7.

Mr. Wichai and mrs. Wichai sat down and chatted with mr. And mrs. Wamming. While freenbecky stood on the door trying to understand why is mr. And mrs. Wichai is here. They were really scared about their truth being out. Freen was standing still on the door. Becky went through the room talking to everyone in her usual charm. Keeping her act on.

After everyone left one by one. Freen becky also approached to leave. Mr. Wichai stopped them.

" Oh! Come on. Let's have a drink with your new front neighbour." Said mr. Wichai sitting on the couch.

They haven't mentioned freen and becky's name yet. They also didn't gave any indication about freen and becky's past. Freen knew he was upto something. Freen needed some time to process what he was thinking. Whereas becky. She was just scared freen's future. Their future. The paradise they built one by one each day with happiness. Becky could see it trembling down.

Freen looked at becky's scared face then she gulpped and held Becky's hand and put on her kongkwan's mask again.

Kongkwan's calm and bright face was back.

" Well of course! Wouldn't we fon?" She said looking at Becky who was still freaked out.

Seeing freen act like that she knew what she had to do. Yet she was so scared she couldn't even faked a smile.

" Of course." Said becky trying too hard to smile.

.....

They all sat down to drink.

" Honey...! Mind your drinking. You  already had a lot of drinks" said mrs. Wichai.

" Why wouldn't I? Afterall we met our old friends after so long! Or should I say boss? What's you name now boss?" Mr. Wichai said. Although he was very drunk now. Mrs. Wichai sat beside him with a proud face.

Freen now knew there's no need for kongkwan now. She can be herself now. Her bright smile faded and freen's cold serious look was activated. After six years she can bring back her old self.

" What do you want mr. Wichai? Why are you here? How did you know we are here?" Asked freen. Her legs were crossed her hands on the sofa's arms.

" Well! So many questions? No hi hello? Or how do you do?" Mr. Wichai said with a smile.

" Please! Mr. Wichai. We made a life here with honesty please don't..,-" Becky almost teared up then she saw freen looking at her with angry face. Becky stopped and bit her lips..

" Why are you here?" Said freen.

" We were unable to be in Thailand after you left." Mrs. Wichai took over." After you left the police Interpol, everyone came to only one known location your company. They made nam's life a living hell. So as ours. They interrogated us so many times. We were just fade up. When we got cleared up about living the country. We left. We visited Paris. Here there and then we heard about this place. Where we didn't thought we would ran into you." Said mrs. Wichai with a smile.

" Such a small world.! Right!" Mr. Wichai was clearly very drunk.

Freen still couldn't believe them. Becky was still scared. Scared about freen. If her truth was out their small world will broke into pieces. She'll loose her p'freen.
She grabbed freen's hands tightly.
" What do you want? Mr. Wichai. I am not asking this again." Freen said with a emotionless face.

" Ooouuu! The mafia queen is back! Although! Everyone thinks your dead. I am so happy to see you in you full glory here" mr. Wichai started laughing in his drunk manner.

" We want nothing from you. Mr. Wichai wants to spend his last years in peace. That's why we are here. It was a coincidence anyway. We didn't knew you were here. We won't tell anything to anyone. As long as you don't tell anyone about our past." Mrs. Wichai smiled.

Freen could sense something in their smiles. But she couldn't gripped on it yet.
.......

In the other side of England.

Mala and mr. Armstrong were still in a hunt. They looked through all the ports and still no information about them. Since six years have passed. They couldn't find any information about them.

Mr. Armstrong was looking at a ship that just came to the port. First all the goods were taken down. Then all the passengers came off one by one. Mr. Armstrong was sitting in a coffee shop near the port. Mala went to order.

Suddenly his phone rang which made him come out to the reality.

" Hello" he picked it up.
( We got a vital information. they didn't went to England first. Freen Sarocha and Rebecca Armstrong went to the Philippines, then they probably gotten a fake id. With the name of Patricia Richard for freen. She was also seen with a man. Now we are suspecting it was rebecca Armstrong. His name was patrick rechard.)

" Where were they last seen?" Mr. Armstrong said in a cold voice.

(The richard couple was last seen in paris. Four years six months ago. After that they totally disappeared. No news of leaving france.)

" That means they are still in france?"

( Guess so. We are sending a team in france soon. They will be there in the next flight. But you don't stop your investigation. We will inform you if the france team finds something. Untill then spend some days in England. )

" We don't need a vacation. Don't worry we will keep up our hunt. Until I cage the demon." Mr. Armstrong put down his phone angrily.

" What happened sir? You don't look happy." Said mala who brought two cups of tea.

" The HQ wants us to stop our investigation. Because she found freen was last spotted in paris so she must me there. It's like she is still there waiting for us to go and catch her." Said mr. Armstrong mocking.

" I am so done with them. I cant even. "