65.

Two years later......

After two years have passed, the house that freen becky used to inhabited is now being inhabited by becky along. In the backyard where freen set up a play area for the the kids is completely torn up and cleaned for the event that was going on. The backyard is decorated with beautiful white flowers. An Alter was made by a red carpet border with beautiful white flowers with matching rows of chair in either side of it. Guests are coming one by on and taking their sits with matching cloths according to the theme which was baby pink and pastle red. People are chatting and enjoying their time.

" it's about time that they got married. I was so shipping them. After all things happened I thought that she will never get married again." mrs. wammings said cheering with her glass.

" I am also happy that she finally got the person she needed in her life. After taking care of two kids all by yourself is not a easy job." said khun sam who was trying to make conversation with the mayor to get some business opportunity if possible. she in her red suit was accompanied by mon in a knee length pink dress.

" humm. She is holing up pretty well for two years. but now that the kids are getting older I thing it's better she gets help." said mon agreeing with khun sam.

mr. wammings the mayor said "Where is she anyway? it's almost time." looking at his watch.

" right! babe you get bride no. 1. I'll be waiting here with our bride 2. excuse us ladies and gentleman." Said khun sam. Then she left along with mon.

Mon making her way through the cluster of guests waiting for the two women of the time.

Mon entered the small house of freenbecky so find two children aged five running around and playing. Following them was mr. Armstrong.

" Sam! Kath! Wait for grandpa!" Mr. Armstrong said.

" Noooo! Grandpa can't catch us... Grandpa can't catch us..!" They both said in unison.

" Caught them!" Mon heod both of them with her two hands and said, " why aren't you guys ready yet? Your mommy is going to get married! And kath you are the flower girl go get dressed! Also sam aren't you the best man! Why are you not dressed?" Mon said while knelt infront of them.

" I am trying to get them dressed but they are not listening to me." Said mr. Armstrong who was holding a suit and a beautiful dress.

Mon looked at both of them with angry eyes.

" Go get dress! I am going to check on your mommy. Your guys better get dress then." Said mon then the kids went to their grandpa silently. He picked them up in his arms and went inside the room.

Then mon went upstairs to freen becky's room now only occupied by Becky.

She knocked on the door.

" Becky. Are you ready?" Said mon.

Becky turned around to reveal her beautiful white off shoulder dress.

" P'mon!" Becky got startled by the sudden knock

" Looks like you are already daydreaming about you would be wife" mon said teasingly.

" P'mon! I was actually thinking about this whole. If this is really happening. How can I be so happy? My kids, my friends..my dad everyone is here. Finally I am going to be with her. And my dad likes her too. How can this be. I keep getting deja vu."

" I can understand becky. Marriage itself is a big deal. And second time it's even harder. You can't help but compare everything with your first. But I think you should be thankful that this time everything is so much better. You have everyone you love around you. They all are supporting you. You're not just two against the whole world right now. Everyone is beside you supporting you."

" Not everyone!" Becky looked at a picture of her family including freen, nam and heng on the wall.

Mon quickly blocked her view. " Forgot the past now. Walk out to the future with me Becky." Mon said with teary eyes.

" P'mon..!"

" Don't cry Becky. Your make up will get messed up. You don't wanna scare her off on your wadding day."

Mon and becky both brust out in laughter.
.....

Meanwhile outside.

" You guys came!" Said khun sam looking at a brand new yellow car that stopped infront of them. Two people step out of it into the wedding venue.

" How can I not! Becky is getting married!" The woman who got off the car said.

" I missed you nam." Khun sam said hugging nam.

" I missed you too! Heng missed you too!" Nam said.

" Heng! How are you. We never met. But I heard what you did for freen.." khun sam shook his hand.

" Wow! That car!" Khun sam reacted.

" Yup! Our gift to the brides." Nam said.

" They will love it! Let's go in. Bride no. 2 is waiting." Said khun sam smiling.

.....

Becky already get down to walk down the aisle.

She was accompanied by ms. Kim, irin and some girls from the town kingdom downs.

Kath presided them in her cute knee length white dress like a angel throwing white rose pedals on her way.
While sam in his pink suit was waiting for his mommy at the from of the aisle.

" Becky!" Mr. Armstrong said.

"Dad! Care to take a walk?" Said becky in her smiling face.

" I'd love to." Mr. Armstrong gave his arm to back. Becky held onto it.

" Thank you Becky! For forgiving dad! I love you." Said mr. Armstrong.

" Thanks dad. I love you too." Becky said trying not to cry.

" Do you like her dad?" Becky asked.

" I already gave you my consent why are you asking me again?"

" Your permission mean alot to me dad." Said becky.

" You are still my baby girl. Your happiness is all I want." Said mr. Armstrong.

" Dad!"

" Let's go she is waiting look..!" Mr. Armstrong and becky reached their backyard.

The beautiful backyard filled with beautiful flowers and people all wnet wild when becky entered.

Mr.armstrong almost cried when he remembered his little girl is getting married.

The overwhelmed crowed cheered for becky who was on her way to meet her beloved.

Becky was also overwhelmed with joy she was too shy to look at her bride. When she did looked up to see her beautiful bride in a beautiful pink off shoulder gown waiting impatiently on the end of the aisle.