37. 🔞

P'freen is being very worried for days. It's been a week since she learnt about p'nam and heng. Even though my dad promised that they won't get death penalty yet she is worried about them. I know when she is worried. But she still try to smile and hide her emotions. But I know her better than anyone. Even more then herself. I don't know how keep her from doing something worse. She is not gonna listen to me once she is discharged.

The day finally came after spending two weeks in the hospital she was finally discharged. We have to come back after six months to remove the cast so is still sad and pissed about her arm. But I like her when she is pissed. The cute face she makes.

After sighing for the whole car journey when we finally reached my brother's house. P'freen looks like she isn't even worried or amazed about being in london. She is thinking about something.

" Becky! I cleared a room for you. But it's not much I can do. But I think you'll like. Sam and kath can sleep with me since queen ( his wife) is away." Richie said welcoming in his new house.

It was big with a outhouse which worked as his house office. Since he is a famous footballer he has a lot of business to take care.

The outhouse was specially beautiful.

After satting down p'freen to our room I went to chat with richie.

" P'freen is still sad." I said.

" Humm! I know. It was a big shock to take in. Dad told me everything also to not call you becky which I broke at the first time. Also nobody should know that you're here. So don't go out that much." I said.

" I know Richie. I am just worried about p'freen. If she stays like this she'll loose the touch with reality. She is not drinking well or even eating. What should I do?"

" Maybe..!"

" What?" I was eger to know.

" Give her some Becky pill."

" Huh!" I was surprised and confused.

" You'll understand sis.!" He gave a naughty smirk. That made me realise what he was talking about.

.....

At the noon I thought of a plan. Richie along with sam, kath and bonbon went for a walk after lunch.

P'freen went to the outhouse to get some air. It was nice and silent.

I went there a bit later to check on her. Also to bring some richie's clothes from our room's closet to this outhouse room.

She was looking out the window. I was just looking at her admiring the view of a beautiful woman infront of me.

She was still basy admiring the beauty outside. My eyes couldn't help but notice that she had gained a little bit of weight which she is loose as soon as her cast comes off. I already caught her doing lunges in the hospital. My eyes just caught on fold on her body where the pants holding at her waist. Her was wearing a cropped hoodie. Her stomach was showing a bit. It was enough for my hungry eyes.

" Are you just gonna eat me with your eyes?" She asked. How can I forget my wife was a mafia. If I am gonna sneakily look at her. I have to do better then this.

She was definitely teasing me.

" P'freen! Please!" I said as I put down the clothes I came in with. she is standing infront of the window. I am trying to look as seduced as I could. I dropped one sleeve from my shoulder. She is smirking I knew this smirk.

All she said was" do you really wanna do this in your brother's house?" She was coming closer to me.

The fact that it was my brother's room. I was feeling shy now. But I already lit the fire in her and I cannot extinguish it now.