32.

The gun shot was near me. Right beside my ear. I closed my eyes tightly thinking the pain will came running but no. There isn't any pain. Just a noise in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes I saw becky looked shocked. She wasn't looking at me but at that bastard.

I looked sideways towards him. I saw the gun in his hand was gone. He was holding his hand with his another.

I was shocked at looked at mr. Armstrong who was standing beside me. The gun was dropped near him. He was still tightly holding the kids but he was looking at Becky's direction.

I saw a black car waiting behind Becky.

I and Becky both looked back at that car. It's nam.

" Nam!.."

I saw she was standing infront of the car holding a gun.

" WHAT THE FUCK NAM! I COULD'VE DIED! IF YOU MISSED!"

" WELL YOU DIDN'T!"

Is she alone?
I wondered. She was definitely alone. But still saved me. I never thought that I would ever need saving. But I was glad she is here.

" I am sorry. I lost track of Becky and the kids. But as soon as I learnt becky is missing I started looking for them. And ended up here!" She said.

She slowly came to me. Becky also came to me after a long time of just looking at me.

" P'freen.! Are you okay?" She started to wipe my face and slowly rubbed the places I was wounded.

" I am okay baby! Please leave with the kids. I need to take care of this bastard first." I said. She was definitely not happy with the suggestions.

" No! P'freen! No!" She said crying.

" Take the kids please. I can't risk you again please....go!" I said. She was not convinced.

" No! You are not supposed to kill anyone anymore. You said! You promised."

" But baby. He was..he.."

" Baby! Please. Don't go back to that path. I worked really hard to get you out of that. We both did!"

" And what's the result of it. I am still getting arrested. Do you think if I were still a mafia he could dare to look at you directly?...look what my honest life lead me to."

" P'freen! No!" She started crying again. she hugged me and started crying.

" The punishment for one murder is same as two or hundred. So what if I do another one. Don't worry..... I can promise you one thing our kids will be different....! Live a happy life. Restart your lawyer life and forget about me.."

She looked at me with disbelief.

We almost forgot about the bastard till now. But I knew we are safe since nam was holding a gun at him.

" Nam take the kids and becky to a safe place! And only then you cone back." I ordered nam. Cause I knew only she can take Becky out. Since Becky wasn't going by herself.

Nam pulled becky and took the kids away in the car. She also threw me a gun.

I can only remember becky's crying face. I knew I am going to regret my decision later.

I looked at him who was still in pain because nam shot his hand. He was still holding in.

" How dare you think of Becky?" I pointed  my gun at john.

" Mr. Armstrong shouldn't we do something? She is going to kill a cop!" Mala whispered to mr. Armstrong.

" I minute ago he was kill me daughter and grandbabies and you were watching as a cop. So this is okay."

I slowly walked towards john. Who was still holding his hands.

" YOU B*TCH!" He screamed. " I 'LL KILL YOU THEN YOUR KIDS THEN F*CK YOU WIFE ON YOUR GRAVE!"

I smile and pointed the guna nd him in point blank range.

I was about to press the trigger.  Suddenly another gunshot. Mr. Armstrong was surprised to see mala holding her gun out.

" Sorry mr. Armstrong!" She whispered.

The gun in my hand fell. I was still in handcuffs. Mala shot directly in my left arm. The blood started pouring out. 

I looked at my left arm  that is completely useless now.

" Freen!" Mr. Armstrong screamed.

I looked at mala in disbelief.

John smiled a bit. Then she looked up at mala.

" Thanks love!"

I was surprised. I looked at mala. Mr. Armstrong in disbelief.

" That's how he knew all of our whereabouts?" Mr. Armstrong said.

Then he pulled out his gun and shot at mala. Mala shot at mr. Armstrong at the same time.

Mala fell into the tall grasses. But mr. Armstrong fell on the car. She slowly sat down supporting the car holding his stomach that was bleeding.

" Mr. Armstrong!" I run towards him. John held my neck from behind..

I was still in handcuffs so I couldn't even block and but one arm was uselessly bleeding too much making me dizzy.

He grabbed my neck and slowly chocking me with his good hand.

He turned me around to face him then started chocking me again. He was strong enough to lift me up from the the ground. My feet are now moving in the air. I was about two or three inches away from the ground. Which gave me the perfect height to kick his balls with my knee before getting all dizzy.

I and him both fell to the ground. I unluckily fell on my useless arm bringing myself more pain. I still sat up and started gasping for air....my head was getting blank. I couldn't see very well anymore. It must be because I was bleeding so much. Suddenly I remember mr. Armstrong was still injured. He had already fainted. 

I went to him. Looking for his phone. I found it in his left pocket. Then I made a call for an ambulance and the cops. When I was busy making the calls that bastard john got his strength together and got the gun he had thrown before cause of the shot.

I knew he had picked up his gun from a sound. I also picked up the gun mr. Armstrong had.

I turned around. I was still sitting on the ground. I saw him pointing a gun at me. I looked at him and pressed the trigger. So did he. ..

We both pressed the trigger at the same time making a wired loud noise.

.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

....

Merry Christmas 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎁🎁 everyone. There's a gift for you guys tomorrow. Thanks for having patience while I wasn't updating. Love you all na.
Again merry Christmas to you all 🎄🎄🎄🎁🎁🎁

Happy holidays.