14.

In the morning. Today is Sunday. So kongkwan and the kids are home. But fon doesn't have today off. Because library is packed today with readers. So she was in a hurry. Kongkwan already made a breakfast containing a pancake and some waffles for her.

After eating she was ready to leave. Kongkwan didn't packed her lunch cause she was intending to take the lunch at noon in the library to eat together.

Fon left after kissing the kids and kongkwan. After fon left kongkwan took the kids to play outside.

" Remember the rules? Don't take off the jackets or your hats. Don't ran to the streets. Don't have any visible injury. And lastly no using self defence on your sibling that mom taught you. Okay?" Kongkwan said to the kids before letting them play in the backyard play area she and fon made for them to play. The play area had a swing and slide and a seesaw for them to play. It was already chilling outside but its only eight in the morning so it's was chily.

Sam and kath ran to the play area with both being very excited and energetic.
Kongkwan sat on a bench in front of the play area so she could look after the kids.

Kongkwan opened a book and started reading it. Suddenly someone came to the front gate.

" KIDS! looks like someone's at the gate. Let me see who this is. No going out at the road." Kongkwan ran to the gate.

A mail man came to deliver a package. The package was big and heavy.

" Oh! She ordered her books here again. I told her specifically not to get her books here." Kongkwan picked up the big box. Even she had to trouble with the weight.

She somehow brought that to the backyard. She was surprised to see her name on the package.

" Mine? What could it be in it?" She said. Kongkwan confusingly started opening it with a pocket knife.

Sam and kath also came running seeing a package.

" What is it? Mom!" Sam asked.

" I don't know sammy. But looks like it's for mom." Kongkwan said while still being busy with the package.

" Mom! Open it fast!" Kath excitedly said.

Kongkwan opened it to see another box.

" Oh! Come on! If your mommy is behind this.  I am gonna lose it this time." Said kongkwan being fade up.

" Mom's angry again.!" Sam said rolling his eyes.

" Mommy can handle her." Kath said.

" You two are getting a bit over smart now. Go and play. Let me handle this first." Kongkwan said.

Sam and kath ran back to the swing and started playing.

Kongkwan opened this bag to find some bubble wrap and some packing paper. Then inside and brown package.

" Looks like someone took enough time to wrap it this good. This seems like really important." Said kongkwan opening the last package.

When she opened the last wrap her eyes came out of her face. The bag was filled with English pound.

" This is too much money! Seems like something over twenty thousand pound." Kongkwan picked up the stack of money in the box. Then she also quickly hide it. Since kids were right infront of her. Suddenly a book fell of that box.

The book seemed like a normal kids book. But freen in kongkwan knew this not normal.

She quickly grabbed the book and waved it to the kids.

" Hey look! Aunt martha send you a book from thailand." Kongkwan shouted.

" Yey!" They shouted in unison.

" First eat something and take a nap. Mommy will read it to you at night okay" she said. As the kids were well disciplined they obeyed and went inside. But still they were very energetic. So they ran.

After struggling to put them to the bed for nap. Kongkwan finally came down at twelve pm and looked at the book that has been lying on the table. She picked up and looked inside.

The booked seemed normal. it was about two siblings geniuses who learns about the bank and money. Then goes to space . So it's the perfect gift for the kids.

But when freen looked carefully and combined all the first words of each line she seemed to made up some sentences.

IF YOU'RE READING THIS THAT MEANS YOU ALREADY FIGURED IT OUT.

I AM SENDING YOU SOME MONEY FOR YOUR KID'S EDUCATION AND STUFF. I CAN'T MAKE A BANK TRANSFER. I WOULD'VE SEND MORE.

ALAM, SAID YOU'RE FATHER-IN - LAW. IS IN ENGLAND. LOOKING FOR YOU. HE JUST LEFT LONDON. TOWARDS YOUR TOWN.

AS YOU READ THIS THEY MIGHT ALREADY BE IN YOUR TWON. BE PREPARED.

I MISS YOU EVERYDAY.

" I miss you too nam." Freen said looking at the book. Their was more to the book. Still freen stood up sunce she have to go and alart becky. Who is out.

.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Mr. Armstrong and mala came to the twon last night. They were staying at mr. Wamming's house. They already spoke to mr. Wamming. Turns out mala's mom still had mrs. Wamming's phone no. When she learnt about their coming she already prepared two rooms and food for them. They both came very late last night. So mala was still sleeping. But mr. Armstrong had no time to spear so he went out at one pm to take a look at the towns people. Luckily freen and becky lived far away from mr. Wamming's house.

But mr. Armstrong made his way to the library wondering off into the roads.

KINGDON PLAINS LIBRARY.

open seven days.

A black and green sign board said.

" I know where becky won't be. A librery. She'll definately be a attorney. But I already met him. He was a old man. He seemed familiar....may be I am at the wrong place. But my heart says I am at the right place." Mr. Armstrong looked at the sign board again.

He sighed deeply and then looked away.

" Should I go in. Atleast to look what kind of books these people like. Let's see..." Mr. Armstrong looked back at the library door again this time he put one step towards the door......