my lovestory ( not an update)

So I was feeling a bit off. Not knowing what to write I thought why not right my own love story. It was quite dramatic.

Enjoy....

So about two years ago. I was a second year college student. I am a introverted girl so I never approached anyone. All of my friends were from school so I didn't had to actually make new friends in college.

So I had a pretty good social life I think. In the middle of 2022.  It was actually our first day in college since there was a pandemic. You know the thing corona. Anyway. It was our first day in college in actual room not online in our home. It was also the first day for the first year students too.

We were in the middle of our second year and that was the first day we entered our college we had no idea of who our classmates were.

So anyway we went inside sat in place away from teacher's vision. We were just watching and judging our classmates. When a familiar face walked in.

" I didn't knew she also got in. Isn't she like got held back?" One of my friends said. I looked at the direction to discover it was one of our classmates in school. She failed in one subject at 12 the. So she couldn't get in college. She had to repeat the class. So me and my friends were wondering why is she here.

She looked around. As she saw us looking at her she got embarrassed and asked the person sitting in the front
Bench.

" Is this 1st sem geography?"

" No! It's 3rd sem."

" Okay."

She left quickly.

We knew she was actually first year student.

" I knew she wasn't our classmate. She was such a pain in the @ss. Thanks god she isn't our classmate."

" Right." My friends said.

I was quite during the time. I knew she was rude. Not rude but she was upright. She never talked to us. She was the class monitor and also kind of topper. But when she failed we all thought how. But we were also proud that she didn't passed but we did.  You know how it is. You all sort of hate the class topper only because you couldn't be the topper. I also had a crush on her. Since we were in all girl's school.

I felt sad though. When she walked in and we all looked at her surprised like she didn't belonged here.

....

That day went smoothly.
But soon the day came when I and my family had move out of our ranted home in north Kolkata to our own home in a district away from Kolkata.
I was sad but excited to finally live in our own home.

But To my surprise. Guess who was my neighbour. It's her. We finally formally introduced ourselves after 7 years of studying in the same school.

Let's call her by her nickname mon.

Mon lived two houses away from my new  house neighbourhood. So we talked and went to college together. She showed me around the place. I was like living my dream of spending time with my crush. Bit still I didn't knew that we can actually do anything about that. It was just a crush right?

I was soon to be proved wrong. Although she was our junior technically we used to hand out alot. Mon got into my friend circle too. We went to the bank of river ganga in the evening all of our friends and hang out laugh. All normal friends stuff.

One day my friends tricked me saying they are coming to college in reality they didn't came. So I had to attend the classes all alone. So I was very upset. It was hot too.