29.

We kept going to the south through the busy roads of London. I have been in England for three years but never in london. We crossed london and went more  south.

I must've fell asleep when the car stopped. To my surprise it wasn't any big  interpol head office. But a warehouse. A very big one. Must be abandoned. It was old timy and rusty machinaries were lying outside to rot more. It was middle of no where. In the middle of all rusty old cars the white suv stood up. Mr. Armstrong got off the car and came to my side. He knocked on the window.

I rolled down the window. I was surprised. So was mala. As I was about to open the door mala came out  and slapped the door closed. Then she grabbed mr. Armstrong's hand and asked..." What are you doing? Are you out of your damn mind?" Mala looked pissed.

" Why aren't we going to the head office. We are supposed to hand her over. I already alerted them. If we don't get their in time they will came after  us...."

" I know. And we are not going to the head office. Because. We are meeting someone here." He said.

" Who?" Mala asked. I was just a audience in their conversation.

Suddenly a car sound was heard.

" Looks like they are here!" Mr. Armstrong looked at the direction the car was coming from.

In the middle of the field only one black road stayed on that only one black car came storming towards us.

The car stopped directly infront of our car. Only minutes away from the crushing into our car.

The car's tinted windows were bothering me. I only see one bald man with sunglasses covering his eyes. But I can tell he was looking at me.

He stormed out his car. And ran to mr. Armstrong.

Then I heard the name. The nam I was so interested in meeting him.

" John..!" Mr. Armstrong said looking at the man.

He was not so pleased to meet us I can tell. I was still waiting inside the car for my grand entrance. He was the bastard U wanted to kill after six years. I should thank mr. Armstrong for bringing me here.

" Where is she?" He asked in a very serious deep voice.

" inside.,.. annoyed that this old man got her first?" Mr.armstrong said in pride.

" Get her out. I wanna shoot her!" He screamed.

Well, same feelings, asshole.

" Not so fast johny. We need to settle this first...!" Said mr. Armstrong.

Mala and I looked at him with suspension.

" disscus what?" He asked.

" That you won't go after my daughter! You'll leave her alone from this. Leave her to live her and her children's life in peace. Then I will give you..-"

" Children? Ha ha....how the hell that worked..? Did she grew a penis?" He said laughing.

That illiterate asshole! How dare he?

" Are you sure they are her children? I mean that usually not how biology works. They need to have a penis right? Are you sure your daughter is as pure as you said?" He kept on laughing.

This time around I wanted to go out and put hundred holes in this asshole's body. But mr. Armstrong stood right beside the door. So it was impossible to open.

I am not going get him away with this. He is just adding more pain in his horrible death.

" Mind your mouth...or else!" Said mr. Armstrong.

"OR ELSE WHAT?" he is shouting like a empty can.

" Get me that bitch now." He said.

" We got her first." Mala said.

" I don't believe you. Let me see her with my own eyes...!" He said like an arrogance like he was.

" Be my guest." Saying this mr. Armstrong opened the car door. Now is the moment. I put my one foot out.  Slowly got off the car. I can make that look cool.

I got down in confidence. Being the magia queen of course I had the ability to tempt people. Even that john guy frooze. He looked at me down top to bottom.

" That is freen sarocha Chankimha....? Oh! I heard a lot about this bitch. Didn't thought she would be this beautiful! If I known before I would've just gone after her not your daughter!" He said looking at mr. Armstrong.

" Listen here. How about this deal. You take her and do whatever you want with her and leave my daughter alone." Said mr. Armstrong.

" Wow! Old man do you really think I am that idiot not to read between the lines? You're giving up on your catch that you're after for so long so easily! Instead of handing her over to interpol and getting your promotion before retirement. The only question is why?" Said john.

" Humm.... You're right... You're very intelligent. But I am a selfish father. Who wants nothing but best for his daughter. Do please... Take her and leave my daughter alone. You already lost the bet."

" Humm. Fine I will. But what is better than a guy working same as you. And earns more than you. For your non virgin impure daughter with kids.?" He said in arrogance.

But this time I was out and my hands were free too. I jumped at him with my both hands out to tear his face off.

" You... ILLITERATE BASTARD ASSHOLE! KEEP MY WIFE'S NAME AWAY FROM YOUR MOUTH....!" I managed to starch part of his face and landed one punch in his face before mr. Armstrong and mala grabbed me and put handcuffs on my hand.

" This...  Fucking bitch have paws too...!" He said in his arrogant tone and with a smile.

" Now you'll get it...." He pulls out a gun and points it to towards me. But mr. Armstrong and mala were quick to pull out their guns and pointed at him.

But slowly slowly he moved his gun and pointed towards his car. With a smile on his face,  with  another hand he pulled out his car keys and pointed at his car then pushed a button.

With a beep the car opend. As soon as the car opened I heard a voice that I thought I'll never hear again.

" MOMMMMMMM!" A cry came to my ears ....