40.

It's been two months since I last met nam. I never mentioned them again. Not to becky and not to anyone else either. We came back to our old town after a month. I am fully recovered now. But my hand is still in plaster.

Everyone was quite interested in where we went to. And then came back with a broken arm.

But becky was did told them about everything that happened. But only what was showed in the news. That's the story for now on. Because someday someone from this town might watch the news and find out our truth.

We told them that were going to our parents back at Philippines and then becky aka( also known as) fon and the kids were kidnapped by that corrupt cop john. And then I kongkwan went to save them, got injured in the case. And all that shit shown in the news.

When we came back the wichai's were gone too. Mr. Wamming said they went on a holiday. Which is unsuspecting for the town people. But not me. They were definitely planning something. Or may be I am overthinking. Maybe everything did went back properly. And I am just making a fuss out of every thing. My mind doesn't allow me to think that everything can be right ever.

Becky went to library. She resumed her job as a librarian and I too did as a teacher. But I am on a leave today. So I went to library to keep becky company.

" So you do enjoy this?" I asked helping her setting the books in the right cabinet.

" Humm.! I do. It's so fun. And the most interesting part is I don't have to interact with people that much." She said while stacking some books in the upper shelf.

She was standing on a ladder. I was just giving her books from a table.

" Humm! So I made your day horrible then. You have to interact with me now." I said.
.
" Not at all. I like spending time with you more. P'freen." She said. I was quite surprised. She wasn't supposed to take that name.

" Honey..!" I said.

" Sorry! Baby. It's just a habit can't help..!" She said giving me a happy smile.

" Babe! The blue one." She said .

" You know bb. There was a library in our school. But the librarian was a di¢k. She was so rude and always refused to give us books. Although that's her job. Anyway after that I always hated going to the library. But if the librarian is this hot I might stay in this librery." I said giving her the book.

She came two steps down and gave me a kiss on my forehead and said..." If the reader is this beautiful I might just marry her."

I shyly smiled.

" Babe...! Now the red one." She said.

" I like this....can I be your assistant.?" I asked giving her the red book.

" Yeah! Of course..! But what will happen to the school...?" She said.

" Well I don't know. Right now all I wanna do is stay with my wife and kids forever." I said hugging her from behind. She already came down.

" Babe..! Someone might come!" She said resisting.

" You know...! I always wanted to try it in a public place that is not so public..!" I said slowly licking her ear.

She was surely surprised and shocked to hear cause her hair on her neck just stood up.

" Babe..... someone might come. It's.."

" It's what..? No one's coming...now. everyone is in their respective works. So the library is..... Free just like us.." i said kissing and biting her neck.

Her pearl like neck just curved with my lips touching it. She definitely wants it too. My hands are all over her. We are in the middle of two cabinet filled with books. Perfect hide out for us.

I heard college kids had sex like this inside the library. Even though I never finished college but surely it wouldn't be this fun without becky.

My lips touching her beck her shoulder her lips. She is all over me. So am I.

Her hands slowly travels to my neck. Slowly pushing me down to a cabinet she started kissing my lips. Hee pink lips just makes me feel like I am in the air flying with her.

Her eyes are filled with desire. So much so that I can't help but close my eyes. She slowly kisses them.

" Open up..! I wanna see your beautiful brown eyes..." She whispered.

" But...if someone came..!" Now I am repeating what is said just a minute ago.

" Wasn't that I who was saying that? But you wanted it right?" She whispered again.

" But ..." She didn't let me finish my words. She just smiled and kissed my lips. I knew I can't resist her now. I want this too. I looked at her lips. Her eyes then again her lips. So stable. So determined. She wants this too.

Her hand on my neck holding me steady while her other hand already went deep into my pants. Her eyes filled with desire. Desire that can consume me whole.

My eyes impatiently looking at her lips waiting for her lips to touch mine.

 (This is the newest spoiler photo shared by the loyal pin Twitter account to tease us

(This is the newest spoiler photo shared by the loyal pin Twitter account to tease us. I am dead now. Goodbye tata, sayonara....)