4.

Mr. Armstrong and mala already reported their arrival at London police headquarters.

They got a official issued car and gun also warrant and other legal documents needed for their oparation.

" How does it feels to be back home?" Asked mala while her hair flew in the cold air of london.

" It's nice. But it was never my home. My home is back in Thailand with my wife and kids..." He said focusing on the road. He was driving the departmental issued car.
"  becky!" A sigh left his voice.

" You know I have been here once. With my dad. He came here for work. We were mostly stayed in a small town named kingdom plains. With beach and everything." Mala said.

" Must have been nice in the summer and beach."

" Nope. We came here in the winter. The cold breeze from the sea made our bones crack. I remember begging my father to get us out of there. The town was still building. Ten years have passed I still remember being scared to even drink water cause it was so cold." Said mala hugging herself. Probably remembering the coldness.

" That town must be huge now...humans are everywhere. " Mr. Armstrong said while driving the car off the main road to a much narrower road.

" Where are we going?" Said mala.

" Somewhere unpopular ports where a international ship might land without anyone's knowledge." .

" You already got a place to start.?" Said mala being surprised.

" Try five."

" What?" Mala was so excited she jumped up on her sit.

The car was now near a sea. Mala can hear the sound of waves hitting the beach. The wind is chilly and wet. It was beginning of August. The wind already gotten cold. The trees are shading their leaves.

Mr. Armstrong remembered the first time he brought becky to visit England. It was August too. But end of it. She was playing on the leaves. She was laughing loudly. Sometimes he still hears those laughs. He saw a father was watching his two kids play in the distance.

He looked at them smiling thinking about his own daughter that he haven't seen for six years. Not even heard her voice or have any information. Instead of looking for her. What is he doing looking for a bastard that took her away. even though he was retiring soon , He still came to this mission just so he could find his daughter and see her once before the interpol takes her away. He might never see her again.

He closed his eyes in sorrow of his lost daughter. When he opened his eyes the roads became blurry. But then he closed and wiped his eyes. The roads were clear again. His tears blurred his vision. Just like a father's emotions blurred the vission of a police officer.

.......

Fon was happily reading a romantic novel when she heard a bell ring.

" Someone came." She put her head up with her smile.

" Hi fon. I want to return this book and take another one." Said a middle aged woman.

" Hello! Mrs. Wamming. What are you looking for.?" Fon asked happily. Then she stood up closing a book she was reading.

" What is that?" Asked mrs. Wamming seeing a beautiful cover.

" It's just cult classic Romeo and Juliet." Fon laughed.

" Oh! I haven't read it. I watched the movie with leo. You know... He is handsome..! Honk honk." Mrs. Wamming said a bit jumpy.

She was a jolly woman with a happy smile. She got to have a happy smile. Since she is the wife of the mayor mr. William wamming. She is the most fortunate life in the whole town. They were one of the first families to built there houses here. So everyone knew them everyone respected them.

" Yeah! I have....! And the book is more intriguing. It's more intemate love." Fon explained.

" Well then give it to me when you're done."

" Well. Lucky you I just did. You can have it now."

" Wow! When did you start?" Mrs.wamming was very surprised.

" Today in the morning."

" Already finished? Why do the people say you're stupid." She muttered the last part.

Well little backstory. When they came to the town four years ago fon was pregnant with the twins. Kongkwan did had enough money to build a life here. They had their back story straighten. Kongkwan told everyone they left the last place since they were gay everyone in the town kicked them out. They believed it. People in this town were different. All came from some place they didn't fit. When fon and kongkwan came they fitted right in. The mayor gave kongkwan a job at the school. But when asked fon. She said she doesn't want to works. This town was small but they were very progressive. All the women in the town worked.

When fon refused to work they thought she probably be very dump and stupid she can't work anywhere. Since it was a self help community everyone have to help with something. So they gave her most underwhelming job of a librarian. Also because they thought by this she can learn something new. But what they didn't knew was fon had a law's degree and she was such a successful woman. They can't even imagine.

" Anyway fon give me the book. I'll return it when I finish reading." Mrs. Wamming said.
" Okay mrs. Wamming."
Fon happily packed the book in a paper bag. She filled out the papers and asked mrs. Wamming to sign on the register.

Mrs. Wamming took the book and left with a bye bye smile.

Fon went back to her usual work. She looked around for another book to read.
Suddenly she heard the door ring again.

She looked behind it was mrs. Wamming.

" Mrs. Wamming? Did you forgot something?" Fon asked.

" No. I forgot to tell you something!" She said panicking.

" What is it Mrs.wamming ?" She said smiling.

" A new couple is moving in this town. Tomorrow. We all had to help them move. And give them some job to do. I heard they are lawyers." Mrs. Wamming said excitedly.

" Lawyers? Wow!"

" Yeah! Wow.! The husband can manage the legal issues at the mayor's office. And the wife will help in the school. I heard the history teacher left. The man is older and the woman is very young. They are also odd ones out like us." Mrs. Wamming said.

" Well. Or the husband can teach. And the wife can help at the mayor's office." Said fon. She had to keep her persona as a stupid wife of course.

" Oh! Fon so cute.! Ohhh! The man is around eighty. Do you really think he can go up and down the hill to the school every day....?" Mrs. Wamming had a pity face on. Just like everyone when they see kongkwan with fon. They thought why is this beauty with brains matched only with beauty. Even the kids are  so smart why is she so dumb?

Mrs. Wamming left with not so much to say.

" Who is moving in? No one moved in since we did. Who are these people? I hope they don't bring any trouble to our perfect world now. Changes are so scary.." thought fon.

_________________________________________

So guys...

I started reading a lots of book and novels. I just finished reading "the killing place." By tess gerritsen.

It's awesome.... I am so inspired by her. I kind of wanna read all of her novels. But it takes money. So I am going to buy one a month. Little by little. Anyway....

I am trying to improve my writing too. I am learning new vocabulary and brushing up my knowledge in English language.

So I can overall improve my writing skills. So this story might seem different when reading....

Please keep supporting through out my journey... Your poor auther 🙏 😊☺️❤️