47.

P'freen left us. Where could she ? I am so stupid. She kept asking me to talk. Have a conversation but I didn't.

I kept calling her phone. But every time the call would end in...

" The person you are trying to contact is out of reach or switched off please try to contact later..." .

Out of reach? No that can't be. Twice...! Four times. Again again. And again.

" Becky...! Calm down!" Ms. Kim snatched the phone from my hand. That's when I realised that the world still exists.

What am I supposed to do without my p'freen.

" Let us think! Where could she go..?" Ms. Kim said while gently shaking me to bring me back to reality.

" Yeah ! I shouldn't panic...! Let me think. We don't have any relatives in England. At least she doesn't. My brother lives here!" I said. Quickly I dialed his number without waiting for ms. Kim's reply. She must be very surprised too. Because in her eyes kongkwan wasn't a person who can just leave her family because of a fight. But I knew what I did and how I hurt my p'freen.

" Hello! Richie. Is p'freen in your place?" I ask without wasting any time.

(No! She isn't. Actually I am not in my house so I don't know. I have to look in the cctv to tell you.! Wait a minute.) He said.

A long one minute silence. Then his voice rang.

(Nope. She isn't. Is everything alright?)

I didn't let him finish and I cut the call.

" No! He is our only family here!" I said looking at ms. Kim.

" Well! She can't just go back to thailand just because a fight!" Ms. Kim sighed.
"What did you said?" I ask..

" I mean. She can't just go back to thailand. ..." Ms. Kim said.

" Wait! My dad came! He came and then we fought and then she gose missing! Must be my dad." I realised. Dad never liked her. And dad was saying something about his life being ruined that's why she started.

I also empathized that she should go back to his life. Which now I am regretting.

" My dad!" I mumbled.

I dialed my dad's number.

" Dad! Where is she?" I said as soon as he picked up the call.

( Hold on a minute a international call? Do you know how much it costs? Why didn't you WhatsApp called me?)
I can't believe him. I am here panicking and he is worried about the phone bills.

" I don't care dad! Where is she? You came and our life just broken. We fought for the first time and now she is gone! Where is she?..." I couldn't continue anymore. I started crying on the call.

( My baby! Why are you crying honey.... please don't cry! It breaks dad's heart!)

" Dad! Could you just tell where the mother of children could be right now?"

( Sorry! Honey I wish I could be any help! But the day I left England I haven't had any contact with her or you. I came there to ask something to her. But she refused in my face. Saying you won't let her go back to the dark world. You work so hard to get her out. She won't go back now. And then you came. So I don't really know where she could be. What happened?)

He asked like he didn't knew what happened. But I can't keep talking to him. For some reason I hate him now.

I can't imagine what I am going to say I just cut the call. If he can't help I don't need to waste the time on talking to him.
I disconnected the call.

The paper boy just threw the paper on our porch. P'freen always gets that. But he wasn't here today. Even the paper boy was worried.

" Ms. Kim what should I do?" I ask crying.

" First of all stop crying. We need to think. And I can't use my brain when someone is crying their heart out." Ms. Kim said.

" Could she go back to thailand.?" I ask.

" Wait! I have a friend in police. She can tell us if kongkwan left England." Ms. Kim said standing up.

" Please call her!" I ask her.

Ms. Kim looked through her contact list before dialing a number.

" Hello! Yeah! I am very good.. but listen here. I need a favour."

" Can you tell me if kongkwan anantrakul left England?"

" Yea.! I want you to look through the passport details and tell me."

After some moment of silence ms. Kim said.

" Okay..! Okay. Thank you..!" Ms. Kim cut the call.

" Well! You were right! She went back to thailand. Her flight just took off!  She had a early flight."

" Where did she went to?"

" Hummm(sigh) thailand."

" Oh! No! I need to go to thailand too!" I said.

" But do sam and kath have passports?"

" No! Shit!"

I couldn't think anymore.

" Wait that brother of yours...is he like trust worthy?.." I look at ms. Kim with serious look," no. No. I meant if he is your own brother leave sam and kath with your brother, than we can go to thailand and unite you with the woman you love." Ms. Kim said.

" Hummm! He is..!"

" I will go and book the first flight to thailand. You go pack. And remember no crying..!" Ms. Kim said.

Ms. Kim left. I started packing. Mostly kids stuffs. I only took one pair of under garments and two sets of clothes. Even though I didn't knew long I have to stay their. But I won't come back until I get back my p'freen.

.....

Third party pov.

On the other way in Thailand. Two people kidnapped a little girl. Who is not more than twelve years old.

She was tied on a chair. Her mouth is taped with duck tape. She was crying and trembling with fear.

" Look how cute she is! Oh..! I can't wait. Why can't we just start?" A man in a black mask said looking at the girl.

" Of course not until her father sends the money. Only if he doesn't send the money we do that...!" Another man holding a gun said.

" But! Boss! Why not now! What he is gonna do If we just..!" The man smiled with his mask on.

" right! Who's gonna tell him what we did! He will find out only after he gets his daughter back. Let's just taste her a little..! i have to say... That bitch sarocha freen gave us a lot of trouble. Don't do this, don't do that! " Mimicking some funny gestures the man with gun said.

" What kind of criminal follows so many principles...?" The black masked man said while grabbing the shoulder of the girl. Trying to undress her.

" THIS CRIMINAL! "

A voice echoed throughout the whole shade. The door slowly opened revealing a silhouette of a tall woman with long hair holding a ak- 47 gun.