23.

He left before I can beg him anymore. After crying for few minutes... I finally remembered p'freen waiting outside. I ran out to my p'freen.

She was standing under the stary night. Her hair is glowing under the moonlight. Her brown hair shining. Like the moon was melting and sliding down the curls of her hair. She was looking up at the sky. I wanted to talk to her. But I also wanted to see her beauty as much as I can. The thought of not seeing her is swallowing me.

She looked back realising I was standing there. She smiled.

" P'freen...!" I broke into tears. I hugged her as tight as i can.

" How much....how much time do I have?" She asked. Her voice is as stable as it could be.

" Tomorrow....(snob) until eight.,....!" I said crying.

She caressed my hair. And put her chin slowly to my head. She started kissing me as much as she could. The she slowly kissed my lips. I also kissed like this was our last.....

After a lots of wet tear shocked kisses....she said.... " Bec bec...! I don't have much time. But I am gonna....I have a lots of things to do. I need you to listen carefully .....I have some proparty in USA. I want you to take the kids there. And live there. I also deposited some money in your and kids bank account over the years. Go to the bank and settle. I'll send massage to nam. She'll arrange the tickets...." She was going to say a lots of things too. But I didn't let her finish. I kept kissing her. As much as I can. I kept on kissing.....untill I heard the voice of two angels calling for us.

We both wiped our eyes and went back in.

" Mommy...!" They both called out in unison.

Sam jumped into my arms and kath into p'freen's arm. P'freen hugged and kissed kath.

" I have some important things to tell you two. Come on." She said softly. Then she took the kids to the couch. The she sat down and like always kath sat on her left thigh and sam on her right.....

" What is it...mom?" Asked kath.

Freen was caressing both of their hairs.

" I am gonna say something pretty awesome and important....so listen to very carefully..." She said.

I just leaned on a piller of the house and started recording in our camera... That only captured our happiest moments. Like our marriage, honeymoon, anniversary, kath and sam's birth, their first birthday.....

" I want you two to be very good from now on. Don't disturb your mommy much. Don't be naughty. But sometimes be a little bit of naughty....so she remembers me." She said. I pressed every muscle of my body not to cry. I tried to control every muscle on my face to not cry.

" Where are you going mom?" Kath asked being confused.

" I am not going anywhere. I'll always be with you. Watching over you. So don't be bad okay..! Mom loves you so much....! Both of you are very important for my live. Even if you don't see me I am always there okay....if you don't see me when you wake up. Please don't ask your mommy where I went or anything okay! Just do as mommy ask you to do. Then when she wants she'll tell you...!" She almost cried. Then she kissed both of them.

They were speechless so am I. I didn't knew what to say or do. I kept the camera recording. While she played with the kids. I am sure they didn't understood a word their mom said. But they took the instructions for sure. She danced and laughed with them. I was preparing dinner. Although neither me or p'freen can eat anything tonight but the kids have eat something.

After I prepared the dinner. P'freen sat on the couch with sam and kath on her lap. Her right hand holding the plate and left hand feeding sam and kath.

Then she put sam and kath back at their back. They did sleep a lot today. But after having a play session with their mom they were quick to fall asleep.

P'freen came down after an hour. She was tearing up I can say. She sat beside me on the couch. I was already drinking wine. She started drinking too.

" So now you'll play with me I guess." I said with a bit of sarcasm and annoyance.  To be clear I was annoyed how she accepted everything. She accepted her defeat. She is not even trying to escape.

Her face is facing the floor. She doesn't react to my comment. Instead she started talking about something else.

" Becky do you remember the first day you saw me?" She asked.

" Hummm..! Clearly.! You were so....so beautiful and..."

" No not that day. The day you saw me at the court. After we both grew up. What did you thought, When you learnt that I was your p'freen.?" She looked at me finally. Her hands were tightly grabbing the couch.

" I thought....I thought...it must be a mistake. First I went through denial then I accepted...I accepted that you're in the wrong path." I said the truth.

" Umm...what did you wanted to do?"

" I want to... Know what happened? How did you became so..! Hummm ..then when I learnt the truth.... I felt like you are the you...I knew. My p'freen. So I wanted to take you back to your old self. Which you are now...!" I said with a smile.

" You what my mom did?...umm...she didn't talked to me for several years. Untill....the day she saw you. She saw you in a grocery store. You were very young. Might be nineteen or so. She came to me only to tell that she saw you....but after that she stopped talking to me again." She said wiping her tears.

" I really think some times....if I didn't came back to your life you would've been happier. Living your life in happiness, still practicing your law., Living in Thailand with your family....I ruined your life..." She finishes with a big sigh!

" I also think some time, if It wasn't for me you'd be living your life too. You would've never get caught like before. You'll live in your manson driving you porche. Instead your living in here. And walking home to work...! We both ruined each I think...!"

She looked at me for a while then started laughing....! Oh.! The smile... that's all I wanna see for rest of my life...,!