26.

I woke up beside the most beautiful woman in the world. My beautiful wife. She likes it when I woke up and make her milk tea. she needs it, but from now on I am not gonna be able to make her a milk tea. I want her to make it by herself. Now that she is gonna be alone I am worried that how she is gonna be able to do her daily chose. May be I did spoilt her a lot. she need to grow up now. if she keep sleeping until ten in the morning the kids are gonna miss their school. Humm... I should have made her do stuff.  Becca you're gonna make me worried even in the hell.

I kept looking at her beauty. Trying to capture this moment in my mind. She is sleeping without a worry of the world. Umm...she is gonna get the shock of the  world when she wakes up. Sorry becca, sorry for not letting you say goodbye. May be because I am not ready to break up with you.

I went to the kids room. They were sleeping too. It's only 6 am in the morning. The sun isn't up that well. And.... I am up and ready to leave. I took a family photo. When frist time we all went to the beach and made sand castles. If I could take one think to the hell I want to keep this photo.

I looked at the house one last time. I haven't slept last night. Becky did. Becky slept very well hugging me. Her head below my nose and I can still smell the smell of her hair. I am ready to leave. I don't wanna remember the good memories. that might stop me from doing my duty of protecting my family.

i went to mr. wamming's house since I knew mr. armstrong was staying their. The sun was up just now. I remember so many times I came out of my house by this time and with the glowing light of dawn I went for a morning jog. Even practiced for the marathon I won. Now the trophy sits on the tv stand. Next year the marathon will still take place but I won't be here. just about the kids and becky made my feet stop. I could still run away so they can't find me anymore. but then also I can't make my kids run away all the the time. They need to have a normal life with becky. not me. Away from my shadow.

Thinking about them my feet started to walk towards my deathbed may be. I am not worried about me. I know what I did in my life was taking me in a dark hole. I am never gonna come out of it even if I tried very hard. but then a angel came and took me away from the dark world. then the world cut the cords again now I am back to the pit again. every dream have to come to an end some day.

I reached mr. wamming's house. the house with the biggest garden in this town. my kids envyied this garden because sam thought he can play better in a big field like this. so I bought a house with a big field , even bigger then this. I saw mr. wamming was sitting on the bench. he looked like he haven't slept for a long time. but I thought he will sleep the best last night because his long chese finaly ended. But he wasn't happy or at peace. I was confushed seeing him like that. So was he.

" You're early ms. Chankimha." He said looking at me with confusion.

" I know. I am! And mrs. Armstrong Chankimha." I said in a steady voice.

He let out a deep sigh.
" How is my daughter?" He said.

" She was asleep! That's how I am here."
He looked up in the sky and then to the ground. He looked around. I was standing meters away from him.
He took the first step.

Mala ran out from behind him. She brought out her gun pointing at me.

" Hands up! Bastard! Give me your gun." She shouted. She was angry for sure.

" Sorry! But I don't have a gun with me." I said calmly. Then I looked around. The sun just came out. People must be coming out for jogging.

Mr. Armstrong put his hand on mala's gun to stop her. I calmly just looked at them with my arm crossed standing at my spot.

" Put it down. We don't need to use it." He said. He was looking more serious then me. But not pleased. I can tell.

" I am not gonna run. I am not gonna fight. I surrender." It took a lot of courage to say just those words. I put my hands up as a sign to surrender.

Mr. Armstrong looked at me like I am speaking nonsense.

" Got get our stuff.!" Mr. Armstrong said to mala. Mala ran inside.

Mr. Armstrong slowly went towards the car. I followed him.

He slowly muttered something that I couldn't hear. .
" Did you said something... Mr. Armstrong?" I asked him.

" To be fare. I am disappointed in you.!" I was shocked to hear what he was saying.

" I am sorry!"

" Don't! I feel sorry for my daughter! Why aren't you fighting for my daughter? Why aren't you running anymore? Why are you surrendering? Why are you not fighting for my daughter?" He said. His voice cracked.

" What are you saying mr. Armstrong?"

" I thought you loved my daughter? But now you've given up? I waited for so many years just to catch you! But now taht I caught you. I am feeling it would've been better if I haven't caught you.....!"

I was confushed.

" My daughter is in danger. In A great danger. And the only person who can protect her is now going to be behind the bars.... It's gonna be very easy for john now. He is gonna get becky! I don't even know what he will do to your kids....to be close to becky...!" He sighed.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Someone's chasing my becky?
Someone wants my becky?
Who is john? And most importantly how could he dare to think about my becky?

Hurting my kids is far away! Even thinking about my becky, is enough reason for me to put bullet in his head. But that bastard is thinking about my becky for a long time. And that's gonna land him far more severe punishment!

Who is john?

.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.