25.🔞

P'freen already made me come so many times already. Now it's my turn. She was kissing me leaning towards me. Then I slowly put my hands on her head to hold her head tight. She was shocked. She looked directly into my eyes.

" What....?" She said.

" I already am a good girl. Don't you think I should get my reward...?" I said smiling at her seductively.

" Umm.... wasn't all the cumming you're doing is a reward..?" She said with a smirk.

" Well no! I wanna taste your sweet nectar from the source..! That's my true reward...!"

" Okay..!" I am gonna put my whole soul into this. I will make her feel like she never did before. I will make her feel like in heaven.

This time may be our last time. I pushed her back to the bed. Now I got up and sat on her waist. My wet pussy was still leaking on her waist.
I leaned down to kiss her as rough as I could. Then slowly kissing my way down to her sweet spot. She always kisses my thighs and the surroundings of my clit. But I go straight to her sweet spot. To let her know I am not playing.

I really wish I can see her face right now. But I can't see her face with my face buried to her sweet spot. It was wet before I even touched. But when my tongue reached her spot her back arched with the sensation. She is moving a lot. I put my one hand on her neck to stop her from moving. She held onto my hand reaching her neck. She is very good at controlling her moan. Which I suck at. But then also yeah! She likes it.

It was annoying me that she was silent. I put my hand up to her sweet lips that she was biting. I can really paint a picture of her now. Her eyes might be shut now. She is trying to stay silent. But I am gonna make her moan.

I know what to do..now...

She slowly slowly stopped my tongue's movement. She when I stopped. She was really annoyed she got up and looked at me.
.,

" Hey!..?" She said.

" I am not doing it!" I got taking a blanket with me to cover myself. The naked lady in bed just got up like a kid in a moment.

" Hey? You can't go like this..?" She said with a bit of annoyance. I could just wonder if she done this to me. I would be pissed too. She would never do this.  I smiled at my mischief turning my back at her.

" Bec bec !" She said. I can only imagine her face right now. Her brows might be tucked together. Some wrinkles in her forehead from the brows. Her eyes in utter disbelief. She was close to the climex I know. But she made me mad by not moaning.

" I am not doing...!" I opened the bathroom door.

" Becky Rebecca Patricia Armstrong! Come back to the bed this instance.!" She said in a serious way. In a orderly way. I can't resist her order.

I go back to her angrily.
" Did you just yell at me?" I said with a angry face.

" No ...bec bec..! No ...I was just..!" She said softening her tone. I like her when she acts like a lioness. But I like her more when she acts like a cat.  She just knows what tod o with me.

" Bec bec baby don't you think. You should finish the job you stared. You wanted it in the first place"

" Umm... I am not in teh mood. You don't moan. So I am turned off." I said making a pout face.

" But it's a bit embarrassing." She said shyly.

" You like it when I do it..." I said raising my eyebrows.

" Umm...I'll try.." she said.

" You don't have to try. Just to contain yourself. That's all I need." She nodded to my commend.

I slowly went down again. After settled down in the bed. This time she wasn't quite. But a little bit of man was getting out..

." Bec bec...ah..!"

" Say p'freen what are you thinking? How are you feeling...?" I said giving my tongue a bit rest.

" Good....very...umm..ah...good..!" She was out of breath. Her breathing goes faster which made me realise she was close. Very close..!

And then there it was all over my face and naked body. Which doesn't bother me at all.

...
After I help her clean up. She rests herself on the bed. Then I put my head on her chest. I can her heart beat. Her heart is beating very very fast.

" P'freen! Are you still turned on?" I asked her.

" No! Why do you ask?do I look like? " She answers casually.

" It's just.. your heart. Is beating very fast." I said. Putting my hand on her chest to calm her down.

" No! It's may be because....I was thinking that we can never do this again. Maybe never sleep like this...!"

" P'freen... can't we run?" I asked. Although I knew it was pointless.

" And run to where?" She says smiling.

" Anywhere! Somewhere he can never find us!"

" Becca..! Gosh! You're so cute..! But what about our kids. Sam kath, what are you gonna tell them? Why we are running away from their grandfather?" She says.

" I am not gonna tell them about my dad....if they're not gonna remember their mom. They won't know about their grandpa either. I can raise them alone. I don't need anyone else." I said making a pout face. I knew was being childish.

" Bec bec! You're never gonna be alone...! Nam will be with you when ever you need. And you remember heng! Right he will be with you too.."

" I don't need them. I need you. P'freen... I need you." I said looking at her. Tears started falling from my eyes.

" Bec bec! No! Don't ever cry like this okay! Remember you are mafia queen freen sarocha's wife.! Be proud!" She said with a serious face. And I couldn't help but smile. Then she started to laugh at me. Then slowly slowly both of our laughs sync together to make a magical melody with the stary night and the sounds of the sea..................................