42.

Becky was up in the morning. While I was still sleeping. Ms. Kim also came in the morning and was chatting with Becky. Ops I mean fon.

They were chatting so I didn't wanted to disturb them. I just went behind them and started brushing my teeth.

" What? You and mr. Rodriguez.? Since when?" Becky asked in shock.

I didn't knew about them either. I'd like to hear the tea too. Ms. Kim thinks I am a serious person. So she would never come and bother me with these stories. But I like to hear them. Past few years I have known her but we never talked about our lives. We were busy talking about studies and other boring stuff.

" Yeah! Don't tell kongkwan. okay?" She said.

Not to tell me I knew it.

" Okay." Becky agreed!

" Yeah! Since you were gone. It's almost six months....now." ms. Kim said shyly.

" Oh .! I am so excited...!" Becky said excitedly grabbing ms. Kim's hands.

But ms. Kim's face suddenly changed.

" Actually fon I can here ask for your help.."

" Okay. What is it?" Said fon.

" Well! Everything was great a month ago. But now... He is not interested anymore. He is having doubts I guess. Maybe he lost interest. Or I did. It's just not the same...." Said ms. Kim.

" Oh! It can happen. After you're with someone for first time. You tend to lose interest from them. It's just very unfortunate.... But it happens. You need to do New things to keep it interesting.."

" Like what?"

" Like I don't. Going on a trip. Or maybe going on a date or doing something you never did." Becky advised like a pro.

But I was eger to know what she would answer to the next question of ms. Kim.

" So...what about you and kongkwan? You two are together long enough." ..

" Yeah! We are ! Almost seven years...but what about us..?"

" You guys never feel that? Or lose interest."

I was keenly waiting for her reply. They still have no idea that I was behind them.

" Well..! I can't tell about kongkwan but....I never did. Everytime I look at her. All I see is a new person. Some times she is angry sometimes she is happy. Some times she acts like a child and next moment I look at her, she is the best mother. Also about relationship status changed with time. First she was my enemy then my boss, then my lover, then my wife, now mother of my children. So I never lose my interest from her."

" Wow! I am so jealous right now. I am just few months in our relationship and it feels like forever...what do I do?.... You really never felt bored of kongkwan?" Ms. Kim asks.

I was already very proud of my Becky. I already know by now her next answer will be..of course not..

" Well not never.....there was one or two times...that I felt....!" Becky said. What did she just said she felt boring of me?

When?

" It was around the time when I was pregnant with sam and kath. At the time...may be due to my hormones I felt like I needed a change...!" Ms. Kim didn't let her finish what she was saying and asked.

" Omg! Did you...? Did you had someone else you liked at the time..? Like cheat on kongkwan?"

I was egar to learn that too.

" Well... No. Not physically." She said. That was a relief.

" Well then?"

" Then I tried watching porns . Even asked for kongkwan's help. Then I delivered my beautiful babies and everything was okay." She said with a smile.

Oh! I am so relieved now.

I went back to do my chores.

......

" Baby! Come for dinner!" I shouted.

Becky came down with a smile. What I wouldn't do just to see that smile.

" Baby! Where are kids?" She asked.

" They are playing in the living room." I said stealing a kiss from her.

" P'freen! Kids might come?" She said smiling.

" Maybe..! But their not coming they are too busy watching shin chain.." I said kissing her lips. I like the taste so much. God I would do anything you say just to get her in my next life and the next lives that follows.

I keep kissing her untill I hear cute lovely giggles of my little angels.

" Mommys are kissing again....!he he he he." Sam said giggled with his hands holding his mouth to cover his laugh.

" Awww! Kisssing....! Umma umma...!" Kath said making kissing gestures towards sam mimicking us.

I paused for a moment. Then I look at them with a displeasure face.

" Babe! What did I told you about not kissing infront of the kids...?" I said looking at Becky with a angry eyes.

She raises her eyebrows. Giving me the look saying.... You better behave!

That I will do.

I said" sorry guys. But what did I told you about not snicking on mommys when they are talking...!" I turn my head towards them now.

" Babe....! Let's go eat." Becky looked at me.

We all happily went towards the dining table.

God please don't ruin this now. I already lost my best friends. My mom and my whole life. I finally have family that I always wanted please don't ruin this now.

.....

" I won't let you live f*cking sarocha..!" You bitch! I will kill you...! No! Not you! I want you to live and feel the pain that I feel.! So I will take away your kids...! Just like you took away mine...! You'll live the rest of your life like me... without your loving children! Thinking how old they would be if they were still alive...ha ha ha ha ....!" I laughter shaking the house. The black shadow chugs on a big glass of beer on his hand.