19.

I feel like something bad is going to happen. I woke up today still not able to find my daughter. She is missing for six years. I am desparate even to see one glimpse of her. I still remember the first time I held her. I said to her I'll protect her no matter what. That promise I was able to keep for many years untill now I feel helpless. I haven't seen my little girl for so many years. I am starting to forget the way she use to smile. All I can remember is her smiles from when she was young.

Thinking all of this made me smile and a tear drop left my eye. Mr. Wamming stopped his car infront of a daycare center. Although I am now happy to be with some little kids because I was missing my little girl so much. Who knows by this time I would have some little Beckys running around my house. If Becky wasn't missing.

Mala wasn't excited at all. She thought it was waste of time. Which I agree but my dad brain is saying becky is here. Just wait up some time and let the world bring you closer to your daughter.

I am listening to my dad brain now. I stepped out of the car to see a beautiful yellow building it has beautiful flower graden. So many trees surrounding the small building. Some parents are dropping off their kids. All the kids are very young two to five years max. After that they all start their school. I am starting to love this community. So beautiful. This would have been the best place to raise kids. Then becky wouldn't have met freen.

The kids are all playing and laughing. Some old people are watching over them.

I went in mr. Wamming let me introduce myself to some kids then my job starts which was to look after a group eight kids.

They all sat on a round table very small but looks normal to them. Mala was dragged to the play ground to watch kids play. Such a beautiful job.

I looked at the kids playing they all are playing by themselves. No one is disturbing me or making any noises. I was so lucky.

But suddenly I counted and their was two kids missing. I panicked and looked around. And saw two kids hiding behind the cabinet. One in pink dress and one in black shirt and shorts.

I slowly said not to scare them" what are you guys doing here.?"

The boy looked at me and smiled," we are playing hide and seek."

I was wondering who was looking for them.  I haven't seen anyone seeking them. " With who?"

" Paul!" He pointed out to a kid in red shirt. That was already asleep.

" Looks like he gave up looking for you. Wanna come out...?"
The boy looked confused. I have to say he was the cutest boy I have ever seen. He looked different though. He looked a bit asian.

Then he finally nodded and called his friend in pink dress by giving her a tab on the shoulder.

" Paul fell asleep!" He said to his sister.
The little girl in pink dress finally turned around.

I was shocked and surprised to see the girl. The resemblance was uncanny. She looked exactly like becky when she was her age. She was also dressed the same. The pink little dress and hair tied in two ponys with cute hair clips. She looked at me and smiled.

I couldn't believe me eyes anymore her eyes are the same! What going on?

Before I make any assumptions I need to investigate first. Who is she? What her parents are?

I took them to the table chair I was seated then I asked them.

" Are you two brothers and sisters?"

" Yes!" The boy answered excitedly.

" What's your names then?" I asked them.

" My name is Samuelson anantrakul, and my sister Kathrine anantrakul." Said the boy.

" Wow! You got such big names!" i exclaimed. I need to be a kid to get any information out of the kids.

They can't be Becky and freen's kids. After all two women can't get each other pregnant! Can they? May be that bastard sold my little girl to some shit and after.... No no what am I thinking. I need to concentrate.

" My nickname is sam." Said sam the little boy. I need to be patient and not rush. Slowly but correctly get information from them. If they are freen's kid they might be trained. Even if they are just two or three.

" Sam so what is your favourite colour?"

" Black. Same as my mom!"

" Oh! Your mom likes black? Good! What is your favourite colour kath?"

" Pink just like my mommy likes!" Kath finally spoke. I was very excited to hear her voice. As expected her voice reminded me of Becky.

I know what I need to do. Just don't rush it. They are here all they.

" You two are brother sister. And your mom likes black. Your mommy likes pink how is that possible?" I asked them making a confused face.

" I have two mommys." Said sam.

Now I know that they are freen and becky's kids for sure.

" What are there name?"

" My mom's name is kongkwan anantrakul she is a teacher, and my mommy is fon anantrakul she is a librarian." Said the boy with pride.

The little girl was quite and elegant in her sitting position. I knew this posture. I am for sure this is my baby's baby. But who is it? Fon or kongkwan?

I need to fure out. But for now I am feeling very wired and deep connection with these two kids. I feel like they are my own. I never felt this kind of love for anyone before.

My eyes teared up. But it was too late. The tears dropped down my cheeks thinking of Becky. Sam stood up on the small chair and put his small hand on my cheek to eipe my tears.

" Why are you crying?" Asked sam.

I didn't knew what to do, so I just hugged sam. Then I asked kath to join. She came in to I hugged them to my heart's content. Yeah! It does feel better. It's like I am hugging my becky again. I can't stop my tears now.

I can't wait for their moms to pick them up. Hopefully one of them is my daughter. The dad in me is very desparate to get a glimpse of my daughter again. And if one of them comes and it's freen , I'll follow them until I can get a glimpse of my daughter. I am not sure if I am finally gonna catch my biggest failure as a cop. But I am sure that I am finally gonna meet my daughter. .......

_________________________________________

I went to college street (book market of Kolkata) to buy three important books for my studies. Then I bought all of these.....story books....

And couldn't buy one of the books I went to buy( important for my studies) due to shortage of cash

And couldn't buy one of the books I went to buy( important for my studies) due to shortage of cash.... 😑😩