6.

" mommy! Mommy!" Two beautiful angels came running and calling fon in unison.

" My babies..!" Fon sat on her knees to hold them.

" What happened?" Fon excitedly asked. It was only the morning and the twins are up and energetic as always. Sam was wearing a  gray suit and half pants. While as kath was wearing a pink dress.

" Kath matched mommy today...!" Pointed out sam.

Fon broke the hug and moved back to have a good look. As said by sam kath did match her mommy.

" Owww! So cute. You did match me." Said fon smiling then she kissed kath's head.

" Mommy! Sam matched mom...!" Said kath excitedly.
Fon looked at sam then looked at the kitchen door. Footsteps were heard meaning kongkwan was coming down.
Fon waited excitedly. She couldn't dare to breathe. The few steps seemed like a lot. She waited for kongkwan's entrence.

After some breathtaking waiting kongkwan came down wearing a gray suit with a tight short skirt totally denoting her carves. Her long hair flew in the air.  Her perfume filled the whole room. Fon was breathless. Her eyes couldn't leave from strategically left two buttons  unbuttoned shirt.

Kongkwan came down with a tie in her hands. Suddenly saw fon with the kids kneeled on the floor in her knee leveled pink dress similar to kath's dress. Kongkwan was speechless. She wanted to take every moment to appreciate the beauty that her wife is.

They both looked at each other frozen to their places speechless, breathless.

The doorbell broke the magical moments. The time started again.

" Babies can you oped the door. That must be your aunt kim." Said kongkwan.

The kids ran to the door. They saw through a glassed window beside the  door to make sure it was their aunt kim. Kongkwan made sure that the kids knew how to protect themselves and how to be responsible.
Kongkwan and fon stayed in the kitchen. Probably to tie the tie on kongkwan's neck.

" Aren't you looking a bit too sexy for the welcoming ceremony?" Fon said tieing the tie on her neck.

" Am I?" Kongkwan gave a smirk.

" You look like a hot sexy teacher!" Said fon.

" Well what if I do this?" Kongkwan brought out glasses from her pocket and put on.

" Oh my god..! You are my dear teacher..." Fon kissed kongkwan passionately on her lips.

" Fon..! You're also looking so sexy I can...-" kongkwan's flirty talk was interrupted by ms. Kim.

" Fon, kongkwan let's go.! They are here.... The new couple." Said ms. Kim.

" Coming" said fon.

" Ms. Kim can you go ahead with the kids. We'll follow you." Said kongkwan. Kongkwan suddenly pulled fon's hand.
Kongkwan pulled her close to herself. Slowly embracing fon.

" I have something for you." Kongkwan bit fon's ear and put her one hand into the pocket.

Fon let out a moun. " Ah..!"

" What?" Fon said. Finally she felt kongkwan's face on her shoulder.

" Close your eyes."
Fon followed kongkwan closed her eyes. She felt only the warm embrace of kongkwan and now something cold and thin of her neck.
" Open your eyes!"

Fon didn't forgot to follow the orders now too. Fon slowly opened her eyes. She saw their reflections on the the glass window. She her the bright and beautiful woman looking at her with curiosity holding her by the waist.