34.

When I open my eyes all I can see is a white light. I slowly closed and opened my eyes again. No it's not the light anymore. There's a ceiling attached to it. I turned around to see where I was. All I can see is so curtains. I am in a hospital bed. Flowers, monitors, iv fluids, blood pouches. Am I in a hospital now?

I looked around a little bit more to see a couch and a beautiful woman sleeping on it. I had no idea how long I was out. I was sleeping for so long. What do I do? Should I wake her?

No she must be very tired now. The dark circles under her eyes says everything. Maybe I was out for days. She is also looks very pale. Sam kath where are they?
They must be at home. Home. Right they can't get home now. They must be somewhere safe.

What's the sound. It's the tv. I looked infront of me. The tv was left on. She must fell asleep watching the tv. What was she watching? Oh! The news. What's on the news?

A FROUD POLICE OFFICER WAS FOUND DEAD. WHEN POLICE INVESTIGATED HIS DEADBODY THEY FOUND HE WASN'T THE COP. HE SOMEONE IMPERSONATING OFFICER JOHN MILLER.

MOREOVER A CITIZEN FROM KINGDOM DOWNS TOWN GOT INJURED DURING THE SHOOTOUT. MRS. KONGKWAN ANANTRAKUL WAS RESCUED FROM THE SCENE ALONG WITH OFFICIAL GENERAL ARMSTRONG.

THE KING OF ENGLAND SAID BE GIVING HIM THE TITLE OF KNIGHT TO HIM FOR EXPOSING A FROUD POLICE OFFICER LIKE JOHN.

WE ALSO HOPE FOR A QUICK RECOVERY FOR MRS. KONGKWAN. NOE TIME FOR SPORTS NEWS WE WOULD GO TO GEEP FOR THE UPDATES.

I was very surprised at what was going on. I tried to sat up. But my arm was tightly tied in plaster. I knew it was going to be very hard to recover.

Now I was getting curious as if what happened. I really looked around to find someone else.

Becky must be very very very tired. I choose to relax and enjoy the view of my sweet heart infront of me.

As soon as I started looking at her. She somehow felt that and woke up.

She slowly squeezed her eyes and looked at me.

" P'freen you're awake?" She gave me the sweetest smile.

" I am! How are you? " I looked at her.

She stood up and came to me. She gave me a kiss. When I thought I couldn't kiss that lips again. The sweetest kiss ever.

" Baby! How are you feeling? Is your arm still hurting?" She said making a cute face.

" Yeah! Just a bit here." I pointed at my lips.

" Really? You got hurt here too? Why do you have to go all freen sarocha at him? Why didn't you just shoot him to death?" She started asking.

How she can be this cute? I am thinking now.

" No! I am saying that I got hurt here. Can you kiss here so it becomes better?"

" P'freen!" She said smiling when she understood what I was referring to. She is really cute about this.

" Where is kath and sam?" I asked.

" They are at my brother's." She said.
" Richie is here?" I asked because I heard he was in Thailand for tournaments. I knew he lived in England. He is a footballer for England team. Becky is very proud of him. She always watched the games.

" He is. His house is just a hour away.. He lover his niece and nephew. He is in love with them. Since they got there he haven't let them down from his embrace. He was clingy with me too. But I had to take care of you so I came back."

" Where is nam? And most importantly what happened? How long was I out? How is your dad?" I started throwing questions at her but she wasn't surprised. Maybe I was passed out long enough for her to expect these questions.

" Not long enough!" She answered happily. " Just for two days. After the surgery doctor said you need to be hospitalized for a month or more. But you'll fine after that. Dad is also fine. He was wearing bulletproof vest. Like you. That's why you're also saved."

" What about mala?"

" She was saved too. Apparently dad shot her in teh right place to not to kill her."

" Humm. And what about john.?"

" Dead."

" Dead.?"

" And teh police just left? No investigation, no arrests nothing?" I was surprised to hear that. Although I already heard some information about this in the news but still wanted to know more."

" Dad did some corrections in the reports. He proved taht we lived here more than long enough to be freen and becky."

" How?"

" Remember when we got our fake passports we made it English. So we are  a English citizen. So we were never in Thailand to be freen and becky."

" So our old identities are gone." I said making a sad face. She was sad to.

She put her hands on mine carefully not to hurt any of my channels in  my head. She then said " don't be sad p'freen! With you I can be anyone. Or no one."

" Me too. I love you!" I kissed her lips.

" I love you too!" We hugged as tightly as we can.

Although I still got many questions about the situation. But still didn't wanted to ruin this moment. So I didn't asked the questions.

.....

Next day becky woke up and fed me breakfast. I can still eat with my other hand but I wanted to be pampered. Well it's always her that gets pampered so now is my chance.

" P'freen! Do you think we can still own a dog?"

" Wow! All of a sudden?. What happened?"

" Well I went to richie's place and he got bonbon now. He was really excited when he saw me. Do I was wondering if we can keep him now." Becky said making the cutest face.

" Of course you can. If bonbon needs anymore siblings we can provide that too."

" P'freen!" She smiled and hit my shoulder. My good shoulder playfully.

" What I was talking about adopting more dogs. So we can name them like fluffy or something.(laughing) you're so dirty minded mrs. Chankimha." I said laughing.

" Not Chankimha. Anantrakul!" She laughed.

We both started laughing....

This is so good. But I am still worried. This whole thing ended so casually. So easily. Something must be wrong....

Or something is going to be wrong.