17. 🔞

Sorry about this chapter.

_________________________________________

Freen carefully lifted up Becky and took her to their bedroom. And this time she made sure that she locked the main door and then the door of their room and the windows.

Becky laid down on the bed with her eyes closed. She was waiting for the warm and sweet touch of her p'freen.

" P'freen...come on." Becky said when freen wasn't touching her after so long.

Freen came closer. Becky can feel freen come closer to her. She was just above her.

" Baby! You're quite in a hurry aren't you...?" This time freen had a British accent.
That made Becky siver and opening her eyes with shock.

" What was that?" Said becky.

Freen smiled and said" what?" In British accent again.

" The British accent..." Becky started laughing.

" I was trying to be sexy. The magazine said women find British accent sexy" freen said making a sulky face.

" But I like your thai accent more.."

" Teelak..!" Freen said smiling.

Becky put her hand on freen's neck grabbing her neak and kissing her lips. Freen responded with her tongue. Then slowly kissing her way down to her neck. Freen was good for a while but today she felt a need to be naughty and bit Becky's neck.

" Ahhh...hhha..!" Becky couldn't help but moan....

" If you keep making that sound I would be able to stop myself." Frene said kissing the biting place.

" Who asked you to stop..?" Becky said in her sexy voice.

Freen gave a smirk and started kissing down and down until reaching her chest. Freen slowly gave becky's nipples a bit over her shirt. She shivered and curved up like a bow. Freen's hand travels from becky's neck to her waist. Touching her brest and stomach on the way. Every touch is like a current shock to Becky. She still can't resist her p'freen's touch.

Freen smiles seeing her becky feeling pleasure. She smoothly bites on the hem of the shirt and the takes it off with her mouth. Becky can only follow the lead and lift her back to take off the shirt. Her nipples are so hard freen can see them fron inside becky's pink bra. Freen places a sweet kiss on her bra then unhooked it to loosen up becky's breasts.

Freen is still amazed by becky's radiant body. She smiles and kisses becky's both boobs. Then slowly slowly process to bite them.

" Ahhhhhhhh...hhhhh!" Becky can't help but moan.

" Baby....call me p'freen...call me..say my name.." said freen while kissing becky's bare chest. ..

" Baby....freen ..ah..!" Said becky totally out of her breath. ...

" Say my full name..!"

" Freen sarocha.....ch.. Chankimha..!"

Freen felt like current shock in her spine. Freen with new enargy got down to becky's waist. " Spread your legs baby..."

Becky looked down and saw freen looking at her with a smirk. She was feeling shy all of a sudden......

........

In some part of England.

In a dark room with a small table. A man was bound with chains on the table. His hands were spread apart laying flat on the table. He was panting for breaths. He was scared and looking at the man in front of him. He was sweaty and bloody.

The man in front of him wearing a white shirt and black pants. He looked at the man panting and he smiled. Then started laughing.

" Are you gonna tell me now?" Said the man laughing.

The man sitting on the chair and table looked up with scared face. The man violently shook his head.

" I don't know. I....I don't know..!" He crying out.

" I don't understand you. Say what I can understand. What is the place where freen Sarocha lives..? F-R-E-E-N S-A-R-O-C-H-A. WHERE IS SHE?" said the man now angry .

With a thud sound he smashed on the table. The man on the table started crying and said crying..." I don't know...! I really don't know. I used to get calls from thailand about my assignments. That's it. I never met or know how she looks like.!" He started crying again.

" I already plugged all of your fingernails. Now do I need to pull out your di*k  too? Tell me...! TELL ME!!!" smash! The man slapped again.

" I really don't know. I don't know....I don't...know. she stopped giving me assignments five years ago..." The man cried out.

" Five years? Interesting! She escaped six years ago. So she contacted you after she disappeared....so what was your last assignment.?" The man came closer to the man on the table. He was scared. As soon as he said that he knew he made a mistake. So he was in a big trouble.

" Ahhh...it...it was.... Making a fake.. passports.!" He said with scared face stuttering.

" What passports?what names.?"

" Umm....it was long time ago...."
Smash...slap!

The man slapped him again.

" Oh! Need more?" The man said.

" Kongkwan, and fon. Their new name!" He cried out.

" Kongkwan....and fon...! Fon and kongkwan...! Their new name? Who is who...?who is the other one..?"

" I don't know. I like I said I never saw her. One was thai decent but another girl looked different from thai people she looked a bit British....!" He tried to explain.

" British one? Ha ha ha..! Sargent general Armstrong we found your daughter...! Ahhhhhhhh! Like you said. She will be mine now. My Rebecca Armstrong...! We found her. All I have to do is elimination the b*tch. Latching onto her.....! Freen sarocha.!" The man laughed to himself.

He left without showing his face to the man tied to the table.

The man tied to the table was actually a old friend and helper of freen. He was a important member of freen's gang. He always have been helpful to freen. Although he never met freen or he knows how freen looks like but he is very loyal to freen. He kept his mouth shut until the man in the shadows tortured him to finally open his mouth.

The torture included breaking his legs first. Then plugging out all of his fingernails. Some broken ribs from endless beating.... He endured every bit of that torture. Until he cannot anymore. He finally broke his silence. Although he knew where freen is he never said anything about that to the man.

.....

Who is the mystry man? What is his relationship with freen? Why does he want freen dead? Does he knows mr. Armstrong?

All of these questions will be answered in the next chapter.