52.

Freen woke up in a hospital. When she opened her eyes she was recieved by saint.

He was a friend from college. when he graduated he wanted to join the army. But seng's gang made him kill a innocent man. When he refused they kidnapped his younger sister. Then he had to do it. He was arrested after that being a amure. All of this because he was close with freen which seng disliked.

When saint was released after two years he couldn't find any work. Freen gave him a job in her gang. Ever since he is a protecting freen from afar.

" Welcome back!" Saint said with his usual smile.

" Thank you!" Freen said in her still a little bit dizzy state.

" How does it feel to be shot again?" Asked saint laughing.

" Like f*ck! How the h*ll I would know that he is gonna shoot me?" Freen a little bit annoyed.

" Let me see. First you f*cked up his professional life then trapped his daughter into loving you. Then f*cked his daughter, flee the country and then got her pregnant.... I see no reason to shoot you!" Saint said in a sarcastic way.

" Okay! I might have disturbed his professional and personal life but he got no right shooting me. I am the mother of his grandchildren...!" Freen said in a defensive mode.

" What were you thinking going their alone?" Saint said in a serious tone now.

" I knew you'll come to protect me!" Freen said. " He was the one who came begging"

" It was a trap."
." I know that now."

Freen and saint both sighed heavily.

" How long do I have to stay here?" Freen asked.

" Until you fully healed." Saint said.

" Humm. I can't stay that long. Get me discharged. " Freen demanded.

" I not nam that you can order around. I am you guiding star. So you listen what I say. And if you don't I'll call Becky to come hear." He said.

" Did you just promoted yourself to my guiding star? Whatever...you absolutely can't call her. She is gonna kill me for leaving her"

" So stay in this hospital bed untill your wound is healed. You're lucky bullet didn't hit you in your heart it was inches away.." said saint.

" Okay sleep now. I am gonna go and take look at your father-in-law..." Said saint leaving the room " talk about father issues..." Saint mumbled the last part going out the room with a little laughter followed..

"  I can hear you! And Don't harm him...!" Freen screamed at the door.

...

About two hours later Saint came running in the room.
Freen was sleeping cause of the medicines.

" Freen..!" Saint said catching his breaths.

" Freen..! Wake up..! Wake up..!" Said saint.

" What the hell? P'saint...! I just fell asleep.."  freen said a bit annoyed by sudden breakage in her sleep.

" Well.... After hearing what I am going to say you won't be able to sleep..." Said saint still catching his breath.

" Well?" Freen asked.

" It's becky..."

" What happened to her? Is she go...? I have to go back to England.." freen started to panic.

" No no...you don't need to go to England since Becky is already here.."

" WHAT?"

" Stop screaming it's a hospital!" Saint sat down beside freen..." Calm down and let me speak. Freen becky is here. She must have used her other identities to fly here. Since is still a fugitive in thailand. I wasn't sure of it but then I discovered that she came here a man. Patrick something.... And she is on the way to your house.."

" Shit... No. Where are the kids? They don't even have passports."

" They are not here. Becky is here alone with another woman." Said saint.

" Fu*k. I need to hide. Dont tell my mom I am here." Said freen.

" Well that's the problem I already told your mom. She called me tomorrow since you didn't came home yesterday.."

" Shit!"

" I also think you shouldn't stay here for long. I know I just said you need to stay in the hospital. But... You father-in-law is looking for you. So we need to move." Said saint looking at freen.

Freen who just sit up right in her bed said" let's move then. I need to leave as soon as possible. Becky should never find me. If she did I don't know how to face her now..."

Saint started to pack all of the stuff taht they had in that room.

.............

Becky's pov.

I finally reached bankok after sixteen hours. It's been four days since I've seen p'freen. I wanted to come as soon as possible. But my I was still on the fugitive list. So my other identity of patrick had to come out. Ms. Kim was really shocked to discover my new identity.

Anyhow I reached p'freen's house thinking she'll be here. But not to my surprise she wasn't here.

But aunty was really happy to see me.

" Becckkkky!" Aunty ran to me like a little girl. She hugged me and started crying." Becckkkky! You came...! I knew you'd come. That screw head thought you regretted the disision to stay with her and everything. Do you?"

She pulled away from the hig to look at me. I already started to cry by the time but I managed to say..." No..... aunty... Then why would I be here chasing after her...?"

She pulled me into a hug again.." I knew my becky would never do something with her p'freen."
I missed aunty very much. She is like a mother to me. That's why I came here first instead of going to my mom's.

I know that dad will be there. Even though he is kind to me. But the person who is rude to my p'freen has no business being in my presence too.

Aunty started telling me about how her days went when we left and after p'freen came back. She didn't forgot to ask me about sam and kath. What is it about grandparents they forget about there daughter when they are grand parents.

I finally asked her ." Aunty where is p'freen now?"

....

________________________________________
Sorry guys for late updates.

I will update daily now. And the other story on my account my lady will get updated tomorrow.... So good night....
Let me know about your thoughts.

It's very late here...