43.

Next day I woke earlier as I always do. Then I prepared breakfast like everyday. Nothing was out of the ordinary. I woke up the kids. Then bathe them and prepared them for school also took a shower. When I came out of the shower I looked at Becky. She was still on the bed. Sleeping and dreaming about something naughty. She was smiling in her sleep. Which is so cute. Everything is so cute when she does it. I want to look at her face all day. I moved a lack of hair from her face. Her face shining like a bright day. I want to keep looking and looking at her.

But she suddenly crooks her eyebrows as she wakes up. As soon as she opens her eyes the smile comes back.

I smile and greet her..." Good morning!"

Her hands comes to my neck and pulls me towards her lips to kiss my lips.

" Now it's good. Good morning babe." She says smiling.

" I wanna wake up to your smiling face everyday!" She demands.

" As you wish your highness!" I say bowing down to her.

" You still remember that?" She says smiling in confusion.

" Of course my queen. The day I accepted you as my queen I meant forever." I say looking at her with a smile.

" Let's get up now. I am late for school and kids are up." I say kissing her lops again.

" Okay. ! Just five more minutes...!" She says.

" Only five minutes!" I say. But suddenly hear door bell ring.

" Are you expecting someone?" She asked with confushed.

" May be it's ms. Kim.... I'll go and see who it is!" I ran to the door.

....

When I open the door my eyes are widened with surprise.

" Mr. Armstrong!" A silent scream left my throat.

" Well you still remember me!" He smiled and say.

" Well I do!.." It took me a moment to come out of whatever he did on me." Come on in!" I say faking a smile.

" Where is Becky?" He asked looking around.

" Well...she ... Becky is still sleeping.. I'll go wake her up." I kept fake smiling. It hurts me jaw now.

" No need! I came here to meet you. I wanna have a talk with you!" He said crossing his hands.

He is definitely looking me top to bottom trying to figure out what the all bad stuff I was up to.

" Sir! I can assure you I haven't done anything wrong!." I say stuttering.

No matter what kind of mafia you are, you're still afraid of your father in law. It feels liks a chill is going down my spine.

" It's not about you. Just get me something to drink!" Who is he to order me around? I am freen Sarocha Chankimha for real. " Get it now!" She shouts.

" Yes sir!"

I ran to the kitchen. He sat down to the couch.  I was pouring water in a class and then put the tea kettle on the stove. I hear Becky's steps coming down.

" Babe! Was it ms. Kim? Did she took the kids?.....can you have ten more minutes..? We can get a quicky now." She shouts.

" Babe! Now!" I shout in fear.

When I took the tray with water and juice and ran back to the living room not to my surprise I see mr. Armstrong's eyes widened in shock. And his full grown daughter wearing a pink night garment with no undergarments. So her nipples can be fairly seen. The night garmen is very thin and plain.

I quickly put down the tray.and took a robe on the rack and put it on her. She was too shock to do anything.

" Babe. Your dad is here!." I whispered.
" I see that now!" She whispered back.

" Becky! Why don't you give us some time alone. To talk. And put on some clothes in the mean time." He said with his usual manner.

She quickly left the room.

Mr. Armstrong looked as she ran back up.

" Becky..! Just woke up.." I tried to manage the situation.

"Okay! But can you get us some place alone to talk." He said.

" Lawn! We can talk in the lawn." I looked outside.

" Okay let's go." He looked at me still he is very serious.
....

We sat down on the swing.

He was always judging me. And now he looks like judging me for having a swing in my porche with some kids toys and playthings.

" So! I have something to ask you for.!"

" What is it?" I ask in confusion.

" It's that you have to go with me. Back at london. Some investigation is going on. So you have to appear as konkowan. Is that okay with you?" He says. But his face says otherwise .

" What is it mr. Armstrong? It's not like your usual self. You look kinda pale. Is everything well?" I have noticed it quiet a while ago. But didn't said anything because I was scared. But now he looks very very vulnerable.

" It.." he sighs heavily ." It's just I don't need kongkwan! But I need you freen! I need freen sarocha the mafia." He looks down.

" What?" I look at him with confusion.

" It's that... I got a call a week ago in Bangkok. As soon as the news of nam's arrest was leaked, the underworld was in shock. The small gangs started rising. Making a rise the bangkok law is in ruins. The police military is useless. No one can save thailand now. Every one is murdering, robbing , rapping women and children! I am here as a citizen not a police not a father. But a citizen that wants his city to become the peaceful place it was even with you. Your crimes were bad but still the underworld was in order. But now the underworld is in caos. they need their leader! They need you! Freen sarocha!" He says standing up like he is begging.

" Sorry mr. Armstrong! But.... I can't! I just can't go back to the pit your daughter worked so hard to get me out." I stood up and said....

________________________________________

Sorry guys for late update. I'll make sure to update more often. But enjoy my other works while I am on it.

And follow me if you haven't. And vote for this chapter. More will follow soon.....