59. 🔞

" Dad?" I whispered.

" Your dad?" P'freen exclaimed. She was still not wanting to stop.

" P'freen my dad...!" I whispered. With all my might I tried to stay as quite as possible. Once my discovers p'freen it's end for both of us. But she seemed to not care she just kept teasing me by putting her hands on my breast under my shirt.

I started to sweat. I had not idea if it was the fear of my dad. Or p'freen's magical hands that kept butterflies flying in my stomach.

" P'freen...!" I slowly cried. But she tightening her hug in a way that only body part I can move now is my mouth.

She legs were keeping my legs bound to her. While one of her hands grabbed my neck and her mouth on my neck. Her wet naughty mouth kept on nibbling on my neck like her candy.

Her another hand started to explore my folds. I was so distracted between my dad barging in that I didn't realised that p'freen's hand went in my skirt.

" Babe..!" I whispered in a way of begging her. But she seemed to not care.

Another knock was heard.  Now I can hear my mom talking to my dad outside.

I was so scared that even the least moment in my privates were making me feel at my appex.

I tried to control my moans. That p'freen was no where near being satisfied. She was still nibbling on my neck then moving her hand in a rhythm that is dead of me.

Gradually I reached my appex and she pulled her hand out of my skirt totally wet.

" You came too much bec bec...! Is this your kinky sex thing...? I only got to know it now.." she whispered. I was so ashamed watching her my own c*m drip off her fingers. She slowly moved her hand towards her mouth and tasted it.

" Baby..! Now go..! My dad can come in anytime!" I begged her again.

Now suddenly the sound outside became violent.

" Is there someone in there with you? I am asking for the last time." Dad shouted.

" Can you give her a break. She hadn't ate anything she must be sleeping."

" I can hear noises!" My dad replied.

Then again he continued to knock.

As I finished p'freen left through the window telling me that the guards outside is her men now. So I can go out any time I want.

As soon as she left and I saw her car leave i finally opened the door. My state was totally horrible. My hair was a mess. My face was more red than a tomato. I was still wet down there so much so it was dripping down my legs. I wasn't wear any panties only a mini skirt.

I tried to press my legs together in hope that my dad won't notice them dripping.

" Why did it took so much time to open the door?" He asked. My mom was looking at me with confusion.

" I was sleeping." I answered. Even though I was still flustered from the sex that I recieved not five minutes ago still tried to keep my face straight. All though my rad face and sweat drops on my face was telling a different story.

" Why do you look like this?" Asked my mom," are you feeling hot? Your face is so red...!" My mom said while putting her hand on my forehead.

I moved back a bit. " No I am fine. I just had a bad dream while dad was beating the sh*t away from the door." I said with a angry face.

" Becky!" My mom gave a death stare as I swear  first time in dad's present.

" If you don't have anything else to add let me go back to my sleep. No like I have anything else to do." I said.

" Were you crying?" My mom asked.

" I am a mother who hasn't seen her toddlers for a week. You finish the puzzle." I said.

" Humm, that a problem. Ask you wife to surrender. You can stay with your kids then." My dad said.

I let out a humour less laugh. " Nah! I think I'll be okay knowing all of then are safe at their places. The worst you can do is keep me captive in a cell like you did last time. And like last time p'freen is going to come and take me away. This time I'll make sure you never get to meet me or my children ever. If you still have a little bit of love left for me..-"

I haven't even finished the sentence before I was slapped by my father

I let out another humourless smile...

" Dad! I am your daughter! My children are alone. It's not there fault that their mom committed crimes in her past. It's not their fault. Let me atleast talk to them. Can you even imagine the trauma on them watching both of their moms being dragged away by a police. More or less by their own grandpa. Let me atleast talk to them on call. You owe me atleast that much after causing so much trauma to them." I cried out.

He looked around. Then he pressed his lips together and clenched his jaw and said something words barely left his mouth but I can tell he said," okay. You can have your phone back only to talk to your kids." He said.

...

After some moment he returned with my phone. In the meantime I cleaned myself.

Then I took the phone from him. He was observing me very carefully. I knew he already tapped the phone. All I can do now is just call p'freen's mom and ask how sam and kath is. Also not to mention p'freen name as much as possible.

As soon as dialed the number.

She picked up.

" Aunty...!" I excitedly said.

(Beckkyyyy!.....(Sob)... Becky..! Come back..! Sam.!) Aunty was crying.

" Sam...!  What happened to sam..? Aunty tell me.." I panicked.

(Becky..! Sam..! Is not responding. We are at the hospital...!) Aunty continued to cry.