20.

I came to school before dropping off the kids at the daycare centre. The daycare center was short stuffed. They wanted me to volenteer but I was too busy. So I came to school instead. The kids aren't old enough to be in school and too smart and naughty to come to school with me. So leaving them at the daycare center was the best thing.

I haven't found out anything about the new visitors in town. If they already reached here we would've already knew. This town is too small to hold any gossips in. But I need to be very careful. I still don't know if the shoot and sight order is withdrawn from Becky's head. But I still need to be careful. I don't care about my life. I know Becky can take care of kath and sam. So I need to protect becky. I already hacked into the cc tv cameras near library and the house.

My friendship with p'pop paid off. He was a good hacker and his taught me some too.

So now I will know if anyone comes near  my becky.

I went back into my daily works taking classes and keeping my class in order.

....

After the school ended I took off to take my kids from the daycare. Usually Becky is the one picking up the kids. But today she wasn't feeling well. It was her time of the month. So she was having a bad cramps.

So I am going to pick up the kids. I am excited. My day always lit up when I meet sam and kath. They are the light of my eyes.

The daycare isn't that far away from school so I ran to the daycare. The security greeted me as always.

" Mr. William! Good evening!" I said in my usual manner.

" Wow! Kongkwan. It's a long time I saw you. Fon is busy." Said the security guard.

" No she wasn't feeling so well!" i said.

" Wait here mam. I am going to call for your kids. Sam and kath is a delight." He said. Then went in. I stood outside waiting to see their faces.

He came back in a minute. Without my kids. I was a bit surprised and worried. I look at hime with distress. He was my discomfort and gave me a comforting smile.

" Kongkwan no need to worry. Our volenteer teacher was so good your kids fell asleep in his lap. Now he can't move. So I think you need to go their and take them out." He said.

" Oh! No! I am going in" I went in.

As I enter the room I was out of my f*cking mouth. I can't believe my eyes. This is not happening. I was so worried about protecting becky I forgot about my kids. They are wrapped in the arms of my death sentence. He looked up as soon as I stepped in. He doesn't look surprised why? Did he already knew?

He had a weired smile. I was very surprised and scared. The ground bellow me seemed to me gone. My head is spinning. But I need to be be strong for my family. I need to be strong to protect becky and my kids. Sam and kath knows nothing. They doesn't need to be in the middle of all this. And if he tries to use me I will destroy this world.

This isn't happening. I waited so long for this moment. I waited six years thinking about this day when I'll face my past. But now! It's in front of me. I used to think I already lived enough in freedom after  what I did. But now I think it was very little. May be a little long with my world would've been good.

No! No!

I am screaming in mind. I can't speak anymore. He is just sitting with sam and kath sleeping on his lap. The victory smile on his mind is scary. There is no need for kongkwan anymore. Freen Sarocha is what this moment need. Freen be ready to protect your world. Even if you have to be destroyed.

I stepped forward. I was about to say something but he put his hand on his mouth and sushed me.

" You don't wanna wake up your kids mrs. Kongkwan?" Said mr. Armstrong.

" Huh?" I was surprised.

" You're lucky! anyone can tell who their mother is just by looking at their faces.! Specially your daughter Katharine!" He smiled a little looking at kath.

How can I forgot they are just a smaller version of ourselves. Stupid me!

" Mr..?"

" I think you need to take your kids home. They are sleepy." He said with a smile.

" Mr. Armstrong! What are you doing?" I needed to make sure. I can't put becky and kids in danger.

" Mrs. Kongkwan anantrakul.  I want you to take your kids home already." He insisted. I took the kids in my hand. Sam on my left and kath on my right.

" You want me to give you a hand?" Said mr. Armstrong.

" No thanks. I can handle." I said feeling uncomfortable for sure.

" No worries I am going that way!" I felt a difference in his tone. Whatever he wants he have to go through me first before hurting Becky or my kids.

He took kath off my hand. I was too scared and stunt to say anything. He have right my kids too. He is their grandfather afterall. I wish I could tell kath and sam about their grandfather. They would be so happy. But first I need to save their mommy first.

.....

We started walking towards our house. The walk was only ten minutes. But it feels like a life time. I don't know what to do. He was intimating me without doing anything. I was carefully observing his hand. Both hands were tightly hugging kath. Sam was in my arms still sleeping. His hands were both showing. But I was still kept observing them one of them might bring out a gun and shoot me from point blanck range. It would be a piece of cake for him.

He was walking beside me. He was looking at me at all just observing the road. He was more egar yo meet someone else I understood. I know he is desparate to meet his daughter. He was showing more desparation as the time was passing. He can feel we are getting closer.

He was tightening the hug at kath. It's almost concerning for me as a mother. But I was breathless somehow. If I made a wrong move he can shoot me in the head and sam who was sleeping in my hand without a worry of the wold will fell on the ground and might hurt himself. So I was walking more carefully and planning if he shoots me how to position sam so that he won't get hurt.

Thinking all of these my feet took me in front of our house. Which I was egar to come back to an hour ago. Now feels like a death sentence. May be he was just using me to get to his daughter. Now my use is finished. So now he doesn't need me.

I excepted it. I already knew this day will come. But in my dreams it was a very quick shot and then death. In real life it is more frightening. I can already see becky's face. All I want to do is place and tuck sam and kath in their bed kiss them good night forever then kiss my love one last time and then go......

Will God grant me atleast this much?

Do I really deserve to kiss my love one more time...?

Thinking this my eyes get watery. Standing infront of my home all I was thinking is Becky's face. I tightly hug sam in my arms still sleeping.... I to a step forward to my death.

Only wanting one thing Becky waiting for me. So I can hand over the kids and...........