugged me back.

P'freen looked at me. Her eyes were shifting between my eyes and lips. My beat started to gi faster and faster. I am married to this woman almost for seven years. Why do I still get shy around her when she looks at me with these eyes..

" P'freen..! Where did the kids go? " I said looking around and trying to avoid looking at p'freen's eyes.

" They must be with their grandma. Mom wanted to meet them for so long do you think she'll let them away for one moment....?" Asked p'freen then looked at me again.

" P'freen...!(giggle) stop..!" I was giggling so hard. I can't stop myself anymore.

" What? What am I doing? I am not touching you."

She then came closer to me.

" Still not touching you " she whispered.

Although she was not touching me but I can feel her breaths on my lips. She was that close. Why do I still feel this sensation in my stomach. Why does this feel so intimidating...? Why am I so uncomfortable once she looks at me with those eyes?

She came even closer to me.

" I am still not touching you!" She whispered in a more soft voice.

She was millimetres away from my lips.

" I am still not touching you!" She whispered again.

I can't take this anymore. This is like torture. Now I know how p'freen felt few moments ago. When I said no touch only watch.

" Becky..,!"

I can't. Not anymore. We both married to eachother sitting on the bed her face is micrometre away from mine. Her warm breath are felt on my upper lips.

I finally kissed her. So much needed kiss.

Finally she responded. Then both of our hands explored each other's body. Her one hand went to the top of neck to hold me in place.

But suddenly...." Mommmmmy!" Sam came running towards the bed...

I am pretty sure I locked the door. But sam was already on the bed hugging and crying me.

May be I actually forgot lock the door thinking about khun sam and mon....

" What baby?" I asked softly.

" Mommy..! Grandpa. Grandpa is here to take away mommmmm!" He started to cry again.