63.

" I am waiting right here for you!"
I looked at him with a smile.

He looked at me angrily.

" I won't hurt." I said.

" Like I care. You have any idea who I am?" He said with anger.

" You are just an old man." I said getting down from the table I was sitting.

He came near me and held my collor before saying anything he punched me on my face.

" You basta*d! You didn't just ruined my career buty family too. My daughter. You ruined her. She would've had a beautiful family by now, if you haven't came in her life." He said and with a smash! He punched me again.

By now I was probably bleeding from my mouth. I can feel the moisture around my lips.

I spit out some blood and then looked at him and said, " she already had a beautiful happy family. If you hadn't came and ruined it."

I smiled. He looked at me even more angrily and punched me again.

" You are no good for my daughter." He said pushed me.

I fell to the ground. But still managed to say, " I know that I am not good enough for your daughter. No one is. But I can promise you no one can love her like I do. Cause I love with all I have." I looked at him determined.

He ran to me like a angry bull and picked me up by my collor.

" Shut up! Why won't you fight with me? Fight you damn," he said punching me several time in my belly shoulder everywhere.

" I won't. Cause I promised your daughter I won't hurt you. But you must be feeling like a man now."

He was annoyed. But he still looked at me. I fell down when he let go of my collor. I felt severe pain my shoulder where I previously shot.

He sat down beside me.

" Why did you get into crime world? You were a good girl. I saw you before once or twice. If you were the same then I would've no problem accepting you as my daughter-in-law. But you are you...! You are also a mother now. Tell me can you accept if kath went out with a criminal like you? Can you accept kath having a family with someone like you?" He said and broke down into tears. This is the first time I saw a man like him cry like a kid. He had broken down infront of me before but this time is it real pain I can tell.

I fell silent. I was unable to answer since I just remembered my little girl getting old enough to go out and date. Is she old enough? She is twenty! Not old enough. She is still my child. I was imagining her growing infront of me. No she can't. No one is good enough for her. No one can love her I did. What if he hurts her. I loved her like my princess. She needs to find someone who can treat her like a queen.

Then I remembered becky. The one and only time I saw no I heard him. He was so happy. The day he came to pick Becky up from our house. She just left and I was organising painting supplies she spread all of over my bed. She was so clumsy. Always left a mess behind. But I loved to clean up after her. I heard him, he was laughing then picked up Becky in his arms. My mom was talking to him. He said becky really lived coming here. So he wants Becky to come here more often since she always returns home with a wide smile.

He wanted Becky to come to me because she was so happy with me. He that time liked me because I made becky happy. But now he hates me for the same reason cause I messed up. Sincerely now that I am thinking from his point of view I knew why he hated me so much. He didn't wanted to catch me just because I was a criminal. He wanted to catch me because I took away his little girl. Even if I was in his place and someone like me wanted my daughter kath I would've did everything to eliminate him.

I sighed, he looked at me," how can you sleep at night? After knowing what you've done to my daughter. To me or to the whole country." He exclaimed.

" I can't! I don't sleep at night mr. Armstrong. I haven't slept a good night's sleep after I entered this world. I haven't sir." I cried out.

" I couldn't sleep every night then I wake up and see your daughter sleeping beside me. That's when I realised that I can do anything to protect her. Anything for her. I can destroy the whole world just to keep give her a perfect world." I said.

" Your idea of perfect world is filled with danger for my daughter." He said.

I was speechless. Unable to speak I was keep thinking what I was doing. About becky and the kids. About sam and kath about our small house in England. Their happy smiling faces appearing infront of my eyes while I was bleeding and hurting all over my body.

But that pain was nothing infront of how mr. Armstrong'z words hurt me.