24. 🔞

The moonlight shining on both of our naked bodies. Her head is peacefully rested on my chest. We thought this is gonna be our last night together. So we might be having a great time together. And show each other the heaven. but when we started. After some kisses she stopped and started crying. Same goes for me too. We both stopped and then she placed her head on my chest and stayed silent for a while. Then finally spoke.

" I am sorry...bec bec. But we already discussed. This don't tell the kids about me. After some time they will stop asking. And then they would forget that I ever existed...!"

" Then won't. How will they forget their mom. They love you so much. You're their whole world. What am I gonna tell them when you come back.?" I knew I was making false claims. The kids will eventually forget about her if not mentioned enough..

" Bec bec.! You really are cute...! You really think I am gonna be back.?" She got up supporting her weight on her arm to face me. She looked at my face and squeezed my cheeks.

Then she leaned in to kiss me....one kiss then another. Her lips slipping in and deepening the kiss. I also reply by kissing. She held my right arm over my head. My left arm travelled through her shoulder to her hips. My favourite part.

" You're so cute...! I wanna eat you up...!" She parted our mouth to say and then again started kissing me.

" Okay then do it..! Who stopped you?" I said. She already knew I am all hers. I like when she acts like this. She is the cutest one herself.

She started kissing my down to my neck. Slowly biting her way down. Her wet lip and tongue slides through my neck to my shoulder. Living a lots of hickeys on the way. She bites first then releases my skin to relieve the pain into pleasure. I can feel her touch straight in my heart. I need to remember this touch.

" P'freen...!" A sweet moun leave my mouth.

She came up to my lips and kiss me.

" Bec bec! I need you to feel me...! Remember me...!" I looked deep into her eyes.

" I can never forget you.....!"

" I wish there was another end to us.... In some other universe. I want to meet you. And this time I wanna be a good person...!.." she kissed my eyes. Because They started to tear up.

" I wish too. But you are all I need in this universe and in any other universe there exists. I just want you to be mine...!" I hug her tightly. I feel her hand going down to waist and then further down.

" I hope there is another universe where we end up together and grow old together...!" She went down. She started kissing my waist. Slowly pulled down my underwear. The short dress I was wearing didn't needed to took off to reveal my centre. Her hands started exploring. I closed my eyes just to feel her touch.

" Spread your legs..!" I do as she orders. I slowly spread my legs wide open. She doesn't take much time to go down. Slowly kissing down my thighs. Her wet lips caressing my thighs. My senses are already making me crazy. I forgot the world. Just to think how it will feel when she goes to the centre. I already know that feeling. But it feels different today. Every we had sex it's different. How does she does that.

I sweet bite brings me back to the moment.

" You are enjoying my bites....baby!" She doesn't forget to tease me.

I just smiled and looked away. Am I feeling shy all of a sudden. She is directly staring at my clit I know. I can feel her gaze. It's creating a burn in whole body. Even though my eyes are close. But still I can feel every move of her.

She slides one finger through my clit's curve. Then she pull up the finger and shows it to me.

" See...! You're shocking wet baby...!" She said.

I was still not looking but I cannot resist seeing her in desired.

" Then what are you waiting for....go in and clean!" I slidely stiff up and ordered her. She was bit shocked. But then went down and obeyed my order.

Her tongue is still a mystery to me. It touches me and I am melting. Her tongue slowly sliding though my curves. My clit doesn't wait to show its already hers. I can feel the orgasam growing. I arch my back in sensetion. She put her one hand on my back to stop me from getting out of her grip. Another hand came up to my neck to hold me in place. 
I moved down further pressing my centre to her face more. She finally inserted her tongue in me. I am pressing further. I feel her tongue struggling to reach my sweet spot.

My sweet mouns alone with some curse words living my mouth. I don't even know what I am feeling anymore.

I forgot everything that was going on. Finally the growing fire finally burst off all over her face. And she like a obedient partner that she is. She licks everything clean very soon. Giving me another cum on the way.

My hand desirously reaches down to her head to keep it in place. Untill I felt one of her fingers going in. She came up to see my face. Her favourite part of the sex. When she fingers me and watches how I cry in pleasure. It's gives her some kind of pleasure. She tucked one of my legs in between her legs. I can feel her centre getting wet too....

" P..'freen.... After that I wanna eat you... please....!" I said being out of breathe. Her fingers doesn't rest atall. She leans down and says ..." Well if you be a good girl then... I might allow it...! Don't cum until I say so..!"

She stares at me with a smirk. I can only look at her in shock. While her fingers reaches my sweet spot time to time.