54.

After knowing what my father did. I was really pissed. I am not letting him meet me for my kids.

I brought p'freen back home because I wasn't feeling safe there. My dad can get there any time.

Aunty was really happy to see us together. To be fair I was happy too to be there with her. It was only being a four days or so but I feel like forever.

But someone was pouting since morning because I didn't allowed her to go out.

" Becky! I need to go out...!" She said sighing loudly.

" No babe. Your hand is still healing!" I said kissing her forehead.

" You're such a mom..!" She said. She then turned around in her bed and looked away from me.

" Becky! You're here.." aunty knocked on the door.

" Aunty come in please! P'freen is acting like a baby again."

P'freen looked at me as soon as I said that.

" That kid. Still acts like a little kid." Said aunty. And the she hit p'freen's hand.

" Mom I am still hurt!" P'freen said rubbing her arm.

" As you should be. You should be more hurt for hurt my dear daughter becky!" She said and looked me.

" Awww...mommm!" I hugged her. P'freen pouted again.

"Mom!  So from now on she is your baby.. go hug her." She pushed me further.

P'freen is so cute.

" Baby!" I looked at her.

" Yes she is.." mom said.

" Mom..!"

P'freen pouted again.

" Aunty! Is there something you need?" I asked.

" Oh..yeh! I forgot. Freen's cousin is coming in the evening. She asked me to tell freen."

" Oh! P'freen's cousin?" I was confushed. I never heard that p'freen had a cousin. She never tell me anything about a cousin.

" Humm! Sam! She is very rich. She own's diversity company! She is such a humble person. Exactly opposite of freen."

" Ohhh! Mom... Everyone is better than your own daughter."

" P'freen!"

She pouted and sulked again.

" Becky you'll be home right."

" Humm!" I nodded.

" Sam!" P'freen sulked again.

Who is this sam. She might be very attractive person. She feels like a delightful person. But why is p'freen sulking again.

....

On the other part.

" I shot her. She was bleeding!" Mr. Armstrong said.

" But she isn't dead!" Mr. Weichai said. Throwing the glass of wine on the wall.

" How could she not be dead? I shot her." Mr. Armstrong empathised.

" Then tell me what your daughter is doing here?" Asked mr. Weichai.

" She isn't here!"

" Huh! You call yourself a police? Your network is weaker then I thought. Let me inform you. Your daughter is here with your daughter-in-law freen. That you claim you shot." Mr. Weichai said.

" I am not going to let that go away! I will kill her for sure."

" Don't! I have a plan. Does samunan anantrakul ring a bell?"

" The billionaire? Ceo of diversity?"

" You're not that dumb I see!  Yes! She is the cousin of freen sarocha."

" So? What does she come here?"

" She is coming to thailand. She was settled in England with her wife and a daughter. Their coming back here!"

" So? What is the big deal?

" You for real? If she is coming here after so many years do you know what that means? They must be upto something! Get the evidence I gave you and make a warrent and arrest freen. "

" Humm! If she was so easy to catch she would be behind the bars for years.." mr. Armstrong said.

" Do as I say. If you had listened to me before you would have caught her already. Years ago soul listened to me and did as I said. She was arrested. Now do as I say." Mr. Weichai said.

" The time of freen sarocha has ended. What's the plan?"

.....

In the evening p'freen was still sulking. But I had given her surprise by wearing a special dress she gave me.

" P'freen!" She was sulking all day so I came out of the bathroom wearing a red nightdress she gave me. But I didn't had time to wear it.

She looked at me mesmerised.
Her mouth opens in surprise.

" Babe..!" She looked at me with surprise.

" We need to talk." I said seriously. Then I slowly walked up to her.

" Babe." She is just speechless.

" Baby! We need to talk. We haven't had a  talk in a long time." I said in a sexy voice.

" Yeah! We do." She said.

It isn't night yet. But she was so sulky all day. I needed to boost her mood up before her cosin comes.

She slowly walked up to her.

I put my hands on her shoulder then I placed her hand on my cheek.
She slowly slowly closed her eyes and came closer to me.

" I love you!" She came to kiss me. But I put my hand on her lips to stop her.

" No! You hurt me by coming her and entering this underworld again. So it's your punishment. As your punishment I am going to do everything. But you are not allowed to touch. You're only allowed to look but not touch...!" I said slowly sliding my fingers around her lips and neck.

" But babe!" She was about to sulk again. But I kissed her her.

" Baby!  You're already hurt in your hand so I won't tie your hands but if you touch me I'll be very angry." I said.

" Okay!" She finally gave up.

I kissed her lips again. Then her neck slowly going down.

Her back arched with the sensation. I undressed her with kissing every part of her body.

Her face is so amazing when she excited and horny. So was her down area. Her folds were already wet.

" Babe. You're so ready." I say looking at her parted legs.

" Babe.... It's not even evening. Khun sam will come too." She said.

" There is still time... We can have a quicky." I went down and kissed at her folds.

Suddenly a knock on the door.

" Becky..!" A voice was heard.....