2.

" oh! You guys are back..!" Said a middle aged woman.

She was short in height. She was standing in the kitchen that was facing where freen becky was standing and kissing.

" Oh..! Ms.kim..! I didn't saw you there." Said fon being embarrassed.

Kongkwan quickly took her hands off fon. Then moved away a bit. They both turned red due to embarrassment.

" Are kids asleep?" Asked kongkwan.

" Yes! they are. They were very playful in the evening. But just when the 8 pm bell rang. They went straight to bed. Such well mannered kids you got fon." Said ms. Kim.

" Well! Thank you ms. Kim." Fon said smiling.

" She definitely got that from kongkwan." Said ms. Kim smiling.

" Hey..!" Said fon pouting.

" Ms. Kim thank you for watching our kids. We don't have words thank you." Said kongkwan.

" But we have booze to say thank you. What you say ms. Kim? One drink on us." Fon quickly went to the kitchen and got a bottle of wine.

" Fon..!" Kongkwan just facepalmed.

....

After they all had some drinks.,they sat outside all three of them happily laughing and talking. In the trio becky was most drunk among them. She was laughing loudly.
To Break the silence kongkwan added.

" fon you're drinking too much. Let's stop it's already late. I am sure ms. Kim also have to go back home."

Kongkwan looked at the ms. Kim was just happy getting some free wine.

Here's what we need to know about ms. Kim. She is a well mannered women in her mid-forties, korean. Still unmarried. She was a very studies student. She studied hard, got a phd, then became a lecturer at the london central college. All before the age of twenty five. Then she got focused into teaching and researching. Never thinking about the love life. She didn't got to get married. When she snapped out of ther research she looked back in her life she realised she was supposed to get married too. But she was already thirty five at the time. All the dates were married once got divorced or father of two kids. So she finally gave up in dating and finally retired at the age of thirty six and moved in this small town. She became a teacher in the local primary school. Where freen also teach.  Or should Say kongkwan. That's the mask she is wearing anyway....

.....

Next morning kongkwan woke up beside fon who was hugging her tightly in the five feet couch they had in the living room. She slightly got up and saw there nude bodies in small thirty one inche tv that they had. It was small keeping in mind her privious life.

Kongkwan's head was aching from all the drinks she had last night. Although she only had five shots at the bar and two glasses back at home. She looked at fon. Who was probably still dozed off due to the heavy drinks she had last night. Since they came here fon seems a bit different. She was more into drinking and acting all impulsive.

And freen has become more settle and responsible. Although now she was like a peaceful pond stopped into a halt.

Kongkwan slowly moved some lack of hair from fon's face. Gave a pack on the cheeks. She crackled in her sleep. Kongkwan couldn't help but poke in her cheeks.

Fon slowly moved again. Kongkwan became more careful not to disturb her sleep. She also need to prepare the breakfast for herself and kids. Because all of them have to go to school while fon goes to the library where she managed to secure a job. She likes the job because she gets to read all day and nobody bothers to come there. Only some horny teenagers just to see some women parts in the human anatomy sections and some middle age women for romance novels.

Kongkwan got up carefully not to disturb fon. She covered fon with a blanket and patted on her hair.

......

After the daylight hit fon's face she woke up helding her head.

My head hurts like hell. She thought.

Where is p'freen. She looked around and saw no one. When she looked at the clock. " F*ck it's already ten. The kids must left for school....oh! I missed the bye bye kisses....oh.." she seems to finally realised something. " Oh! My clothes.? Last night all I remember is telling p'freen to remove her clothes. She did that. I remember looking at her beautiful body. While her drunk eyes slowly blinking....oh ...oh!" Just about it makes a cold chill run through her spine.,

She was fully clothed though. Kongkwan did managed to out on some clothes before the kids woke up.

Fon took a warm fuzzy jecket and went outside with a cup if coffee that was prepared by her p'freen.

Fon looked around happily. Thinking how lucky she is. Although freen can't take her to all the expensive places to eat., Expensive car rides they took, or the mansion freen lived in were also unavailable to them. But still freen managed to make a decent living in this small town away from the busy cities of thailand.

This town is peaceful, everyone liked them hear. Freen already had a stable job. Becky's job was also approved by the Mayor. They also have two healthy cute babies. Freen still loves and deeply cares for her, they have a stable house, without any worries. Becky thought she was happy away here.

My decision of disappearing with freen wasn't wrong afterall. My  decision of leaving my country my job, my lifestyle and mostly my family wasn't wrong. Seeing my blooming family. I think all the decision let to this moment is all I need. I only could pray now that our past doesn't follow her here. Becky thought and stared into the deep forest covering the mountains.

She could hear the school bell ring....

" The school started.... Good luck. P'freen. Happy teaching..." Becky said and smiled herself.

......

In the london airport.

Freenbecky's past did followed them back here. One of the most close people to freenbecky landed on the airport. They quickly scanned the area.

" Sir we should start looking for them right away." Mala said.

Mr. Armstrong looked around and added." Yes. They didn't came here by plane. They need passport for that. Even if they came here we would have gotten alerted. They came via water.."

" We have three or four dockyards and ports here. Most famous london harbour." Said mala wheeling her suitcases.

" Well! They didn't went there. If they needed to enter illegally they would use the most unpopular port for sure." Said mr. Armstrong who had only one carry on bags.

" You don't have much luggage?" Asked mala as she was struggling to fit her luggage in the trunk of the cab while mr. Armstrong just got on the car with his carry on.

" No. We have to travel a lot. So luggage would just be a obstacle.  I only bring toiletries. And I buy clothes as we continue. Then get rid of old clothes."

" No wonder you're experience...." Mala bowed down towards him.

The cab started and took them out of the airport.  Only few trolley bags left behind by them......  

_________________________________________
From the next chapters when I am talking about freen and becky. I'll be using there now made up names.."kongkwan" and " fon"

As for information they still our beloved freen and becky.