16.

Freen woke up sweating. She looked around. She was relieved to see the kids are still on the floor sleeping. It's already four pm. It's time for becky to come back. She woke up and carefully picked up kath and sam on her arms and went upstairs to kid's bedroom. Than she sat down beside them.

Kath woke up with the movement. She woke and hugged freen who was sitting beside the bed. Freen felt the sweet touch and was out of her deep thoughts.

" Did mom wake you up?" Said freen softly.

" No! Kath already slept well." Kath said tightening her hug.

" Good girl."

" Mom! Are you sad?" Asked kath frowning. Freen looked at her and saw  her sad face.

" No...baby! I am fine." Said freen turning back and facing kath. Then she carefully picked her up to make kath sit of her lap.
The hugged kath and put her chin on kath's head.

" Are you sure? I saw you crying today." Said kath.

" Mom...mom wasn't crying. Mom was just.... Okay mom was crying. It's a problem you can't understand." Said freen.

Kath looked up at her mom. With her small little fingers she caress her mom's cheek and said " what is it mom?"

" Ummm .... Your mom made a mistake baby. Ehen your mom didn't met your mommy. She was a bad person. Very bad person. Then your mommy came into my life and I changed and tried becoming a good person. But your grandpa thinks I am still a bad person and he wants to catch me and punish me..., that's why mom was sad."

" I have a grandpa?" Kath excitedly said.

" Yeah! And a grandma. A uncle. Umm actually another grandma. So two grandmas and an uncle, aunty too." Said freen smiling.

" How come I never met them.?" Kath said with confused face.

" They live in Thailand baby. And they all think I am bad and stole your mommy from them that's why they are angry. And we don't meet them."

" Are we playing hide and seek with them?" Asked kath.
The innocent child guess was pretty accurate. They were indeed hiding from people in Thailand more over the whole interpol. Freen did not knew how to make a toddler understand her situation.

" Yeah! Baby. We are. We are hiding from them." Said freen with a heavy sigh.

" Were you very bad mom?"

Freen could only nodd with a sad face. But kath smiled a little and said..." But you have been good girl for very long time. Grandpa will forgive you just like you and mommy forgives me...."

Freen smiled at her innocence.." no honey.. mom's been bad for a long time. So grandpa will stay mad for a little bit longer."

" Don't be sad mom.... When I meet him I'll ask for forgiveness..." Kath stood up and put her hands on her cheek." I'll use my cuteness and make him forgave you." Then smiled cutely.

Freen laughed at her daughter's cuteness. " Aww! I am pretty sure he can't say no to this...!" Then freen hugged her tightly.

" Awwww! Can I join too?" Becky who was waiting at the door for a long time saw freen and their daughter's cute moment and didn't wanted to interrupt it.

Freen looked at the door and lift her hand and welcomed becky. Becky came and hugged them tightly.

" When did you came back?" Asked freen still hugging kath and Becky.

" Just now." Becky broke the hug.

Then kath sat beside freen and Becky sat beside kath.

" Why didn't you called me? I was so worried!" Said freen.

" Sorry honey I was busy and then I rushed home like you said." Said becky kissing kath's forehead.

" Mommy I took a nap. Sammy did too. But he is still sleeping." Kath started laughing.

" I know you're my good girl..." Becky kissed kath.

Kath and sam both are the light of their eyes. Freen can't go a day without looking at them. But now the time has come. May be it's very soon. Maybe it's already late. She already spend so many days with becky her love her soulmate. She made two beautiful kids. While some lovers doesn't get to be together they already spend their happily ever after. If freen is gone becky can finally reunite with her family. Freen knew becky did miss them infact every night she crued. They are happily but the peace of mind isn't there.

......

Freen was sitting on the couch in the living room. Becky went upstairs to put the kids to the bed. They already had their dinner.

Freen cleaned up the dining table and the dishes. Now she was just resting on the couch.

" Baby!" Becky came down and saw her p'freen sitting on the couch.

" Bec bec! Did sam fall asleep? He slept the whole evening. I thought he isn't gonna sleep tonight." Freen said smiling.

" No he did right after he was put to bed. Because someone exhausted them playing football with them." Becky said crossing her arms.

" Seriously p'freen. You need to ket the kids win once in a while. It's not good for their self confidence.." Becky sat beside freen.

" Says who ? One of your parenting books?" Freen looked at Becky.

" Yeah! And you should read those too. You know..." .
.
" I am already doing well without them. I'll be fine in the future too." Freen said smiling.

Becky shook her head with disapproval. 

But freen is just so amazed with her wife's cuteness she started laughing.....

Becky saw freen laughing like this. She was so different from today morning. When she was worried to dead. But now she is more normal. More happy. Becky liked this freen more.

Becky stared at freen and couldn't stop looking and smiling with her. She didn't wanted to mention the problem in their hand right now.

" Why are you looking at me like that?" Freen asked.

" Like what?" Becky said with her innocent face.

" Oh....ho! Don't make that innocent face. You know what face. This...face  that says you want to have s*x... right now." Freen was definitely in mood to tease her.

" Really. Do they say... that?" Becky knew that freen needed cheering up.." you might be right then.

" Really....?" Freen raised her eyebrows.

Becky slowly moved a bit closer to freen.

" So ...." Before Becky could say anything freen started kissing her.