10.

Thinking about last night made kongkwan even more shy. She quickly removed her hands from her face.
Kongkwan now looked into the mirror. She saw her red face. Her lips became a deep shade of pink. Heat was coming from her check. She rubbed her cheeks then washed her face and went out.

When she reached the stuff room again she was even more surprised to see fon standing there talking to ms. Kim.

" Fon! What are you doing here?" Kongkwan quickly went to save fon from the shame she just faced.

She was relieved to see fon was acting normal. Fon was surprised with her wife's sudden act though.  Fon looked at kongkwan with curious eyes.

" I just came here to give ms. Kim a novel she asked for." Fon showed the book she came with.

The book's title.." eat everything!
                              Make me scream....!"

Kongkwan's face turned red again. Her eyes was about to come out.

" Who writes a book like this?" Kongkwan pushed the book.

" What are you talking about kongkwan? This is a health related book. On what we can eat or not. Here see.... It's in the title. Eat everything. Make me scream. Means what we shouldn't eat...! It will hurt our health and will make us scream." Fon pointed at the name of the book.

" You're so nive." Kongkwan thought.

"I am actually watching my weight so.... Let me see what is good to eat for a healthy body....uh....ummm. " ms. Kim opened the book and  went through the pages. " Look it's in alphabetical order....a for apple...with c cereal...m for milk... And look like it's not good for eating what fon has been eating. It's not in the v section. Or wait..! Is it in the p section...?" Said ms. Kim looking through the book.

" What are you looking for ms. Kim?" Asked fon.

" It's vag---" before ms. Kim could finish kongkwan put a cookie in her mouth that was on the table.

" Veg burger." Said kongkwan in a convincing way.

" I love eating veg burger." Fon said excitedly.

" Last night I actually saw how much you like eating veg burger.." ms. Kim whispered.

Kongkwan punched ms. Kim's shoulder playfully. But ms. Kim just laughed.

......

The whole scene was seen by a passerby. Who was in the school for her first day.

Mrs. Wichai just entered the stuff room seeing two full grown adult teacher fighting like kids.

" What are you guys doing? Being with kids does make you like kids too."mrs. Wichai said laughing. .

Seeing mrs. Wichai came in both of them fixed themselves and stood up straight.

" No...! Mrs. Wichai we are just very close friends.... Let me introduce you to them. You already know them. But let me properly introduce you to them." Said  ms. Kim fixing her hair.

" Actually... She is kongkwan. From paris. Although both of there root is from thailand like you. And she is fon her wife. She is a teacher here. And she is the librarian of our town. She can suggest best books for you." Said ms. Kim.

" Oh! I already know them very well." Mrs. Wichai looked at kongkwan with a smirk.  " Specially kongkwan."

" What? How do you know them already?" Said ms. Kim curiously.

" Well! Not really know them know them. Everyone talks about them so much it's like I know them for years." Said mrs. Wichai controlling her smirk.

Fon and kongkwan only could fake a smile...

.....

At lunch kongkwan just finished her lunch and went to the bathroom. She was late so she had to finish some work before the lunch time. She was also late for lunch too. She was the last teacher having lunch. She was in a hurry to go back to her class. She quickly washed her hands and prepared to leave. But suddenly someone pulled her hands.

When she looked back a tall beautiful middle aged woman was looking at her hold her hand.

" Mrs. Wichai let go!" Kongkwan said a bit scared.

" Come on freen! What's with the act with me? You know me. You me at my worst remember?" Mrs. Wichai raised her eyebrow.

" Mrs. Wichai. I am kongkwan! A teacher in this school and that is my last identity." Freen quickly lift mrs. Wichai's hand from hers.

" Wait! You left me when I begged for sex. Remember! I still remember the night freen when you left me panting for air on the couch..."  Mrs. Wichai pushed kongkwan into the wall.

" I don't! And I don't wanna remember it either." Kongkwan said in a soft voice.

" What happened to you freen? You were so proud of your sexual accomplishments....now...you don't wanna remember it. Ummm.... perhaps it's for your lovy dovy wife what's her name? Becky.... Does know about us?"

As soon as mrs. Wichai took Becky's name kongkwan left freen body. The softness from her eyes left too. The cold serious face with firey eyes of freen appeared. Freen looked mrs. Wichai with a angry face.

" Don't you dare bring her into this.!" Freen pushed mrs. Wichai.

" Aww! This is the freen I knew...!" Mrs. Wichai stood up on her feet again and came closer to freen.

" Why don't we relive that night I spend with you so you can remember better." Mrs. Wichai took freen's hand and gilded it on her body stopping at her breast. " Remember them.,..? You bit one of them. It still hurts sometimes." Said mrs. Wichai squeezing  freen's hand with squeezed mrs. Wichai's breast.

Freen's eyes blasted fire.. she looked at mrs. Wichai like she is going to burn with only stare.  With a sudden move freen managed to get a grip on mrs. Wichai's neck. With her stable tight grip mrs. Wichai started choking. She quickly started struggling. She threw her hands on air then punched freen hand to let her go.

But freen with no struggle held on to her neck slowly tightening the grip. Then she pushed mrs. Wichai onto the bathroom door and lift her up in the air against the bathroom door.

Mrs. Wichai kept struggling and tried to pushe her away. Tears came out of her eyes and nose. She was about breathe her last breath when freen let her go. She fell to the ground and started coughing loudly.

Freen's eyes were still red. She was looking down at mrs. Wichai who was busy collecting air.

Freen sat down on one knee and looked at mrs. Wichai..." I have become gentlewoman. Not gentle. I am still the freen every one in Thailand fears...so don't play with me...." Freen stood up and prepared to leave.

While leaving freen looked back and said..." My wife and children's name should not cross your filthy mouth again. Or else... I won't flinch before cutting your trashy tongue...!" Freen slammed the door behind her.

Mrs. Wichai only could gasp for air holding the floor watching freen slam the door on her face again.....