18.

Freen woke up early. But she slept very well last night. It was the best night for her. It was also very worried day for her. She work up and made milk tea for becky and hot chocolate for kids.

The kids also came down after they woke up. Freen took them for brushing their teeth. After they sat down for hot chocolate Becky also came down rubbing her eyes.

" Did you sleep well last night?" Freen asked kissing becky's cheek.

" No!.. I was up all night..! It hurt me so much. It still hurts...!" Becky said wining.

" I am sorry baby..!" Said freen kissing her forehead.

The kids saw their mommy acting like a kid and started giggling.

" Hey! Why are you two giggling?" Said becky with sulking face.

" They are getting naughty as their mommy." Freen pinched kath's cheek.

" Mommy acts like a baby...!" They said giggling in unison.

" See they are really getting smart." Freen teased becky again.

After having their breakfast becky and freen both left home taking the kids with them. Freen took the kids and left them in the daycare. It was a small fecility where people of town volunteered to help the working parents take care of the kids.

.....

In mr. Wamming's house.

" Mr. Armstrong how you liking this town?" Asked mrs. Wamming pouring tea on cups. The wammings along with mala and mr. Armstrong sat down on the garden for morning tea.

Mr. Armstrong did looked around the whole town but luckily they didn't ran into freen or becky. But their upset because their motive wasn't fulfilled yet. Mr. Armstrong was getting worried day by day. Also because if the man found freenbecky first he will kill freen for sure. Which he did not cared but he will take becky too. Which was his main concern.

........

Five years ago.

" It's been a year....where they can go?" Mr. Armstrong looked around into some documents spread in his office. His small office was filled with documents and his computer was always checking the plane and ship bookings. Anything to get a lead on his daughter and her kidnapper freen.

Suddenly a knock on his door.

" Mr. Armstrong!"

An old man in police uniform walked into the room.

" Sir!" Mr. Armstrong stood up and saluted the man.

" What about your daughter? The fugitive!"

" I am sorry sir. But I believe freen sarocha kidnapped her. She kidnapped her and took her away. I am afraid Becky might not be alive right now." Said mr. Armstrong with his head down. Although he was really angry but he cannot do anything over his senior.

" I have appointed another officer. And he will help you with the investigation..! He is john! John franklin." He introduced to a very young officer. He was only in his 20's.

Mr. Armstrong was in shock. He was really surprised to see his senior officers have selected a immature boy to help him.

" Are you joking me? Sir he is really young! How can he help me? I need someone more experienced. Like officer mala..-" the officer didn't let him finished.

" We already gave her to you. But you two let the biggest wanted criminal get away from our hand. Now she is no where to be found. So he is going to help you. And if necessary he will take over the case too. John! Please assist him or do anything possible okay! I want FREEN SAROCHA. BEHIND THE BARS."

...

After john and mr. Armstrong started working.

John always picked out some mistakes in mr. Armstrong's work. But john turned out to be very skilled too. Every time he got closer to finding freen. Every time he almost found freen. But freen somehow got the news and Moved before the police came.

So one day mr. Armstrong got really frustrated that a kid is showing hi show to do his work. So he stopped john near  his office.

" Hey! You think your so good at your job. Why can't you find freen yet?" Mr. Armstrong said pushing john to the wall.

" I can find her right now. But what eill I get.?" John asked smirking.

" What will you get? It's your job." Mr. Armstrong said angrily.

" Well I will get my salary either I catch freen or not. Just like you. So why should I catch her?" Said john with a smirk.

" You're...!"

" Watch your mouth mr. Armstrong. Why are you so egar to catch her anyway?"

" She took my daughter with her. She kidnapped my daughter."

" So you want me to save your daughter?" Said john without changing his emotions.

".."

" Cool! I'll do that. But you have to marry your daughter with me then." Said john.

" You BAS*RD!" mr. Armstrong punched him.

But john doughed it easily.

" It's been a year if you haven't found her yet. Without my help you won't find your daughter..!" Said john smiling..

" Okay! If you find freen before me you can do anything with her. And if my daughter wants then you can marry her!" Said mr. Armstrong. Mr. Armstrong still believed that he will find freen before john and then his daughter will be saved too. But after five years he lost that hope too  but now if feels like he is close to his daughter.  He can feel becky here. All he wants is to find becky before john catches them. If mr. Armstrong finds freen first will hand over freen to the law and save his own daughter. But if john finds them first then no on can be saved. So he is more desperate now.

....

The pouring sound of tea brought him back to present.

He looked at mrs. Wamming smiling at him.
" Thank you!" He said and picked up the cup.
" Mr. Armstrong and mala . If you don't have any plans for today why don't you volenteer in the daycare center for today. We are short stuffed today." Mr. Wamming said with a woe.

" Okay!" Mr. Armstrong said. Mala was surprised to here. She looked at him with surprise. Mala was surprised because mr. Armstrong wouldn't let her enjoy in the pub. They only went there to look for freen Becky. Now he is wasting time.

But mr. Armstrong was emotionless. He was just fake smiling at mrs. Wamming.