50.

" leave my house right now.!" Mr. Armstrong calmly said.

" Umm! I am not in your house. I am in my mother in law's house right?" Freen said with a smirk on her face.

Mr. Armstrong knew now is not the time. Maybe freen already did told his wife about everything he did. So it is best to keep quiet. Maybe she didn't say anything. But he can't trust freen now.

....

After freen fished eating mr. Armstrong's wife left with the dishes. Mr. Armstrong quickly ran towards freen and sat beside her.

" What are you doing here in my house?" Asked mr. Armstrong in his usual voice. There is no way to know about his nervousness.

" Chill! I only came here to show your wife her grandchildren's photos. The grandchildren thanks to you now lost their mom." Freen said with a serious look.

" Look! I am sorry. But all I did was for my country." Mr. Armstrong said.

Freen didn't answered but laughed at his face then fixing her face back to seriousness said.," right you didn't. Listen I am not full. This is not your country and you don't give a rat's ass about thailand. You did all of this to keep me away from your daughter right?" Freen said with angry look.

Mr. Armstrong didn't dared to answer freen anymore.

Freen's fierce expression softens a bit and with a smile she says." Well you succeed then. Congratulations now. Mr. Armstrong you got me out of your daughter's life but...here's the thing. You got yourself a new enemy. I am gonna dk exactly opposite of what you brought me here to do... I am gonna comit so many crimes that you will run out of files to keep count of them." Freen stood up.

Mr. Armstrong stood up too.," you were my enemy since you came into my daughter's life. Bringing her life into danger. I'll do anything to keep her safe."

" I love too. And I'll do anything to keep her safe too. Even if it means to leave from her life. But not this time. We were happy. We were safe there.!" Freen said with red eyes.

" She wasn't safe there! Cause you were the real danger to her..." Mr. Armstrong pointed at freen.

Freen looked at mr. Armstrong with disbelief.

" Do you think she is happy now....?" Asked freen. Her eyes became moist. Tears were about to fall.

" She will be...!"

Freen's eyes became fiercer as she looked at mr. Armstrong.

" You think you are so good. Goo enough for her to leave her country, her family her career to live with you in the middle of no where...?" Mr. Armstrong said" you know what you are..? A criminal! Nothing else."

Before freen can say anything mr. Armstrong handcuffed her.

Mrs. Armstrong came out of the kitchen in time to see her husband handcuffing her daughter- in-law.

" Have you gone mad? What are you doing?" Said mrs. Armstrong with a angry face.

She ran towards them and started hitting softly at mr. Armstrong's arm.

" Uncuff her now." She demanded.

"I am not your husband now mrs. Armstrong! I am a police officer now! If you prevent me from doing my duty I will arrest you." Mr. Armstrong looked deep into his wife's.

Mr. Armstrong finally got a hold on what he wanted for years. The case that was going on for over 10 years was now about to end. He let her go once but not today.

Freen will be brought to justice dead or alive.

" Today is the end of the chapter of  freen sarocha." Mr. Armstrong said.

Freen was calm through all of that.

" Freen sarocha Chankimha you are arrested for uncomfortable numbers of murders and various crimes." Mr Armstrong said.

" You forgot Armstrong!" Freen said with a smile.

Mr. Armstrong punched freen on the face. Freen's head moved a bit. Her nose and corner of her lip started to bleed.

But still she managed to smile.

" Don't ever bring my daughter's name in your mouth ever.!" Mr. Armstrong warned her.

" When I can bring your daughter in my mouth her name is nothing!" Freen said with a smirk.

" You!" Mr Armstrong punched her again.
" Feel strong now! Punching a cuffed woman." Freen said.

" You can't play that card now. There's nothing you can do!" Mr. Armstrong said.

" You have no idea what I can do!" Freen said with smirk.

" What are you two doing? Please stop! For becky's sake stop! She loves you both...!" Mrs. Armstrong cried out.

" SHUT UP!" mr.armstrong said.

" You shouldn't shout at your wife.!" Saying this freen jerked her hands from mr. Armstrong's hand. Freen pushed mr. Armstrong a bit and prepared to run.

" You can't run!" Mr. Armstrong pulled out his gun and prepared to shoot.

Freen didn't even listen to him and started running towards the open window.

Their house was on the second floor.

But freen still jumped out of the window.
But no need to worry since she already prepared for the jump. She ordered a track full pillows. That was waiting infront of mr. Armstrong's house.

She landed on the pillow's with little to no efforts.

But mr. Armstrong ran behind her and he was was preparing to jump but the track moved as soon as freen landed on it. Mr. Armstrong can only shoot at freen.

" STOP! the bullet can hit her!" Mrs. Armstrong said.

" Shut up!" Mr. Armstrong said.
He shot one last bullet.......
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aww!.

Freen fell down on the pillows as the white pillows became red.
The track sped up and vanished into the distance.....