48.

" this criminal!" The owner of the voice is turned out to be Freen sarocha.

" You're still alive?" The man in black mask said with fear. His feet started to shake with fear.

" Yeah! I am." Freen said with a stable voice. She slowly came into the shade. The whole area went in a silence.

The two man looked at her with with shock. It is her. It's like nothing has changed. She looks still the same.

" Six years boss. Where have you being?" Said the man holding gun.

Freen didn't even waste her words on him just shot him with the ak- 47 she got. Quite a few bullets were shot and the gun from his hand dropped to the ground with blood. His blood flew everywhere. It looked like a fountain of blood. The boy that was scared for is life but he was a bit relieved when he saw that someone came to save him. Soon he got more scared of his saviour. As his whole body and face got painted with blood.

He was too stunned to scream. Freen looked at him with pity. For a moment she saw sam in that chair soaked with blood and as scared as he is right now. For moment she felt like dropping the gun and just go to him, hug him as tight as she could to give him comfort.

But the man in black mask who was also too stunned to scream, he started to scream " hey! You b*tch!"

" Don't curse! Their is a kid here bast*rd!" Freen pointed the gun at him. Without wasting a moment she pierced holes in him.

" Thank y...you!" The boy said freaked out.

" Don't thank me...! I am not here to save you. I am here to take you...! Call your dad and tell him to bring me as much as he thinks you're worth." Freen threw a phone at him.

Then with a quick motion she sat on a empty drum.

" hello! Dad..! Please. Another kidnaper is here....and she is asking you to bring her as much as you think I am worth! Dad...! I am so scared...! Dad!...I am..." Before he can finish....freen snatched the phone from his hands and picked it up...

" Listen as*hole! You heard him! Get the money! I will send you the address!" Said freen.

" Who is this? Freen ...! Yeah! Tell everyone freen sarocha is back..! Don't dare to contact the police..- maybe do contact the police! I wanna let them know! That I am back!" Freen disconnected the call.

.....

Freen went back to her old house. That mansion that was filled with guards are now empty almost like a haunted house. Freen  hoped her mom still left there. She hesitantly opened the big gate. Then went through the long driveway that she usually drove. Than the rang the bell. Once twice. No answers.

She was about to break through. But suddenly she heard some noise. The door opened.

" If you came here asking for freen. She doesn't...-" freen's mom stopped talking when she discovered it's freen.

Freen and her mom both stood there in disbelief.

" Mom!" She finally managed to speak.

" Freen? Is this really you?" Freen's mom said in disbelief.

" Yeah! Mom it's me!(sobs)" freen wiped her tears.

" Freen! Where have you been?" Freen's mom pulled her into a hug. Then hugged her tightly but also punched several time on her back while crying." Why do you have to leave mom like this? Do you know what they were saying about you? They all thought you were dead! Do you know how that feels? When someone tells you that your daughter is dead! Do you have any idea how that feels?.."

" I know mom.... I do now...!" Freen said hugging her back.

" What do you mean you know now?" Freen's mom pushed her to look at her face.

" Mom..! I am a mom now!." Freen smiled while still in tears.

" Mom! They are three years old...! I had twins...."

Freen's said crying. Her mom's mouth dropped listening to her say.

" What?" She was still too stunned to talk.

" Mom...! Can I come in first? You can ask me later...! Inside." Freen said.
" Humm! Ofcourse... Come in.." freen's mom hugged her and then pulled her with one hand.

...

Freen finally settled into her old home. After freen left nam was the one who took care of freen's mom. Giving her money every month on time. But for several months that nam is away in jail it was difficult for freen's mom. So the house help maid she had she had to get rid of tham. She only had one maid now. Who was working on a very low salary. Just because freen's mom was such a sweetheart.

Freen looked at the condition of her house. She was really disgusted at herself for living her life happily when her mom was living her life in mishary.

Freen felt gloomy after coming back to her room because every corner was reminding her of Becky.

" Freen!" Freen's mom knocked on the door.

" Mom! Come on in!" Said freen.
She just came out of the shower.

" Was the water warm enough?" Freen's mom said sitting on the bed.

" Yeah mom!" Freen sat down beside her.

" Now tell me all about my grandchildren." Freen's mom said.

Freen took out her phone and showed the beautiful photos of her family.

" This is sam! And she is kath. They both are three years old. Kath here resembles her mommy becky. And sam the handsome man resembles me." Freen said with smiley eyes.

" And where are they now?"

Freen's smile just disappeared.

" Mom! They are back in England. Where I live now. With my family."

" When am I gonna meet them?"

" Most probably never!" Freen said her head down.

" Why ?"

" You'll hate me if I say. But this is what it is...!" Freen looked into her mom's eyes for support." I left them...! Becky hates me now. She regrets her life with me. She regrets her marriage with me. She regrets the disision of coming with me.... I am a failure mom. A failure as a mom as a wife as a daughter. Mom..!"