38. 🔞

She is looking at me. I am totally naked and she is not.

" P'freen.... you're so unfair! You're always fully clothed...!" Whimper like a little kid. She gave a smirk in reply.

Then she came a bit closer to me she looked deep into my eyes and said....
" If my clothes are bothering you so much why not you take tham off yourself...!"

I look at her with widened eyes. She is a bit different today. But I like it. She is halfway my rough p'freen and gentle kongkwan.

I just nod with a satisfied smile.

I slowly grabbed the buttons of her shirt. Then she is trying to make eye contacts with me. But all I do is charish every part of her body. I am gulping her bare skin of her chest. Where the bump on her chest starts. Slowly slowly I am uncovering her chest her white pale skin is revealing better of her.

Then her belly and belly button is showing herself. My mouth is wide open I am seeing what I have seen a thousand times. Still new and appetizing. I gulped my saliva.

I was chocking on my own saliva. I was out of breath. She was was breathing down on my face. Then she stole a kiss from me. I did respose to her kiss. My hands moved like they had their own mind finding their way to p'freen's breasts.

I squeezed them like stress relief balls. But I like these better. Her nipples were already reacting to all these sensations. She is kissing my lips and nape. She slowly slowly went down. Her arm in the cast was discomforting for her and me. So she looked at it and then was sighing ins dissatisfaction.

" P'freen....let me do the honour..!" I looked at her with needy eyes.

We didn't broke the eye contact. But my hand went down and unbuttoned her jeans. It was loose mom jeans so it just dropped due to gravity. I looked down at her black panties. I slowly put my hands down and touched her she was wet as much as I.

I looked at her eyes. She looked back at me. She was surely turned on. Her eyes looked down may be was suddenly shy.

I went down on my knees. I also pulled down her panties. I looked at the mirror behind us. Her round ass is like staring back at us. Followed by her tight squats doing thighs. She clinched her ass when she realised I was looking at her ass in the mirror. Her ass was looking so juicy and bouncy. The urge to grab them got the best of me. I grabbed her tightly ass with my right hand and her waist with my right.

I can't wait and taste her sweet juice which was already dripping.

" P'freen..! You're dripping wet..!" I said in my deep voice. Where did that voice came from. I never heard that of mine.

In response she just held my head in front of her entrence and may be smiled a Little but I was too busy looking her entrence.

" Babe! Spread your legs..!" I said. I slide down my hand to her thigh to to force her to spread them. But even if I was dominating but still wasn't strong enough to force her.

" Don't make me ask twice baby girl...." This sentence made me feel strong.

And it worked too. She spread her legs. I wasted no time to put my face at her entrence. I am licking and brushing my tongue on her folds. She is also responding very well. She held my head in between her legs very tightly. There was no way I am going away from this fold.

I sped up my rhythm. Her back bended like a bow. She wants support. Her legs must turn into jelly with all the orgasm she is getting. She tightly grips my hair.

" Don't stopp....I am almost there...! Becccaaaa...! Ah ..." She is making thise cute and sexy noises that I like.

I start using my fingers. With middle two fingers inside her and my thumb slowly massaging the top of her folds.

" Ummm...." She is definitely biting her lips now.

" Do you want to come....baby..!" I said.

" Yes..!" She said barely catching breath.

" Then beg me....to let you come..!" I stopped my movements.

She was pissed. She looked down at me.

" What the....fu*k....!" She says.

I love it when she is pissed like this.

" Babe... please..!" She then says nicely.

" Are you liking the view from up there...!" I asked.

She nodded.

" Say it..!" I said with angry eyes.

" Yes..! Baby..!" She nodded.

I like how obedient she becomes when we have sex. I like to have this kind of power over her. Now I know why she likes to be the top.

" Then get on you hand and knees...!" I stood up.

She was so surprised. Then she looked on her plastered arm.

I also realised. What I have done. But I can't change my order now. It would just break the character. So I looked at her with demined eyes.

She got down on her knees then she bend down on her one hand. While another one hung from her chest.

It is quite a view.

" Face the mirror." I said.

The mirror was steadily placed on the floor.

She did as I said. So I wasted no time and started licking her entrence like dogs do. We both are on our knees the only difference is my whole weight is on her hip. The lunches and bridges she did are finally paying off.

I slowly increased my rythm. And it didn't took me long enough to kick start her orgasm again. Soon I had the sweetest juice to lick clean. She fell to the floor.

Suddenly I came back to reality. I quickly turned her on her back so she doesn't hurt her arm.

" P'freen are you okay...?" I asked worried.......