60.

My mom, dad and I all rushed to the hospital. When I saw saint standing outside. That means p'freen is here. I got scared thinking if my dad and p'freen came face to face what's gonna happen. What's my dad gonna do? Or worse what p'freen will do?

I worriedly entered the hospital's children care. Where I was welcomed by khun mon and aunty.

" Becky!" Aunty hugged me tightly and started crying " where have you been? He refused to eat anything. We couldn't get him to eat anything since you aren't there. And then he.... Lost consciousness....today."

" Don't need to worry. It was due to not eating. Sam will be fine now." Said khun sam who was holding sleeping kath in her hand.

I quickly went to them and took kath on my arms. I kissed and cherished her hair.

" My baby...! Your brother is gonna be alright...!" I said as I kissed her head.

Then I rushed to see sam.

" Mommy...!" He cried out as soon as he saw me.

...

Outside another battle had began.

Khun sam saw my dad and started to eye him down.

" Look here's the grandpa that dragged her own daughter infront of their grandchildren...!" Khun sam said mockingly.

" What did you said?" My dad angrily turned towards her and grabbed her by the collors.

" You sure you wanna do that oldman?" Khun sam said looking around at her guards who was holding their guns at him.

" They don't even blink between shooting.." said khun sam.

" Khun sam!" Khun mon said..." He is still n'becky's father. Respect him."

" Respect my foot." Khun sam was going to say some more but khun mon's eyes stopped her.

" You're lucky mon is here. Or else for what you did I'd have killed you long ago." Khun sam mumbled.

" Well! Killing another human being is such a easy job for you " said mr. Armstrong.

" Not as easy as it is for you to capture your daughter and separate her from her children." Khun sam said with a humourless laugh.

" I have to go." Khun sam left to come in the room sam was in.

" Becky I won't let them take you from here. That day I was flustered. But now I won't let them take you away. We already figured out who is behind all these. Soon freen will be able to be with you. " Khun sam said with a smile.

But my smile just went away.

" Khun sam, tell me the truth, she said today is the last night together in there. What does it mean?"

" I don't know Becky. Mostly she said that she is putting a end to it. Maybe she was talking about last night in your parents house. But she is planning something big and dangerous." Khun sam explained.

" I saw p'saint outside is p'freen here? Does she know about sam?" I asked.

" Mom was here!" Sam said who was enjoying yogurt i brought. Kath was sleeping beside her brother.

" Was she?." I asked him excitedly.

" She gave me choco. And kissed me. Tell me everything is going to be well. And asked me to tell you everything is going to be okay." He said.

I hugged and kissed him. Mommy needed this help baby.

Now mommy needs to understand what you mom is planning.

I kept hugging sam. He was scared. After being separated from them I also didn't wanted to let go of them. My tears started to fall.

.....

Sam fell asleep along with his sister. They look so cute together. Though my dad wanted to take me away but khun sam stopped him. Now she had the whole hospital surrounded by her guard. So that no police can enter or exit the hospital.

Already sam was in a VIP room. But khun sam upgraded it to super Dulux VVIP room. So now no one except p'freen's mom, khun sam, khun mon and I can enter.

Sam is really happy with this upgrade that he almost forgot that he was sick. After so much time I smiled with my whole heart. I wish p'freen were here to see this.

I hugged sam when he fell asleep. All I can hope now is that p'freen can fix this and we will go back to our home in England like before with no police, no my dad or p, p'freen's past haunting us.

I just cried and cried till I tired myself to sleep.

....

_________________________________________

Short chapter guys.

I am really really tired today after 6 hours of study and 4 and a half hours of classes. Now all I need is a good night's sleep...

So see you in my dreamland with freen and Becky.. (can we start a thing? Instead of saying sweet dreams can we just say freenbecky dreams? Cause that's the definition of sweetness for me.. he he just kidding 😂)

Byeeeee. Good night, freenbecky dreams 🤭🤗