41.

P'freen is in a good mood now. She is all in. I feel like it's could be the happily ever after for us. But that just make me feel sad. Cause everytime I thought everything is sorted out. I was face to face with another trouble.

I am so terrified that I can't even pretend to be happy now. Because everytime I smile or genuinely feel happy the thought of partation with p'freen hits me in the head. My kids...sam and kath are still young they need their moms. Both of them.

And also I feel guilty for ruining p'nam and p'heng's life. Even though p'heng has nothing to do with crime he took the blame. Just because he called me his sister.

I don't know everytime I feel happy I feel like I am living their happiness. My mental state is terrible now. Dad also haven't said anything about what happened to them. He went back to thailand and also asked me to not to refer to him as dad. Which I don't intend to. He also told me to not to contact him for a while. I have no intention of doing that either.

However I am now more serious and aware of what is going on around me.

The one think that is getting on my nerves is where mr. and mrs. Wichai. As long as I remember they were not in good terms with p'freen. Now that they p'freen was arrested and they also went on a vacation is really worrying me.

Anyhow I was busy watching p'freen play with the kids.

Sam was building a house with some sticks and kath was busy painting on her mom's black apron. And p'freen was painting the sunset.

I was facing my back at the sunset. P'freen's canvas was also facing back at me. So I didn't knew how her painting session was going on.

I was busy reading a new book that just came to my library.  The book's name is my lady...(self promotion...😁)
It is a story about a girl who is unfortunately got herself into a vampire castle and now the vampire wants to be her mistress. The vampire initially falls in love with the girl. But no lovestory is complete without a villain and that villain is..... Anyway. I won't spoil. I am just at chapter 2 so I won't know much.

I came back from my imagination world when I heard kath complaining.

" Mom....why is your apron black..? I can't see any of the colours...!" Kath said winning.

" Oh! Sorry kath... But mom's apron is black so you should use white. So you can see them...!" I said from my seat.

I stood up and walked to p'freen. I picked up the brush from kath and and took some white paint to paint a heart on p'freen's chest. Then I also wrote.
.

BB's property.

" What is this?" She asked trying to control her laughing.

" It's my property and I am just marking it." I smiled.

" Well then I should mark my property." She said smiling naughtily.

" Maybe you should...!" I said looking at her eyes.

I guess it didn't took long for her to understand what I was asking.....

_________________________________________
sorry for updating after a long time with a short update. But hear me out.
Do you guys remember I said in the previous chapters how I bought books worth over 1500 rupees. So I was reading them.

And...and... The loyal pin Twitter account just dropped more pics..so I am guessing we are getting the pilot tesser very soon. I was also manifesting that.

These are the pictures

These are the pictures. And also this meme I found in Twitter.

I just thought it was hilarious

I just thought it was hilarious. What do you guys think?