61.

Next day my dad already put police around the hospital. The hospital was filled with khun sam's personal bodyguards and outside the hospital was filled with police. The hospital looked like a battlefield already.

My dad was determined to catch p'freen now. But all I can see is p'saint still standing in the same place looking over to the room's window we are at.

.
.
.
.
.....

On the other hand.

Freen went in a pub. She entered a vip room. The room already sainted like cheap hukka.

"Welcome boss!" Mr. Wichai who looked even older now said. He was still facing back to the door.

" ..." Freen couldn't answer. She was too busy to assist the danger that might be lingering around.

Also it suspicious how calm mr. Wichai was. Didn't he knew why freen came here? Or did he already felt like he lived enough now he is welcoming death.

" Or should I say my son's killer. " He said.

Freen let out a humourless laugh " you're still stuck there? It's was a decade ago."

" So what? He is still my son. And you killed him..! And took his place. Guess the only place you didn't usurper  was his place in my heart."

" I had no intention of taking his place in anyway. More or less in your heart. I was a simple girl untill his evil eye fell on me. He took everything from me. Everyone I loved. He killed my father in front of me. After sleeping with me  and then abandoning me." Freen's eyes started to get watery. After thinking of her past.

" Exactly! You were nothing until my son glanced at you. And you became everything of thailand. You got everything my son deserved." Mr. Wichai said.." well even your wife and kids should've been my son's. But now it's not a problem. Because I already prepared everything. You are going to jail and your wife and kids will go to my son."

" What did you do?" Freen asked.

But he just turned around to face freen and started laughing maniacally.

" What did you do?"

" Like I long for my son. You will long for yours too. You will rot in jail and feel the agony I feel everyday." Mr. Wichai said while almost crying.

"I respected you. I believed in you. But in the end like your sone you betrayed me." Freen said with a smile.

" What do you mean?" Mr. Wichai's face went down when he saw freen's gun coming up.

" You've made my life a hell! My perfect life a hell. So see you in h*ll!" Freen said with one final smile before pressing the trigger. With a silent thug! Mr. Wichai fell to the ground. The music in the club was so loud that mr. Wichai's screams couldn't be heard. Freen took off the silencer from her gun and put in in her pocket before leaving the room.

.
.
.
.
.

In the hospital!

" I hope you're happy!" My dad came running in the room.

" How did you get in?" Asked khun mon.

" Get out!" My dad looked at khun mon.

" Dad! You can't insult her like that!" I said while getting off the bed sam was playing with a doll.

" I wanna talk with my daughter. I don't think I should be interrupted by outsiders."

" She is not outsiders. She is my family. My sister in law." .
.
" She is in you house. But not here. Anyway. What I came here to tell you that freen had killed another person. Mr. Wichai to be exact!" He explained.

" What?" I was surprised. But then I heard sam cry out," mom can't kill anyone!"

He threw his favourite toy on the floor wnd started to cry.

I went and hugged him trying to comfort him.

" It's okay. Mom is okay. Baby don't cry.."

" I hope you're happy now! You are grandpa of the year. You can made your grandkids cry every time you meet them." Khun mon said sarcastically.

....

My dad left without saying anything.

" P'freen what did you do?" I sighed.

....

________________________________________

Sorry guys for the short chapter. I am really busy now. Exams studies..blah blah.

Anyway Yesterday I went to a place to blow some air. And I am really feeling a bit calm now. You know what place I am talking about.(Not bagbazar ghat. But a gem near my home. I didn't knew about)

 I didn't knew about)

The cool Breeze. The sweet sound of water hitting the steps. Smell of incense sticks. After a hot day this place brought me comfort.

Just An Idea.

This place. Cool Breeze. Soft sounds of waves hitting the steps. Two hot cup of tea\coffee. You and me alone. I have my guitar. Singing perfect...by ed Sheeran.

You can listen or join me in the song.