3.

Fon walked through the towns mostly empty road. She in her childlike carefree way moved with the wind while slowly jumping and gliding in the air. Just like a girl riding in her pony in her dreamland.

Fon was walking happily while humming a song.

I found a love, for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it
Darling, you look perfect tonight

(Perfect by ed sharon)

Her singing broke when a familiar voice call out to her....

" Fon .!"

The owner of the voice came closer. Fon stopped and looked back. It was ms. Kim.

" Ms. Kim..." Fon gave a friendly smile.

" Why are you headed towards school? Isn't the library in the north.?" Said kim while giving a naughty smile.

" Oh.! I am headed to school. You know kongkwan packed the lunch herself. But forgot to take it. I was asleep so I couldn't remind her too. Now I am taking it to her." Said fon smiling even brightly now.

" Oh! Kongkwan's name mentioned and you forget everything. That's the first time she forgot something....! Or may be" ms. Kim put her hand on her cheek and said." Or may be she wants to see you since she didn't get her morning mumu and bye bye mumu."

Fon and ms. Kim started walking. But this sudden tease stopped fon.

" Ms. Kim! You're such a tease. How do you know about them?" Fon got super shy and smiled shyly now.

" Well.! Whenever I babysit your kids they talk a lot you know."

" Oh! They are.." fon laughed a bit. " Why are you late?"

" You know the wine hit me hard last night. I slept like a baby and woke up like you. At eleven."

" I woke up at ten."

" Wow! So early!"

" Ms. Kim. I wake up early every day. I just don't came out. Since I am the one gets them ready for school." Fon said proudly.

" Yeah! Of course!" She said." Kongkwan still manages to do all of that alone." Ms. Kim muttered.

" By the way. You should control your drinking you know." Said ms. Kim.

" Why? Did I do something wired to you?" Said fon being scared. She pulled ms.kim's hand to a halt.

" No! Not to me. But kongkwan." Ms. Kim whispered.

" What about it? What did I do?" Fon was very scared now. Since she haven't seen kongkwan in the morning too. She doesn't have any idea how her mood is now.

" You!...." Ms. kim looked around to see someone's around and whispered." You flirted with her!"

" What?" Hearing this she started laughing.

" Why are you so ashamed she is my wife. I can flirt with her." Fon gave a straight forward answer. When she saw ms. Kim looked wiredly at her. ...

" You asked her if was single and available. Then she said no and you started to cry like a maniac." Said  ms. Kim.

" Really! Oh! This is so shameful." Fon tried to hide her face with the lunch box carrier she was carrying.

" I think what you guys did after that was shameful."

" Ms. Kim..!"

They talked and reached the school. The classes are already in session. Ks. Kim's first class was taken by someone else.

Fon waited in the staff room for kongkwan. After the first class ended kongkwan came back with bunch of drawing sheets in her hand.

She somehow managed to place them on the table. Then she was approaching to wipe the sweat drops from the forehead. a sweet smelling handkerchief held by a beautiful hand wiped the sweats. kongkwan looked at the owner of the hand.

" Fon" she gave a satisfactory smile.

" You left your lunch box at home." She put the lunch box in kongkwan's hand. " You did this on purpose, right? So I came here to gave them to you."

" I wouldn't do that! I genuinely forgot them back home." Kongkwan smiled and came near fon.

" Well! Well! Well! Then I should send them by chip next time." Said fon giving a naughty smile.

Chip is a ten year old boy who lives Nextdoor. Kongkwan doesn't like him cause he always makes fun of her name. She also fights with chip.

" No no! I left it you can come...! Um.." kongkwan stopped when she realised her mistake.

In the meantime the staff room cleared up. Every teacher left to take their next class. Kongkwan and fon was left there alone. Using this opportunity kongkwan came closer to fon and wrapped her hands on her waist.

" What are you doing? Someone will see us?" Fon whispered while trying not to laugh. Even now she some time gets Butterflies in her stomach when kongkwan touches her.

" who will see us? Let them see. I am flirting with my wife. Legally bound wife." Kongkwan showed her the ring....

" Then I should fulfill my wife duties.." fon leaned and kissed kongkwan...the curtain came flowing in the wind with the cold breeze. Fon curled up in kongkwan's black coat. Kongkwan tightened her hug and  deepen her kiss.

All fon could lend is a moun and some words.....

" My dear teacher....."