57.

I am locked in my room since yesterday. My dad haven't let me get out of this room. Neither did he send me any food. Not that if he send I would eat that. I wonder if he forget about me locked in the room while celebrating his victory over p'freen. I wonder what she is doing now.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the window.

" Who that could be?" I curiously went near the window and opened the window. Windows had a small space outside. When opend the window someone grabbed my mouth shut. When stopped panicking to look at who is was.

It was p'freen...

" Hey!" She slowly let go of my mouth.

" P'freen!" I excitedly said.

" Yes! Baby! I am back."

" How are you? Get in" I saw her barely hanging from the window.

" Yeah!" She slowly climbed up the door.

" Babe! How did you? Get here!" I excitedly said.

" Well I can't stay here for long. Police is chasing me. I sorta blew up some police cars and killed some cops so now they are coming after me. I promise I'll find a way out. I am here to take you away. So you can go away with sam and kath. They must be very very sad and scared now..." She said hugging me.

I slowly emerged my face in her chest . I can hear her heart beating fast. My hands explore her black flowing over the tired muscles of her back that is still throbbing. I can feel her heart beat in different parts of her back. She must had to work hard to climb up the window. I pause for a moment when my hands stumbled upon her shoulder.

Her shoulder? Her shoulder injury?" I pulled back from the hug and look at her.

" Babe! Your shoulder?"

" It's fine ...!" She fake smiled.

" It's not let me see!" I said.

I quickly turned to open her shirt. Surely enough it was bleeding. Through her black shirt it is difficult to see blood. But moist can be felt through every colour.

" Babe!" I slowly hit her other shoulder.

" Why do you have to climb the window?" I asked.

" Why do you have to be locked on the first floor.?" She asked me with a naughty smile.

" Wait. Let me find some first-aid." I quickly looked through the cabinets in the room. I am sure I have some first-aid in this room.

After a minute or so I found it. It's only six years old. So I hope the cotton is not expired. Do cottons and bandages get expired?.

Anyway I quickly started to clean the wounds with some antibiotics I had in the bathroom. Then I dressed her wounds.

" Bac bec!" She said. Now her face is like a puppy. She hugged me slowly. Her bare breasts touched mine chest. She softly rested her head on shoulder.

" Bec bec! I am tired of this. Tired of all the running and chasing after. It seems like we can't get together and stay together. I am really thankful for the time I had with you. Being with you in Europe was the best time of my life I really miss that time bec bec .!" She says. The put her face forward to my neck.

I put my hands on her back and head to hug her.
" Babe! Why are you saying this now? It's just this moment. Once we both face the is moment together it'll be over. We will live in peace then.." I kissed her shoulder.

"Oh! Bec bec! I hope there in the parallel universes there is one universe where I can love you in peace. And I can finally give you the paradise you always wished for. Our happily ever after...!" She said. She must be crying I can feel her tears on my shoulder.

" P'freen!" I hugged her more tightly. " I love you so much! You must promise me once you go out, you'll return with the key to our paradise."

" Bec bec, I can't promise. I can fight with the whole world except your father. How can I do anything to hurt him? I know how much you love him. I can't possibly hurt him." She pulled away from our hug to look at me. She is surely crying. Her tears are flowing all over her cheeks.

" Babe! I love you so much! And you haven't hurt my dad yet! That shows your love for me.! I wish I could do something to help. I wish I could fight with him. But then I remember he is my the same dad that used to fill the fridge with icecreams if I wished to eat ice cream." I break into tears.

" Bec bec!" We both lost our words.

.....

After some time staying like that. I cat a cupcake p'freen brought for me. It was like the best cupcake in my life. But then we both slept together in that room cuddling. I didn't knew if my ded will open the door or not. Since it was locked from outside I didn't bother locking the door.

Next morning when I woke up the door to my room was open. I started panicking when I didn't find p'freen lying next to me. I think my dad opened the door last night. And saw p'freen. he must have dragged her out. I quickly ran out to see my mom.

" Becky!" I also came running and hugged me.

" Mom..!" I hugged her and started crying.

" Mom! Where is p'freen?" I asked.

" Baby...! Freen was here?" She sai with fear in her eyes.

" Mom where is dad? What happen in the morning?"

" I was begging your dad to get you out. He didn't listen to me. But last night he went in your room. In the morning he left in a hurry.....he said he found...,..."