44.

" I am not going back to the black whole that your daughter work hard to pull me out of it." I said looking straight into mr. Armstrong's eyes. I was afraid before. But now he is not my father-in-law but a cop. I can't go back there. This time I might never come back. I already have so many enemies now if I go back there will be more. This time I have a lot to lose.

" Freen, you're not understanding. This is for your country's sake. The underworld is not so under anymore. People are killing robbing and they are r*peing like it's their birth right!" He stood up to contain his excitement.

" I am not going back! What is the police doing?" I ask him. He looks at me but this time his eyes aren't breathing fire. But he is calm and his eyes are Begging to me.

" Ten police officer died. And two's wife and daughter were r*ped cause they arrested criminals." He looks at me.

" But... There must be some other way. that include not me going back."

" We already took all the measures. It's impossible. The crime rates significantly high. And whoever tries to solve them gets it."

" But... I don't wanna what something happens to me?" I say. Not that I am afraid of my life. But I am afraid because if I die there won't be anyone protecting my family, Becky and kids. Nam and heng are also dead or locked up in a Island I can't get to.

" Since when freen is afraid of death?" He asks in a mocking way. I know what is trying to do. He is trying to Target my pride so I impulsively go with him. And I was about to that. But then I thought of my children.

" Since I have a son and daughter. You'll understand it." I say looking at him.

" Of course I do. I almost had a perfect life until someone came into my life and took my daughter away. You'll won't understand it yet. Wait till kath grows up."he is definitely trying to send me down to the shame slide.

" I am sorry okay. But you left me no choice. I was good. Doing my crimes running my company. FSC fashion. Until your daughter came and took everything away. Made me soft. Even if I go back with you I won't be as bad as I used to be. I am too soft now... I was good in my life. I had money. I had friends. I had my mom. Now I am here teaching in a school that nobody knows. I have to pay my bills every month and hope we don't run out of money....and you know what's the worse I had two friends just two and they are dead too.....! And you think your perfect life is ruined?" I started screaming like crazy. Without noticing mr. Armstrong is looking behind me with scared eyes. Like he saw some kind of gho...... BECKY !

She already changed and came to the backyard with a tray filled with tea and biscuits. The tray drops to the grass. Thanks to the green soft grass the plates and cups aren't broken.

But Something else is and probably my head too.

Her eyes are filled with tears. The spilt second she made eyes contact I could see the anger and sadness at the same time. Until she ran back inside the house.

" BECKY...! I DIDN'T MEANT THAT.....!" I tried to stop her.

" Freen!" Mr. Armstrong said.

" You must go... I'll talk to you later.."

" No time. I have to go back today with or without you."

" Go back without me cause I am not leaving this behind me." I said to mr. Armstrong.

I ran back in the house to find becky holding sam and kath's hands.

" Mom..! We are late for playschool! Aren't you going?" Sam asks looking at me. They are in a daycare but sam refers to it as a playschool. They aren't old enough for a real school yet.

"  I am not going today baby. Becky! Where are you going?" I ask looking at Becky. Her eyes already went red from crying and still holding some tears.

" I am dropping them off at day care than I am going to my job. Apparently one of us loves our job." She says. She is Clearly angry.

" Babe! Wait. They can miss a day in daycare..." I look down at sama nd kath..." Kids go play with your grandpa in the backyard." I give them a clear order.

They were more then pleased with the order.

" GRANDPA..!" they scream in unison in excitement.
They skip and playfully ran towards the backyard. Screaming in excitement.

" Yes. Go play...!" I look back at Becky now. " Babe. Let's talk...!"

" Let's talk about what? How you regret your decision of fleeing with me." She looks at me for answers.

" Babe! I didn't meant that. I was...let me explain. I can..." I started stuttering. She is making eye contact with me.

" Explain what? WHAT?" She started to scream at me. She never raised her voice at me. But this time she did. I can fully understand why she is angry. I wasn't the only one who lost their old life. She did too. She left her country, her parents, her job everything. She even took a fugitive with her name....

She lost her life too, to make a life here with me.

" Babe! I know. I am sorry. Sorry..!" I went near her and tried to hug her.

But she took a step back. I retain my hands.

" Baby! Please. It was a slip of tongue. I didn't meant it...! Let me explain first. It was your dad ....!"

" It's okay! P'freen go back to your perfect life. To your company that you loved so much. Also go back to the beautiful model you used to f*ck...!"

" BECKY! the kids can hear you." I whispered the last part. But I screamed the first part.

I can see the change in her expression. Like her lips pressing to a thin line. Her lips started to twitch. Her eyes go from fury to a teary puppy eyes. She folded her bottom lips like a kid just before crying. The tears started bouncing in her eyes..........

GOD NO.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE PERFECT DREAM IS ENDING NOW.........