9. 🔞

Next day.

Kongkwan went to school as always with her two kids sam and kath. But today she was a bit late.

" Oh! Ho.! Someone's late.. why are you so late kongkwan? I thought you're the goddess of time." Said ms. Kim teasing kongkwan.

Kongkwan went to walked towards the coffee machine limping her way.

" What happened to your leg?"ms. Kim said sarcastically.

" Get off my back. Ms. Kim. Will you?" Said kongkwan a bit annoyed. She poured a freshly brewed coffee on her mug that says 'best person ever'

" What happened to you kongkwan? No seriously. I thought you'll be walking on cloud today." Said ms. Kim with a smirk.

" I am fine. I am just a bit tired. What's wrong with you? Why are you acting so wired today?" Said kongkwan sitting down beside ms. Kim in the stuff room. Since she was already late, she skipped her first class. Another teacher already went in her place.

" No nothing! Why are you tired kongkwan? Did you did a late night study?" Said ms. Kim. Then she pushed a bit and looked at kongkwan with intense eyes." Or did fon studied you?"

Kongkwan knew what she was talking about. When ms. Kim finished kongkwan almost spilt her drink from her mouth.

" What the..! How did she knew?" Thought kongkwan." What are you talking about ms. Kim?" Said kongkwan.

" I am! Nothing! I just said what I saw." Ms. Kim said in a soft voice. Then she went back to clearing her desk.

Kongkwan followed her.

" What are you talking about? What did you see?" Said kongkwan leaning on ms. Kim's back.

" Nothing! Now you're on my back!" Said ms. Kim looking back at her.

Kongkwan moved back a bit. Then held ms. Kim's hand.

" What did you see?" Said kongkwan with almost teary eyes.

" I told you guys to close the windows. Didn't I? I mean I live right beside you bedroom. So if you do something nasty in there without closing the window I am gonna see it." Said msm kim annoyed face.

" What?" Kongkwan said with surprised face.

" I have to tell you. I never thought fon have that in her her. I always thought you're the top in the relationship. But last night fon proved me wrong. And today you limping like that made me even wrong." Said ms. Kim." Damn! top fon wild." Thought ms. Kim.

" What do you mean? You watched the whole thing?" Said kongkwan truly being shy. Her cheeks turned red.

" Of course not...! But damn! She made you beg. It was so hot!" Ms. Kim said with a teasing smile.

" Come on! Don't tease me like that!"

" What about you two? Always teasing me with the naughty talks and those visuals. When you know I am single since birth." Said ms. Kim frustrated.

" Oufff!" Kongkwan facepalmed herself.

She she was so ashamed she ran to the toilet.

When she reached the toilet she closed the door and covered her face. Cause she was so ashamed she can't even face herself in the mirror. Closing her face like that she remembered last night how fon or becky covered her face when she was eat her.

"P'freen! Can I.....Can I....can I eat you tonight?" Becky said with a red shy face.

She felt heat in her body just by looking at freen like that. Becky knew what she has started. Freen just looked at Becky said smiled.

Freen lay down on the bed silently. Becky leaned over to freen still standing. Somehow freen felt shy looking at the same face she is looking at for last 8 years..

Freen's face turned red. But becky put her hand on freen's jaw to make freen face her. Becky licked her lips and leaned down further until her lips touched freen's. The long deep kiss lasted for a minute. Becky did explored all around freen's mouth with her tongue. Both of there saliva dripped down freen's face. Becky couldn't waste any of that as she kissed and sucked all of that from freen's face and neck.

Even this little bit of sensetion made freen lose her mind. She started moaning as becky kissed her way down.

Freen bit her lips to stop making sounds. But becky came up and bit freen's lower lip." Don't hold back baby. Let it out..!" Said becky in a deep voice.

The intense stare of Becky made freen speechless. Becky's hands started acting. First unbuttoning freen's shirt. Then her bra, becky exposed freen's brests. Becky looked at them and licked her lips.. ..." I should say bon appetite." Said becky.

Freen threw a pillow at becky who was leaning against freen's body.

" Aoow! P'freen you always made this kinds of jokes all the time." Said becky. " Okay I have a better idea."

Becky stood up and brought out freen's old tie from a suit from the closet.

" This is better." Becky tied freen's hands with the head rest of the bed. Freen laid on the bed with her hands tied over her head with top naked.

" I made a mistake didn't I?" Said freen smiling.

" I'll make sure you don't regret this." Becky said with a smirk.

Becky again got on the bed over freen. This time she stopped at freen's waist level then she pulled down her pants.

" Lift up your hips love!" Becky said in her deep voice.

Freen followed cause she knew there's no going back. Then freen's panties came down too. Freen looked down in between freen's legs.

Becky picked up freen's left leg and placed it on her right shoulder. Then she kissed her way down. Until she reached freen's vulnerable point.

" Aaaahhhh- huh..!" With a deep moan freen let out a deep breath as becky touched freen's delicate with her tongue.

" It's so wet and hot baby.!" Becky said looking up at freen.

" Becky.. don't do that!" Freen said looking away.

" Baby! Come on. You always make me face it. Now you have to." Becky said annoyed as she make freen look down to her waist.....