46.

I woke up feeling my head dizzy. Then I remembered all about last night.
Yup! I fought with my p'freen and then I drank till I can't anymore. And then I came home and did something to piss her off. But I can't remember. But did do something stupid. I know that.

All I can remember is you'll regret if you don't finish this f*cking conversation!

She never talked to me like this before. To be fair I didn't talked to her like this either. Maybe I did over reacted. Now I am really regretting about last night.

I still have no idea where p'freen is. I am still in my bed. When I look at the clock it's nine am. She must be awake and making breakfast for kids or getting them ready for day care. I need to tell her that I am not feeling like going to the library today. So don't bother taking sam and kath to the daycare. And we'll also have that conversation we needed to have. I atleast need to get a opportunity to explain her side. I wasn't there throughout the whole conversation. Maybe my dad did said something that pissed her off.

Ahhh! A good night sleep made the connections in my brain clear. What did i do?

Ahhhhhhh!

I throw the pillow through the window. Then quickly went to the bathroom and changed my clothes.

When I came down it was nine thirty in the morning.

As always sam and kath was sitting in their usual place at the table eating breakfast.

" Good morning! Mommy!" They both shouted in unison.

" Good morning! My babies...!" I come closer to them and then give them a kiss.

" Good morning tilak!" I turn towards the kitchen to see p'freen. But to my surprise it was ms. Kim.

" Oh! Good morning sweetheart!" She said sarcastically.

" Ms. Kim what are you doing here?" I ask her being confused.

" Oh! Not be confused. I was confushed too. When today morning kongkwan came to my door.

...

#knock#

' Hey if it wasn't for you! I knew it was you. There's only one person that knocks once in the whole town and it's you.' I said in surprised.

'Well ms. Kim I need a favour!" She said very politely.

'in this early in the morning?' I asked in confusion.

' yes! Actually I have to go somewhere! And it's very urgent. So can you take care of the kids till fon wakes up.!" She asked very formally.

' you don't have to be so formal you know! Of course I will! If neighbours doesn't help in emergencies who will? May I ask where you're going?' I said.

' well! It's my home town. So matter came up.! I will tell you once everything is sorted out.' she said smiling.

' of course! But take care na! You are looking pale and sick! What happened to you?'

' it's nothing just,... anyway. Thank you...' she said and left.... Then I came in the morning." Ms. Kim finishes with a sigh.

" Where did she go?" I ask in confusion.

" I thought you knew didn't she tell you?" Ms. Kim ask tilting her head.

" No!" I say disappointed.

" But she.... There must be something important. She must be meaning to tell you but since you two were fighting she didn't got time to tell you!" Ms. Kim came near where I was sitting and patted my head then pulled me in a hug.

The tears started coming out. Where did she go?

" Did she tell you about when she is coming back?" i asked.

" No! She didn't! I didn't asked either!" Ms. Kim said in sadness.

" I am sorry fon! I should've asked. Did you two fought last night?" Ms. Kim asked.

" Yeah! A bit."

" What? What happened? It must be big enough that she left!"

I was about to say something but then remembered sam and kath was sitting right beside me. They don't need to hear this.

" Sam go play with your sister in your room and finish your breakfast there.." I say looking at them.

They nodded their head and went to their room.

" It was! I don't remember anything." I say again looking at ms. Kim." I was so drunk yesterday! I can't remember what she said what I said! Anything. Just her saying if you don't finish this conversation tonight you'll regret it you whole life. I didn't thought she'll be gone next morning...! We always fight then I go to our room slam the door, she stays downstairs on the couch. Then next day everything is back to normal...." I look at ms. Kim.
Of course I censor the curse words to tell ms. Kim.

" Oh....! Fon...!" Ms. Kim pulls in her embrace again.

I can't remember anything I said. I must've said something very very wrong that's why she left us.

" What did you say fon?" Ms. Kim asked. She pushed me from her hug to look at me." What did you said so bad that she left? She loves you so much... It must be something very very bad. What did you say?"

" I can't remember!" I cry my heart out.

Ms. Kim pulls me back to her embrace. I cry so much that her shirt was wet where my eyes were.

" Try remember fon! Try to remember. She must've said something about going somewhere!" Ms. Kim says while patting my hair.

" Don't know...!" I couldn't stop myself but feel guilty even though I can't remember what I said to make her so angry to leave us..

She was right I am regretting not finishing the conversation last night.

Regret? Regret?

" I am already regretting my choices. So why not another one?"

" You are actually saying it."

" Is that how felt about marrying me?"

" From the sum of it I just lost and you gained everything. A life, a good name, your dream everything! Everything that criminal like you should never get and you......"

" Everything that a criminal like you should never get...."

" Everything that a criminal like you should never get..."

" I am already regretting my choices...."

Flashback backs started to flash by mind ...
What did I do?

What did I said?

I said all of that to p'freen?

To My p'freen?

Why didn't I die before saying that?

What happened to me?

God!

What am I gonna do now? Where am I gonna find her now?

P' freen!

P'freen!

P'freen!

P'freen!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" P'freen!"