8.

As mr. And mrs. Wichai said they are not going to say anything. But freen wasn't at all convinced that they were going to keep their mouth shut.

Freen went inside their home furious. Her so long hind is finally revealed to the people. She was worried her perfect world with Becky was going to end. Her life with Becky and the kids. Every thing was shutting down before her eyes.

Freen sat down on the couch. Becky came into the living room and saw freen sitting like she lost everything. Ms. Kim also kept the kids in the bed already. Becky quickly went to the kid's bedroom. Then she kissed them good night. She  Tucked them in the bed properly. She came back to the living room.

After making two cups of coffee she sat beside her p'freen.
" Here's you hot coffee with little to no suger. Just the way you like it." She placed the cup in front of freen.

Freen finally looked up and that's when she saw freen was actually crying. Freen looked down again.

" P'freen! Please. Drink this first na." Becky said making a cute pout.

" Don't call me p'freen. I am afraid.... I'll ruin everything I have now. Your p'freen will ruin everything." Freen covered her face with her hands.

" No... No...no! P'freen...!. No. I love you. I LOVE YOU.! remember what you said...you said you felt lucky because I chose you. I chose you. P'freen. And you should trust you bec bec she won't choose anything wrong." Becky kissed freen's hand that was closing her face.

As soon as Becky's lips touched freen's hands she removed her hands.

Seeing freen's crying face becky teared up too.

Then she picked herself up and smiled again. " P'freen I love you. I love you so much. I can't see you cry like this. I know p'freen will ruin everything. But you can be kongkwan for fon. Becky needs her p'freen. But I am fon now. And fon needs kongkwan. Mother of her two twins. Sam and kath. The beautiful, cute , hot....my dear teacher...." Freen's face lit up.

Freen looked at Becky with proud eyes. She pressed her lips together and put her hands up." I'll keep fighting for you becky."

" Becky? I am fon. Who is this becky woman now....?" Becky managed to keep a straight face. But when she saw freen get confused. She smiled and slowly started laughing at freen.

This act also brought out a smile at freen's face. Freen looked down and then looked up at Becky and kissed her forehead. Freen hugged her tightly.

" I was so scared today bec bec." Freen whispered into becky's ear.

" I know.!" Becky broke the hug and looked at freen." Kiss me as much as you are scared."

Freen looked at Becky's face for a bit then proceeded to kiss Becky. As soon as freen's lips touched becky's she forgot about today. Freen also tightly hugged becky. Her hands travelled through becky's back, neck. Head. All over her body before stopping and grabbing her hips. Becky was also making a good use of her hands. Her hands were busy caressing freen's beautiful firm breasts over her shirt.

Freen's tongue also joined the party. Slowly slowly went down kissing becky's chin neck, chest. And then down to her breast. One hand pinched becky's left nipple.

" OUCH! P'FREEN!" Becky slightly pushed freen.

Freen was out of the spell of Becky's beauty to reality. She looked up at Becky's eyes.

" What ? bec bec? " Freen's eyes said she is still thirsty for becky.

" P'freen. You're so rough today. It hurts. After the kids. My breasts are sensitive." Becky said softly.

" I am sorry.. baby. But you're so...." Freen couldn't control herself anymore started kissing and undressing becky.

" I will try to be as gentle as I can." Freen said looking at Becky's eyes one more time.

" Mr. And mrs. Wichai brought back the devil and I can't control it can I?" Becky smiled and held freen's head when she was kissing her breasts.

" P'freen. Atleast go to the bedroom. The kids can come here. And this sofa is very uncomfortable for this kind of things." Said becky wining.

" You know I can't say no when you say it like that." Said freen kissing becky.

Freen quickly stood up. Then she picked up becky and took her upstairs at there bedroom.

Freen slowly put becky on the bed. She leaned down to kiss her. Her a shuttle push stopped her her.
" P'freen. I need to go to the bathroom..!" Said becky looking down." Also can you go and double check the main door? I can't remember if we closed it or not.. "

" Already. We haven't even started yet. You want to go to the bathroom." Said freen with a smirk.

" See. That's what khun kongkwan would never do. She is better." Said becky teasing freen.

" Owwwh! Really. that's it I am going to sleep on the couch tonight." Said freen crossing her arms and going out sulking.

" P'freen!" Becky said. But freen was gone already. So she stood up and went to the bathroom.

After a while when she came back she saw freen was sitting on her side of the bed reading a book like she does every night.

" Someone said she is gonna sleep on the couch tonight." Becky said smiling.

" Humm freen did. But my wife wanted me. So I am here." Said freen putting the book on the coffee table.

Becky smiled and went near freen. She leaned down and kissed freen.

" Can I do it tonight? P'freen." Said becky whispering seductively.

" Do what?!" Freen was still in the mood to tease her.

" P'freen!" Said becky.

" Say it."
" P'freen...." Becky hesitantly said," p'freen can I....." She shyly said" p'freen, can I eat you tonight.?"

Becky looked at freen. Freen looked back at becky. There eyes connected...a smirk appeared on freen's mouth.....